Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 20, 2020 10:46 AM
I am curious to know if from now on and for the foreseeable future todoroki is just a side character and is not going to be much relevant anymore ever since season 2 he has not really had a major role at all but just been a side character even though he is meant to be the most powerful student in his class (for the time being i mean). Is he going to be in the spotlight ever again or is he just gonna be a side character from season 3 onwards?

Jun 20, 2020 10:52 AM
It depemds on your definition of side character and main character. He is essential to the story. Especially since the author made his relationship with his father an important point of the story. Additionally you could see have much todoroki actually cared about his dad in that last fight of season 4. Also the fact that endevour is the number 1 hero right now. Seeing that you don't want any spoilers I wont say anything about what happens in the next few arcs.

Jun 23, 2020 4:07 AM

After season 4 the series is going to takes some turns and focus on other characters besides Deku. Everyone gets to have a day, basically. That said, at this current point in the manga I'd say Todoroki is still a core character with Deku and Bakugo. Still, everybody is getting some play.

Jun 26, 2020 3:26 PM
civonad said:
I am curious to know if from now on and for the foreseeable future todoroki is just a side character and is not going to be much relevant anymore ever since season 2 he has not really had a major role at all but just been a side character even though he is meant to be the most powerful student in his class (for the time being i mean). Is he going to be in the spotlight ever again or is he just gonna be a side character from season 3 onwards?

He will get to have a moment to shine in the first arc, nothing in the 2nd arc (there’s a good reason for it) and if they put 3 arcs in then he will also get stuff to do (he isn’t doing anything the current manga arc, like at all, but that could change soon)