Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2020 8:23 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that's the end. It was a pretty good series, though I kinda do wish we had more chapters, but at least it didn't get drawn out.

8/10
PotimasJun 24, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 13, 2022 2:46 AM

Mar 2015
that was fun little manga. 8/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 7, 2023 4:42 PM

Dec 2022
Seriously underrated comedic slice of life manga with a bountiful reserve of personality in nearly every page. Yamada mentioned that it was cut short due to time restrictions, but it's not lacking in content either way.

Shaded Horizon

May 13, 2023 11:18 AM
May 2018
Ah, the choices the choices, the author says that it was cut short and tbh it does feel like that sometimes, but on the other hand I really like it as is, so I'm not mad that it's this short, as it stands it's actually a really fun little series with historical facts thrown around and I guess it's better it stays this way.
Pretty cool.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.