Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2020 12:06 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That's some really good action and it's been a while since we saw Kaname having a bit of trouble.

And Sui showing was really unexpected, I thought for sure that guy would actually escape so this was a pleasant surprise.
Jun 25, 2020 5:12 PM

Jun 2017
Kaname must have got some crazy stuck on him after banging Shuka, that smile was delightfully demonic.
Jun 29, 2020 6:08 PM
Nov 2018
Another Darwin's Game chapter! Fantastic. Great fight, full of cleverness. Crazy-kun was defeated in a fitting way, with trickery. First with the bomb and then with the water. He didn't see that coming. Really nice to see such a well-thoughout fight.

Although, how would Kaname have copied a ceramic knife? Maybe someone made a ceramic knife to get through metal detectors. I wish they'd comment on that. But it's a small matter.

Honestly, I enjoy having Shuka out of the story for a while. It gives the rest more time to shine.

World Line O. I have long ago forgotten the name of the worlds. For a brief moment I was hoping we would see the chaos world that the Greed come from. That would be awesome.

That little Empress is a cutie. She would be so upset if she knew they put a half-naked picture of her at the top of the chapter.
Jul 4, 2020 8:26 AM

Oct 2017
The fight was really great. Both of them used a of tricks but in the end Kaname won. Also heh Sui my girl has become op.

Shuka's planning on coming back, hopefully not much time will pass before she reunites with Kaname.
Jul 5, 2020 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
I always love big brained fights with plans within plans during the fight. That sadistic face was hilarious. I wonder when shuka and the rest come back what will the time gap between them be since the world lines move at a different pace.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 121 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

5 by Otakurahul »»
Apr 12, 1:52 PM

» is the manga good to read , is the ending good (no spoilers please)

hi777 - Mar 5

17 by Mousu-kun »»
Mar 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 125 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

5 by Marinate1016 »»
Nov 30, 2023 1:23 AM

» After anime

Kutana_0P - Oct 31, 2023

9 by TacoQZ »»
Nov 16, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Darwin's Game Chapter 120 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 4, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.