Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, I'm not surprised they decided to pack in a bunch of action for this episode. At least Minato knows that talking can also be
a way to resolve conflicts.

It's also not everyday they get the chance to meet a goddess. This episode felt so random.
Jun 28, 2020 8:32 AM

Feb 2018
At least they have gotten the crystal, too bad the dungeon must be destroyed. Calling a goddess? oh shit, I want to know Yutoria's hopes, a parents? I thought the form of the goddess would be beautiful and have big oppai, xD. Apparently the Goddess also did not know the Shachou's parents, I thought this would be Aqua's twin from Konosuba. At least this is closed with a food party.

A Goddess
Jun 28, 2020 8:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Obviously it wasn't Minato's fault with his boss, nice end for this anime, they even summoned the goddess but she was bad xD
At least he knows that his father is alive.
And wtf is Minato's swimsuit at the end xDDD

This anime has too hate I think, I don't get why it's hated like this, it wasn't really good and it has many flaws but overall it was pleasant to watch and kinda enjoyable.
Jun 28, 2020 8:42 AM

Jul 2017
WELP, the final episode. To know Minato's true colours, was just a shocker. But the truth in secrecy, revealed.

For Minato in an esteemed company that hemorrhages on its employers, no wonder his "workplace violence" is justified, and everyone is happy about his personality (welp to Yutoria whose concern is big on her head).

For now, getting the hard-level monsters eliminated in one feel swoop. The psychology battle though, corporate slaves all of them, and Minato acting like a true president for once to persuade them well and easy.

The end goddess to not know where Minato's dad is, but the cheek to add in the smartphone features...*clap clap* (come I give you a clap).

All's well that end's well.

Totally felt just like a random episode.

Got lucky with the random DDoS attack downtime just now?
KANLen09Jun 28, 2020 8:48 AM
Jun 28, 2020 8:52 AM

Feb 2018
Ashhk said:
overall it was pleasant to watch and kinda enjoyable.
I also enjoyed this, especially Yutoria's oppai. 7/10 not bad
Jun 28, 2020 9:54 AM

Jan 2014
Ashhk said:
Obviously it wasn't Minato's fault with his boss, nice end for this anime, they even summoned the goddess but she was bad xD
At least he knows that his father is alive.
And wtf is Minato's swimsuit at the end xDDD

This anime has too hate I think, I don't get why it's hated like this, it wasn't really good and it has many flaws but overall it was pleasant to watch and kinda enjoyable.

I think the start of this series prob hurt it best. While it wasn't bad, first few eps were just 'eh' kind of feeling. With it mainly picking up in later episodes.

Though I will say, the ending of this episode, kinda has me hyped for a season two.
Jun 28, 2020 10:10 AM

Dec 2013
I actually really enjoyed this series from start to finish.
Jun 28, 2020 11:24 AM

Dec 2010
One of those shows you know isn't very good but you still look forward to watching a new episode every week for some inexplicable reason. If they for some reason decide to make another season I will certainly watch it.
7/10
Jun 28, 2020 11:48 AM

Jun 2017
It was alright, not great not terrible. 6/10

Wtf was that swimsuit on Minato at the end. lmao
Jun 28, 2020 2:14 PM

Nov 2012
The male onsie with the clear tutu and bow tie.....! Kinda scared of Japan's beaches now. I thought Minato and Yutpria had gotten married at first.
Jun 28, 2020 2:49 PM

Mar 2019
what a cute god. I hope our god on earth is so cute as well.

Anyway I would really like to see a second season where they will rescue the world and find the father.
Jun 28, 2020 7:13 PM

Apr 2020
Gotta admit I was disappointed on how the "workplace violence" backstory turned out. Other than that, Minato's swimsuit though...

I thought Yutoria was going in for the kill at the end.
Jun 28, 2020 8:23 PM

Nov 2014
i was so confused when i saw minato's swimsuit lmfao
Jun 28, 2020 8:54 PM

Aug 2018
This anime was an okay not good and not bad just average
overall 6/10
hope for season 2 I guess????
Jun 29, 2020 1:14 AM
Jun 2017
Love that finale....its a light and fun one...
Jun 29, 2020 1:25 AM

Oct 2017
Wow that guy broke his arm after punching Minato, Minato physically strong or he may have hidden potential I guess. Thou he's still op as a tactician so even if he doesn't have any hidden strength it's still fine I mean he's a seven stars heh.

Lol the goddess was as useless as I thought she'd be. Yutotia x Minato moment on the roof was sweet. Also lol we finally got some beach scene but too bad it was so short.

This anime was average but hey I kind of enjoyed it so who cares.
Jun 29, 2020 6:08 AM

Nov 2013
topless Yutoria :O and the rest of the beach scene, love <3
indeed, wtf was that Minato swimsuit? HAHAHA

lol the guy broke his hand punching Minato, i'm surprised the company didn't try to hire him again since he has the SEVEN star rating and he was wrongly fired

anyway, it was not that bad, i'll give it a 6/10
i still think Valmi was the best character, the way she speaks and the way she treats Rivar is just too funny
winddevil1Jun 29, 2020 6:12 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 29, 2020 9:02 AM

Apr 2011
Nice background about Minato there. He's a good leader but not a good fighter. Still he has a seven star rating. And lol at that useless goddess. All that kirakuri and that's the only answer they get from her.

Fun and enjoyable anime. I don't expect anything better from the plot and story as long as its entertaining enough to watch. I like the art styles. Also the girls are cute and has big melons. lol. Minato has pretty much a harem but only Yutoria has feelings for him. Also animation quality is good. Its really consistent through the entire episode which I like.

Seems like there's more the anime can offer. So hoping for a 2nd season.

Also, how nice of them bringing as a short beach episode at the end. And WTF at Minato's swimsuit.
Jun 29, 2020 12:04 PM

Mar 2018
One of the most boring anime I've ever watched. It felt like an accomplishment now that I finished it. If not for the cute artstyle, I would've probably dropped this show at midway point. Even tho they're same mobage adaptations this season, ShachiBato is not even worth to compare to PriConne. Most of black company and work environment stuff are just afterthoughts of RPG dungeon crawling aspect anyway. Wakamono no Kuromahoubanare ga Shinkoku desuga manga did them all better with a better protag and better harem with borderline H scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I doubt it'll have a 2nd season but no thanks anyway.

Jun 29, 2020 1:38 PM

Jun 2015
Hmmm. Where do we go from here. Will there be more action and adventure or will we never see this again. I suspect the latter but only time will tell. Full credit goes to the shows which kept us entertained during the global pandemic at least!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 29, 2020 5:06 PM
Jan 2020
Holy crap Minato! That swimsuit is going next level with the femboy look.
Jun 29, 2020 6:20 PM

Jan 2013
Minato you simp....
Jun 29, 2020 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
Roch2001 said:
Hmmm. Where do we go from here. Will there be more action and adventure or will we never see this again. I suspect the latter but only time will tell. Full credit goes to the shows which kept us entertained during the global pandemic at least!

id take having covid that watching anymore of this hot diarrhea of an anime
Jun 29, 2020 7:40 PM
Jul 2017
I couldn't pay attention to anything in that ending montage because of that swimsuit, wtf was he wearing.
Jul 1, 2020 8:38 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
FIN.

Okay. No continuity. Great. Even that goddess shit had a management hierarchy on their system. I found it so cringed till my craziness reach its max. Ofc, they would attached some bikini scenery as a fanservices to finally reach my satisfaction. But, wtf?Minato on that bikini? Omg. This show never misses the chance to make me laughed. Its so funny like they do that on a purposes.

6/10

Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 2, 2020 9:03 AM

May 2012
This anime wasn't bad but I wouldn't say that it was that interesting or super either. It had a decent pacing and some lovely characters especially liked the ones they encountered along their travels, especially liked Mineko.

But other than that it didn't had much too offer if ylh ask me than a pretty generic story without a proper in depth story. All in all it was a nice watch.
Jul 3, 2020 2:10 AM

May 2019
The last episode was eccentric, but maybe the best well-written. Not the worst anime from this season, not the best either.

5/10

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 17, 2020 9:24 PM
Feb 2019
I really liked the anime almost the whole time, it's fun and the characters are at least charismatic, was carrying a 6/7 note, and wondered why the hate immense. But because of this ending, i felt I wasted my time watching these 5 final episodes (although they were cool). The fact that the goddess was not a true goddess was a break from expectation (but not on a good side, but on a VERY BAD side). Anyway... I'm WELL disappointed.

4/10
Jul 24, 2020 3:34 AM

Jul 2015
Minato went into battle and showed the power of words! what a softy...this is going to take a long time before his conglomerate empire will be built and him gaining full monopoly of the kirakuri market... Generic series in my opinion but still funny to see how they tried to incorporate business into this fantasy rpg type of world.

Sep 28, 2020 11:14 PM

Oct 2008
That godess was pretty funny, feel like they got trolled. Overall, was a very laid back watch. Went in with zero expectations and wasn't disappointed.
Jan 24, 2021 4:15 AM

Nov 2019
This turned out to be a surprisingly decent parody series in the end (especially considering what they had to work with).

It's certainly not going to win any technical or quality awards, and the 2nd half is kinda scattershot, but it serves well enough as a mildly amusing time waster.
Mar 23, 2021 6:44 PM
Apr 2016
If you don't like the swimsuit Minato wore at the end, blame Akari. Remember, she picked it out for him in episode 7.

The_Flaming_EMar 23, 2021 6:50 PM
Mar 27, 2021 8:02 AM

Aug 2018
lol Good catch; I'd totally forgotten that throwaway joke.

Series was not much in the way of writing & characterization, but the art was nice. A somewhat pleasant time-killer. Fine (6/10).

g-
Please don't feed the trolls.

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the rating

hitoridoga - Jun 10, 2020

17 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 PM

Poll: » Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu! Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2020

24 by Lonniethepro »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2020

14 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 24, 2020 3:22 AM

Poll: » Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2020

11 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Poll: » Shachou, Battle no Jikan Desu! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2020

20 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 24, 2020 2:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.