Forum Settings
Forums

Would you love your favorite characters if they were real ?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2020 6:36 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
Well yes, but actually no.

I like to watch tsundere girls but idk maybe I could get along with one of them. In that case im glad that I have Taiga Asiaka on the first place not like some superhero-unrealistic someone. I know it says "characters" but the others are not really from a slice of life...
Jul 4, 2020 6:51 AM

Aug 2017
Mostly no.
Except Nagito. I'd tell him he's not trash.
Jul 4, 2020 7:01 AM

Dec 2015
Akabane: that's a hard one, probably?
Grimmjow: I love his personality as a character to watch in a show but irl... he's literally supposed to represent destruction or some shit like that. Unless I'm in a masochistic mood I'd probably avoid him lmao
Aomine: Absolutely I would die for him
Kyoko: ^^ Same as Aomine
Jul 4, 2020 7:04 AM

Sep 2019
Ofc I'd love Roon because if I didn't all the other girls would probably be dead
Jul 4, 2020 7:10 AM

Mar 2018
One of my faves DID exist in RL - Dazai. Was completely suicidal like his Bungou counterpart and unlike Dazai went through with it but ai do love his literary output so yeah.
Jul 4, 2020 7:14 AM
Apr 2020
Yes of course i am, but the real question is 'would they love me back?' lol

Hikigaya Hachiman : there is no way he will befriend with me unless i have beautiful girlish attitude and face like totsuka

Yukinoshita Yukino : absolutely will ignore me from 10 meter away

Lelouch Lamperouge : big no, he will used me as his chess soldier

Mai Sakurajima : probably will get along with her but it will take a time
Jul 4, 2020 7:48 AM

Feb 2020
Actually No!! They will not be the same IRL!
Rather I would love to go 2D!
Jul 4, 2020 7:56 AM
Aug 2018
Levi is my main husbando so i think i'll do anything for him to love me back. And i think he's the only one coz even if i like many anime boys i ship them with each other. And levi is the only one i ship with myself lol.
Jul 4, 2020 8:01 AM
Mar 2019
Well one of my favorite character is Princess Malty aka b*tch from Rising of the shield hero so nope I'll hate her. Though I'll love characters such as Rock Lee and L and I'll most probably perceive the strawhats as pirates who want to loot our wealth but if they help me/our island out I'll love them.
Jul 4, 2020 8:05 AM

Dec 2017
PerfectAzul said:
In all honesty, it’s all a matter of will they like me haha. But to answer your question: most probably.

yeah feel the same like my favorite character last words on the anime were people are only tools. but im staying positive
Don't fuck up the present, it's connected to your future!
Jul 4, 2020 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
griffith, hisoka, ryo asuka.. i'd probably be scared.. and dead- the rest, sure. i'd probably be in the oikawa fanclub lol
Jul 4, 2020 9:10 AM

Sep 2017
Well.... my fav anime is NGE so if I had a chance to meet Shinji, I would make him finally get into that damn robot
Jul 4, 2020 1:57 PM

Jul 2020
I think so yeah, but would they love me? Well i highly doubt that, most of them already have a crush on someone, the only excepetions would be Tamara (From Sirius) but considering she's a vampire she would probably just suck my blood and Shura Kirigakure (Blue exorcist) and to be honest i think this would be possible with her. Wow that message doesn't make any sense... Also excuse my poor english
Jul 4, 2020 2:12 PM

Nov 2018
Yeah,no doubt about it.I'd treasure them even if they love me or not.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jul 4, 2020 2:16 PM

Nov 2018
well, Dio and Griffith would be a big NOPE lmao
while Ash, Asuka and Bakugou would be a bit complicated, it would depend on what kind of relationship we would have
Power and Metal Bat would be the types of people that I would keep by my side almost every day to hang out
and I would love Reigen even more if he were real

โ่ฆ‹ใคใ‚ใชใ„ใง ๆ‚ฒใ—ใ„ๆ–นใ‚’
็›ฎใ‚’็ž‘ใฃใฆ ๅฃใฅใ‘ใ—ใ‚ˆใ†
็”˜ใๆบถใ‘ใ‚‹ใƒกใƒญใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒผโž

โ้‚ช้ญ”ใ—ใชใ„ใง
็œŸๅคœไธญใฎใƒ‘ใƒฉใƒ€ใ‚คใ‚น
ๆฏใ‚‚ใ›ใšใซๆฝœใฃใฆใ„ใ
ไบŒไบบใ ใ‘ใฎใƒ€ใƒณใ‚นโž
Jul 4, 2020 4:16 PM

Aug 2009
Sure, if they liked me. If not then what would be the point.
Jul 4, 2020 5:27 PM

Jul 2011
For cetain. Every single one of them.

Jul 4, 2020 5:32 PM

Jan 2020
I would love Senjougahara even more if she was real, I would also love to be friends with Kurapika, Okabe, Guts and Yang Wenli as well.

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ - ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

Jul 4, 2020 5:45 PM

Nov 2016
Matsushima, Michiru : Nope she would be too annoying cringy and noisy to me.

Kuchiki, Touko : Nope shes way too weird and im sure would be really hard to talk

Holo :YES

Okabe, Rintarou : yea i can see liking him

Holmes, Sherlock : Easily yes

Shinomiya, Kaguya : Probably no because of the way her family raised her , she looks down on others she probably would be hard to approach .
Jul 4, 2020 6:01 PM

Jun 2020
It'd be a a bit of a hard time at first, but I feel like Asuka shikinami would warm up to me. I would do my best to be patient and to not upset her

Jul 4, 2020 6:04 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
Yes, most definitively~!XD
Of course, that is, if their personality is the same..^^'>
Jul 4, 2020 7:16 PM

Nov 2016
Oh for sure, Asuka is a very important character to me, and I would absolutely love to help her with her problems and aid her in sorting things out, giving her her space when needed, and whatnot. Even if she just wanted to be friends, I would love to be there for her because I know how it is to go through those same issues, and I know deep down that she is a wonderful person. I'd love to be her boyfriend though x3
Jul 4, 2020 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Elon Musk is working on it to make it happen.
Jul 4, 2020 9:25 PM

Jan 2020
The only favorite character out of my list that I could see myself liking is Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, assuming that she's like how she's portrayed: innocent and kind.

I'm pretty confident I'd be very accepting of the fact that she is deaf and would probably leap through this hurdle just to get along with her. She's genuinely a good person and unfortunately you don't meet many people like that these days, if at all.
Jul 4, 2020 10:03 PM

Oct 2009
You know, it does feel rather cool hanging out with the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy and gang must be really fun to have journey with them on their ship even for only a week or so.
Jul 4, 2020 11:28 PM
Nov 2019
yes. my favorite characters all are good guys except johan liebert from monster.
Jul 4, 2020 11:34 PM

Jun 2014
No, their personalities are too incompatible with mine lol

           but you can become stronger...

...ใงใ‚‚ใคใ‚ˆใใชใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ                     

Jul 4, 2020 11:55 PM

Nov 2016
I think I would get along with all of them, excluding Okabe. Okabe would be too chuuni to have a proper conversation with, unless it's the S;G 0 version of Okabe. Even then he'd probably be too depressing to talk to xD
Jul 4, 2020 11:59 PM

Dec 2018
Not all. Imagine if Griffith actually exists, I'm pretty sure he'd be Hitler's forefather or sth. And there are bunch of people who love Johan in Monster. Can you even accept his existence?

I'm not trying to be funny or sound black-pilled here. Embracing and worshiping another Hitler literally isn't funny, at all. The joke is old and that's all you can ever think of with your nonexistent sense of dark humor.
. . .
Jul 5, 2020 12:35 AM

Mar 2012
I love my favorite character because I can view him from a 3rd person perspective and know everything about him including the way he thinks, that wouldn't be possible with a real human.
Jul 5, 2020 1:20 AM

Jul 2012
Taking a quick look at my current list of favorites I'd say I could get along with them just fine, especially the first four (I think Mutta would be the one I could click with the most, because we've got many things in common).
Although I'd be pretty scared of Meruem and Gyro is kind of a wild card lol
Jul 5, 2020 1:26 AM
Jul 2020
That's for sure. I want to meet them hiuhiu
Jul 5, 2020 2:14 AM
May 2020
I'm already pretty attached to them so there's no doubt in my mind I would love them if they were real. I don't see any of them hating me, since I like to be useful and following instructions is really fun for me, but they probably wouldn't return my feeling haha.
Jul 5, 2020 2:22 AM

Mar 2019
Hachiman??
Probably yes. He's the best bro......

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jul 5, 2020 6:38 AM

Mar 2016
Yes and no since most of them end up with someone. I don't want to ruin their relationships

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Jul 5, 2020 7:54 AM

Jun 2020
I would really love them obviously. Hyoudou Issei and Kasuga Arata would treat me like a bro, Ishigami might become my friend(maybe) because my personality was similar to his when i was in school. All my waifus' personality is not that different from the female classmates i had in school so we would get along well, but they would all friendzone me to death tho
Jul 5, 2020 8:40 AM

Feb 2018
Yusuke Urameshi: Sure, he's a really cool guy, would be really fun to hang out with. He's a bit of a punk, but he's not a bully so he's pretty aproachable.

Misato Katsuragi: Would simp. She probably wouldn't be interested since I'm too young, but hey, that hasn't stopped her before ;)

Younger Toguro: It'd be best to hide away from him.

Asuka Langley: Yeah, why not. Harsh personality but with enough pacience, she's approachable. And probably she needs someone who understands her and hindsight gives me that weapon.

Griffith: lol

Killua Zoldyck: Yes, he's super nice, especially near the end of the series.

Ryuk: Eh, maybe? I think he'd have to find me interesting first.

Okabe Rintarou: Yeah, I think so. I can handle the chuuni thing pretty well.

Iwakura Lain: Highly doubt it. It's like a brick wall and almost impossible to understand. God bless Alice, she's too good for this world.

Meruem: Maaaybe, if it's post rose meruem I could have a couple of interesting conversations with him, but not more than that.
Jul 5, 2020 12:04 PM
Mar 2018
Kyoko- yes
Hanekawa- yes
Hinata- yes
Spike- yes
Okabe- probably not
Arima- maybe, leaning towards yes
Shizuku- maybe, not leaning either way
Marilla- yes
Shinji- maybe, leaning towards no
Kiriyama- maybe, leaning towards no
Jul 5, 2020 12:07 PM

Feb 2020
Ah... I’d definitely fall in love and get my heart broken because I’m unhealthily attracted to bad boys.
Jul 5, 2020 12:08 PM

Jul 2019
Let's see

Okabe Rintarou: Sure, he looks like a fun guy to hang around with
Satou Kazuma: Yes. I also am a man of true gender equality
Robert E.O Speedwagon: Yes. He is a nice guy in every way
Sakata Gintoki: Yes of course. He is a funny guy
Guts: Probably no. The man is so angry so I couldn't even approach him. I'd be scared of him
Reigen Arataka: I'd work for this guy. He seems like nice company
Yoshikage Kira: Ahhh, no. The man is a serial killer.
Nijimura Okuyasu: Yes. He is a fun guy
Kishibe Rohan: NO. The man is a cunt, mostly and very scary
Araragi Koyomi: Probably not. The man is just so weird. But if he were to approach me first then I'll probably be able to be a friends with him
Jul 5, 2020 1:10 PM

Sep 2018
if shinobu was real id get the fuck outta here and buy a diamond ring
Jul 5, 2020 1:40 PM

Jun 2020
Tomoe, Lubbock, Howl i would tbh adore to have irl, considering Howl is my childhood crush so that would be a dream come true lmaoo.
Kiki i would also love to have irl, cause she seems like such an adorable and nice person to know and i would like to her friend
Tomie on the other hand i would be terrified of but i would also find her interesting lol
Jul 5, 2020 1:54 PM
May 2020
I'd like them. If they like me well enough, its harem time bois
Jul 5, 2020 2:07 PM
Apr 2016
Yes, but not with all of them.
Gon, Leorio, the main 4 girls from Nichijou, and most of my JJBA favs? Hell yeah.
Doflamingo, Hisoka, Chrollo, Meruem and Kira? Hell no. They would probably just kill me hahahaha.
Jul 5, 2020 3:45 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah but I think they won't like me
haha...
ุฎ
Jul 5, 2020 4:05 PM

Dec 2018
Griffith is one of my favorites, pre eclipse I would still like him, post eclipse not so much.
Jul 5, 2020 4:38 PM

Jun 2016
I would confess my love straight away.
Jul 5, 2020 5:04 PM

Feb 2020
It's not about liking them bec. I already do but it's about how would they treat me if I approached them or wanted to get along with them so it depends :

Light: lol but if he had the note I won't make smth that would piss him off (or should I will) but If he was a normal guy I don't think so he's a bit hard person to get along with so no

Okabe: yes ofc I'd love to hang up with him I'd probably approach him with a mad world-controlling conspiracy theory lol and we'll have fun I guess

Mayuri: I mean like tf I need a girl like Mayushii in my life already she's so sweet and cute plus she really make a nice postive vibes by being around (which I lack) she's really a friendly person so I want to Have her in my life def and I'd like to protect her

Izumi: he's a cool guy and he's friendly too so I guess I'd like to befriend him we'll support each other snice he suffered sadly

Eren: since there's no titans around he's just a normal cool guy you can meet irl I'd like to befriend him but the last season eren that would be different we would compete

Chitanda:if being curious means to be annoying I just want her to annoy me she's a really caring and she give you support,encouragement and make you think u r a reliable person she can easily get u out of ur comfort zone she's smart too.

Otcho: otcho is an extremely brilliant character and he's absolutely interesting I lived with him his whole life in manga through reading the manga so I'll discuss every life satge of him

Child otcho: he's a different kid who thinks out of the box in my childhood I'd like to befriend him in fact I'd like to be in kenji's group they're cool and I think I'd have fun with em as a child

Shogun: damn he's badass, serious and kind of empty and filled with grief so it would be hard but he made freinds tho why not

Older otcho : yes I'd like to accompany him I think he became wiser in some way so I'd def learn helpful and meaningful things from him through his experience

-he's not listed in my fav characters (I might add him) but the hell I'd like to have onizuka as a teacher of mine tf I would attend school everyday that would be cool and funny af really but school is over for me now If I just had someone like him earlier lamo

Uhh that was pretty funny imagining this but in the end they're fictional characters we won't have em as freinds irl
MarwanlkhaledJul 5, 2020 6:43 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 6 hours ago

13 by Otakupervert890 »»
3 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

90 by Theo1899 »»
6 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

65 by Ratris_Decision »»
17 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9069 by anime-prime »»
21 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

19 by Zarutaku »»
22 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.