Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Now and Then, Here and There Episode 6 Discussion

Feb 26, 9:38 AM

Poor Sara, I feel really bad for her. The scene where she stood in front of the moon was great.

This whole series just has the right dystopian vibes only 90s anime have.

I wasnt really sure what to expect from this series, its niche enough to only get watched by people who know what they are up to, yet the scoring is rather subpar. But I havent been hit by this kind of bittersweet melancholic feeling in a long time.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Apr 11, 7:13 AM

Sara is a great girl..
Shu in the other hand, he has a good intention, but his method is still very stupid.. What would he do if the officer didn't think twice and just shot him and everyone who trying to escape..

Apr 18, 11:19 PM
Dreamer

Man Hellywood reminds me of (beside a combination of the words Hell and Hollywood) a nation with bizarre cults of personality like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union where lies are repeated to the point they become the truth! Also, with all the child soldiers and abductions it reminds me of the Warlords/Governments who have control in Uganda, Bolivia, The Congo, Myanmar etc. Truly a hellish combination of the dark sides of humanity.

I am so glad that Sara was able to escape the nightmare that is Hellywood I was on the edge of my seat for the entire opening I was so worried what would happen to her and was hoping she would prevail as she fought to prevent going through that hell again and escape.

When she managed to escape from there and shed the uniform and equipment she stole I thought that was very symbolic that she never wants to return to that awful place and that cutting her hair is her way of never fully forgetting what happened but using those hellish experiences she will vow to be a survivor and push forward even if it is the future and road ahead is daunting and unknown. And while she certainly is scared of facing this harsh new world alone (hence the tears) she knows that it has to be better than that prison they call a Kingdom.

The whole sequence was intense, scary, heart and tear jerking, bittersweet, and yet somehow beautiful and hopefully by the end. An absolutely brilliant scene it held my attention from beginning to end!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]