Forum Settings
Forums

Most unbearably annoying characters, to the point of dropping the show?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2020 7:38 PM

Apr 2017
Shakugan No Shana. I never dropped a show because of a character, but this was an exception. The tsundere girl was damn annoying with all those "urusei".
Jun 21, 2020 7:43 PM
Sep 2016
Whore from The Rising of the Shield Hero
Jun 21, 2020 7:45 PM
Aug 2018
Lucy from Fairytail.
Also the fact that there's boobs everywhere.
Jun 21, 2020 7:47 PM
Aug 2018
Oh and anyone knows where i can download anime aside from kissanime. Pls drop link
Jun 21, 2020 8:01 PM

Aug 2014
Its unfair to say annoying, but for me its Tomoko from WataMote. That character just came across to be a very cringe-worthy character. Only saying this because its probably the only legit answer I have from shows that I've dropped.

From shows that I've completed though;

Yoshiko from Aho Girl - Incredibly annoying, where she automatically degrades the show.

Yuzuki Eba from Kimi no Iru Machi - I believe its more a case of bad writing/story, but this character to me was annoying because all the things the story driven things, come from her awful reasoning. Keep in mind its been 6/7 years since I've watched it, so I might be misremembering stuff.

Jun 21, 2020 8:07 PM

Mar 2016
Klemm Flora from Asterisk War 2nd season. The show was bad enough but this character really did it for me. I don't know any of this Voice actor's other works but this character she did in particular was terrible.

The character sounded like you pinched your nose and talked in a high pitched voice

For reference here. Link
Dropped after seeing this character in multiple eps.
ArtifishyJun 21, 2020 8:10 PM
Jun 21, 2020 8:10 PM

Jan 2019
Lionel13927 said:
Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Made the show really hard to watch in the beginning, could've given it 9 instead of 7 if it wasn't for him.
Right?!... Now I wasn’t really wild about the show anyway but I found Kamina so annoying and way over the top. I couldn't understand why people like him so much when all he did was yell at everyone.
Jun 21, 2020 8:11 PM

Aug 2018
Miko Lino from Kaguya s2.I hate the know it all self-righteous character.She ruined the show for me.The show wasted four episodes on her and because of that the psychological battles were absent.Why you need Lino?The student council didn't have any financial auditor is s1 and it worked fine.She was just shoe-horned in.Kaguya s2 didn't had much psychological battles (which made s1 great) and turned into another rom-com.
Jun 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Jun 2020
Yuuki from Mirai Nikki. Try to find a more pathetic MC, cuz I can't

"If there's a hole, I wanna go into it!!"
- Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro
Jun 21, 2020 8:13 PM

Oct 2018
Youko from 12 kingdoms. Yes I am very aware that she becomes a badass later but damn. I keep trying to push through to the good part but I can't lol.

Taiga from toradora and Victorique from Gosick. I did reluctantly finish them. I gotta admit it's probably cus the VA's (dub) were so annoying.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jun 21, 2020 8:31 PM

Feb 2015
One Piece. Not sure how people can stand 1000+ episodes of Luffy, and from what I've heard, the rest of the characters are just as retarded.
Jun 21, 2020 9:04 PM

Oct 2016
I hated the main trio of Fukumenkei Noise so much I had to drop the series at its third or fourth episode.

On a similar case, Aho Girl was trying hard to make me hate the main protagonists, and it succeeded.

Every character from Love Live! was so dumb to me and the plot was making me cringe so hard I could barely finish the first episode.

The girl from Dantalian no Shoka was really easy to hate, and the show was boring so...

Tohru with her sluttyness towards Kobayashi, Kana taking advantage of her classmate at times, and Lucoa being pedophile made me ragequit Maid Dragon midway.

Asta from Black Clover, the characters from Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge, I disliked everything about these titles, but the characters were the thing I hated the most in them.

On a similar case, I dropped Fire Force and Dr. Stone early because I couldn't stand lot of things in them, specially their characters.

I found the cast from Kuzu no Honkai to be one of the most despicable ones I've ever seen in anime, and that comes from someone who finished Netsuzou Trap in both manga and anime.

The main girl from Masamune-kun, I hated her.

I forgot Nami yo Kiitekure, people seem to like that series because they find the main character relatable, I couldn't tolerate her for more than 3 episodes, on top of that I didn't laugh nor smile not even once during those episodes so there.

CaptainKenshiroJun 21, 2020 9:26 PM
Jun 21, 2020 9:07 PM

Aug 2018
Oh look, it's this thread again for the millionth time.
Jun 21, 2020 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
tanjirou and nezuko ๐Ÿ˜ and souma from food wars oh my goddfnfjf
Jun 21, 2020 9:26 PM
็ฉ‚ไนƒๆžœใฏ็ฅž

Oct 2015
HaarWyvern said:
Sourire said:
Zenitsu from Demon Slayer. Unbearable.

Yeah...
And Tsukamoto from Days, Bell Cranel from DanMachi & Elizabeth from Nanatsu no Taizai.
Those 4 omg..

I actually enjoyed Elizabeth. But Bell Cranel was insufferable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2020 9:45 PM

Apr 2018
Yeah, the whole crew of kids in Log Horizon season 2, especially that girl with shrine maiden costume,
Nina in Code Geass, Suzaku was annoying too but Nina took the lead.
The blondie in Death Note.
The main girl in Amanchu, that bitch was a pain I mean nothing was wrong and was acting as a victim of some crisis the whole time.
Chise in Ancient Magus Bride, she was as boring as the anime itself.

Jun 21, 2020 9:49 PM
Sep 2015
I'm seeing a lot of people on this thread hating Taiga from Toradora, and I can understand why, but Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is like Taiga's obnoxiousness and abusive behavior multiplied tenfold. Seriously, if you've watched Toradora and hated Taiga but haven't seen Zero no Tsukaima yet, don't watch it, save yourself.
Jun 21, 2020 9:55 PM

Nov 2016
Zenitsu from Kimetsu no Yaiba almost forced me to drop anime but instead of that I just skipped all minutes he had in anime. (without that I would be forced to drop it because he was really annoying character).
Jun 22, 2020 1:04 AM

Jun 2017
Almost dropped Re:Zero because of Natsuki Subaru, so glad I didn't though.
There is no cure for being a cunt.
Jun 22, 2020 1:21 AM
Jul 2018
Girls' Last Tour, so very much annoying
Jun 22, 2020 1:45 AM

May 2015
Canute - Vinland Saga, dropped the show 4 episodes before the finale because of him and gave it 1/10.
Schierke - Berserk, dropped the manga thanks to her but picked it up again when a new chapter released lol
TheBerserkerJun 22, 2020 1:49 AM
Jun 22, 2020 1:53 AM

Nov 2019
Anyone from ReLife. I still don't understand how I managed to finish this anime.

I'm not lying.
                    I'd never lie.....
                    Perhaps
Jun 22, 2020 1:54 AM

Apr 2016
Asta from Black Clover - loud, annoying, stupid
Boruto from Boruto - stupid af
The entire cast from Fruits Basket - annoying af,the type of characters that I'll punch in the face after 10 seconds if ill see in real life
The blonde guy from Kimetsu no Yaiba. - so loud and stupid. I was almost about to throw my phone I the TV when i saw the ep he appeared
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima.. One of the worst tsundere ever

Jun 22, 2020 1:59 AM

May 2016
Asta from Black Clover

His voice is giving me ear cancer~
Jun 22, 2020 2:01 AM

Nov 2018
Basically every character from Dr. Stone.
"Otaku search for patterns within data presented and draw conclusions. Anime fans only see clones and copies."
-artificialnightsky
Jun 22, 2020 2:04 AM

Oct 2017
Watching Psycho-pass was unbearable thanks to Akane's stoned face every time something happens.
Jun 22, 2020 2:10 AM

Nov 2009
Naruto and Deku (dropped Shippuuden and the latest season of BnHA because of those annoying shits)
ใฃใŸใใ€ๅซŒใชไธ–ใฎไธญใ ใ‚ˆใ€‚
Jun 22, 2020 2:14 AM

Feb 2016
Arima, Kousei from your lie in april ... damn i can't stand that crybaby
Jun 22, 2020 2:20 AM
Dec 2019
Erika and Sata from Ookami Shoujo to kuro ouji (mostly Erika)
Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss
Natsumi from Tonari no Kaibutsu kun
Tsukamoto from Days

Basically all the shoujo girls that hate on other women and just exist to please a dick
Jun 22, 2020 2:21 AM

Apr 2019
Never dropped a series because of a character but the character i dislike the most in any series would have to be Franky from One Piece, cannot stand him at all.

but of course, i didn't drop one piece.

i also really dislike Gon from HXH, he's an amazing character but i don't like him.
Jun 22, 2020 2:23 AM

Jun 2020
Touma and Index from A Certain Magical Index because fuck them.

Accelerator and Mikoto are better main characters. I'm glad they both have their own anime.
Jun 22, 2020 2:26 AM
Nov 2019
i was watching anohana in agony because of menma
Jun 22, 2020 2:41 AM
Dec 2017
Yuuki rito Is an insufferable rapist. Watching this molester is simply unbearable. Feigning clumsiness to grope some boobies. Alas, I finished it anyway
Jun 22, 2020 2:46 AM
May 2020
Mayuri from Steins;Gate. I didn't drop the show though. I still love Steins;Gate. That girl is just so annoying, it feels like she shouldn't even be there, hanging around with smart people, not being able to grasp the simplest of concepts! It almost seems like she was made SO dumb on purpose, just to annoy us.
Jun 22, 2020 2:52 AM

Sep 2017
in every thread like this, im consistent with mentioning YUNO GASAI

i dont care if she is the embodiment of yandere, just listening to her voice especially how she calls yuuki is enough to make my ears bleed and drive me to go insane

and yeah yuuki is sucks as well

thank god the show itself was quite enjoyable so i managed to finish it
Jun 22, 2020 3:45 AM

Jun 2014
Natsuki Subaru from Re:Zero. 20+ episodes of pain.

And to a lesser extent, Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. Luckily I watched that while it was airing, so it wasn't as painful to watch as it might've been (and also Askeladd was there to carry).

           but you can become stronger...

...ใงใ‚‚ใคใ‚ˆใใชใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ                     

Jun 22, 2020 4:21 AM
Apr 2020
Takagi from Takagi-San, being mischievous is ok for me as long as it can bring laugh to me, her joke was lame and straight, really annoying, so i dropped at 2 episode.

Deku and Mineta from BNHA, i don't know how to explain this but deku really bad MC, also Mineta don't fit in the show. Dropped at season 3.

Kyon and Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Suzumiya is too pushy to other and her attitude really like neo-nazi. Kyon was great at first to half episode but turn to stupid in endless 8 arc. Dropped at 2 episode on season 2.

Zenitsu from Kimetsu no Yaiba, really annoying, crying almost 90% of series, and lame. But it didn't made me dropped the series.

Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul, nothing special from him, too hard to be psychotic. Dropped at last episode of season 1.

Patri from Black Clover, can't explain far more because it containt spoiler. But he is the most annoying character in Black Clover, Asta are no match compared to him.
Firly1997Jun 22, 2020 4:25 AM
Jun 22, 2020 4:31 AM

May 2015
Eru Chitanda from Hyouka. It wasn't just cause of her that I dropped the show, but she was definetly a big factor, since her whole personality annoyed me.
Jun 22, 2020 6:23 AM

May 2020
Haruko Akagi (I think) from Slam Dunk, for always bossing Sakuragi around and for one lunch scene in particular, in which she's chewing. I wanted to punch her out.
Jun 22, 2020 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
hentaiFBI said:
operationvalkyri said:
Subaru Natsuki. Can't stand the guy.
i wasnt a huge fan of subaru, but at least clarify why you can't stand him
I dont like his how he interacts with other characters. Ep 13 is an example. Interfering in things he doesnt understand, not trusting other people's competence. I generally don't like such an overly blustery character.
Jun 22, 2020 7:05 AM
Apr 2017
Pretty much every single character from dr stone. Except the girl who was there just as a pretty boring tool to provide unnecessary drama. Not that the characters were the only reason I dropped the show but they contributed a whole lot to it. From the lion-puncher (LUL) to senkuu and his stupid catchphrase repeated every 5 sodding seconds to his friend who can't stop screaming like a fucking dragon ball character who gets killed 2 seconds into a scene.

Rachel Gardner. Didn't drop the show but my god did she become insufferable at an alarming pace.

The entire trio of high score girl. I find all of them incredibly annoying for different reasons.

Oh and Chise from mahoutsukai no yome. I do want to carry on with the show at some point but she's simultaneously annoying, boring, about as interesting as a piece of stale bread and with the personality of a broken teapot. I've seen empty rooms that were more entrancing than her.
Doesn't help that she can't stop whining literally every episode. Yes, you had a tough mean baaaad life, get the bloody hell over it in one or two episodes and move on, for fuck's sake.
KurgoJun 22, 2020 7:11 AM
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Jun 22, 2020 7:13 AM
Oct 2019
Kouska akiho alright she is from a pretty unpopular anime or at least a not well known anime but I always think to myself that she would totally cheat if another man approached her and started hitting on her, I also like to relate anime to real life sometimes and if the anime was reality she would let herself get gangbanged the moment she graduates from highschool and it pisses me off. Anime: my girlfriend is shobitch
Jun 22, 2020 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
1. Yuno gasai aka the most irritating bitch ever (mirai Nikki)
2. Pantsu Dragneel (Fairy fail)
3. Everyone in Aku no shit
4. Jesus-kun (Sword fart online)
5. Shiina and aoyama (Sakurasou no Bitch na kanojo)
6. Haru (Tonari no Puberty-kun)
7. Mai and Sakuta (Simp does not dream of Dominatrix-senpai)

Look at the stars,
they are retreating.

Jun 22, 2020 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
The little sister in Mahouka. I can still remember the huge desire to mute it whenever she started speaking... which was saying much, considering I already had it muted. Granted, she didn't make me drop the show.... the rest of the show was garbage enough to make the cut.
Jun 22, 2020 8:49 AM

Dec 2014
Zenitsu from Demon Slayer's constant whining and crying had me wanna shoot myself in every scene he was in but I somehow able to get through those parts and finish it.

Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul basically for the constant crying and complaining. I put it on hold about a year ago and keep putting it off to this day
Jun 22, 2020 9:09 AM

Dec 2017
Kousei Arima from Your lie in April. And his VA didn't help either
Jun 22, 2020 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
@zalapeno your signature is just so good
I seriously want to copy it
that is such a great crossover between Eizouken and AOT
Jun 22, 2020 9:16 AM

Aug 2017
L from 'Death Note'.
Jun 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Oct 2019
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima to the point that a 13-episode long anime felt at least twice as long. I just can't stand her.

Also both Hawk who I felt was even worse then Happy or Kon in the department of annoying animal side kicks and Meliodas from Nanatsu no Tazai. Stop molesting Elizabeth, God damn it. Even though I didn't drop these anime I definitely wont watch any other seasons.

Edit: Oh, and basically the whole cast of Elfen Lied, except maybe Nana.

AkrykuJun 22, 2020 11:48 AM
Shogo Makishima... just an unemployed bitter lit major who wanted to be a cereal killer.

Remember, kids, it is called looting, not shoplifting.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 5 hours ago

25 by BlueBullet178 »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - 6 hours ago

14 by BlueBullet178 »»
4 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - 7 hours ago

11 by Ten »»
7 minutes ago

» Light novel adaptation and boring ending

Ri-KoRin - 1 hour ago

2 by billybub »»
17 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - 22 minutes ago

0 by Donkunsan »»
22 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.