Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2020 10:07 PM

Sep 2017
The end happened very quickly, but basically the assumption is that the MC will get over liking the younger Shinno, correct? Does it not say if she finds someone else or if the elementary schooler succeeds at what he tried to do in the credits maybe?

Oh, and did the younger Shinno go back to the past? How come there would be no changes to the events in the present, then? Unless he was just a manifestation of the younger Shiino and goes away forever afterwards rather than returning to the past.
Jun 18, 2020 4:03 PM

Dec 2019
JessysAnime said:
The end happened very quickly, but basically the assumption is that the MC will get over liking the younger Shinno, correct? Does it not say if she finds someone else or if the elementary schooler succeeds at what he tried to do in the credits maybe?

Oh, and did the younger Shinno go back to the past? How come there would be no changes to the events in the present, then? Unless he was just a manifestation of the younger Shiino and goes away forever afterwards rather than returning to the past.

Aoi likes the young Shinno
The young Shinno and his adult version Shinnosuke likes Akane
The elementary school kid likes Aoi

In the end nobody knows what happens with Aoi neither what happens with the elementary school kid that likes Aoi.

The young Shinno disappears forever because Akane liked (and basically said YES I will marry...) to the adult version of Shinnosuke.

The younger Shinno disappeared forever/died because he accomplished his "temporary life purpose".

The younger Shinno is a Spirit,NOT a human.

The whole film doesn't really show anything related to time travel or things being changed because of "time travels".

The credits doesn't show anything.

YES HE WAS JUST A manifestation of the younger Shiino and goes away forever afterwards, rather than returning to the past OR ANYTHING ELSE.

There's no point or reason for the young shinno to return to the past.I don't know how you ended up with these ideas.
hacker09Aug 1, 2020 6:06 AM
Click here to see My Tampermonkey Scripts For MAL

If you like my work, please consider supporting it!
https://www.patreon.com/hacker09

Jul 20, 2020 12:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This movie should be added some Supernatural tags. Because, yeah, Shinno could fly!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 30, 2020 12:52 AM

Oct 2017
JessysAnime said:

Here's what happened.

So basically Shinno(Younger self) in present time was a spirit of sort manifested by the guitar he and Akane bought together during their high school days. His goal was to make Shinnosuke(present self) and Akane end up together and they ended up together so he vanished after that.
Jul 30, 2020 12:53 AM

Oct 2017
badabass said:
This movie should be added some Supernatural tags. Because, yeah, Shinno could fly!
Younger Shinno's mere existence in present day is a supernatural event.
Jul 30, 2020 12:56 AM

Oct 2017
hacker09 said:
In the end nobody knows what happens with Aoi neither what happens with the elementary school kid that likes Aoi.
Well they weren't the focus of this movie. This movie solely focused on Shinnosuke x Akane ship.

The young Shinno disappears forever because Akane liked (and basically said YES I will marry...) the adult version Shinnosuke.
They did get married. Their marriage is shown in the end credit.
Jul 30, 2020 4:47 AM

Dec 2019
@MegamiRem
Thanks for the reply, but I was replying to the user JessysAnime
He asked "Does it not say if she finds someone else or if the elementary schooler succeeds at what he tried to do in the credits maybe?"

Aug 1, 2020 5:16 AM

Sep 2017
@hacker09

Thanks, you made it super clear! I missed the whole point of the movie I guess, lol.

@MegamiRem

thanks for your help too!

Got my answers. :)
Aug 1, 2020 6:04 AM

Dec 2019
@JessysAnime

hahahaha,you are welcome

Sep 16, 2020 10:22 PM
Oct 2019
It almost seemed like the jezebel and Tsugu started getting close at the end. In the one credits wedding pic they're standing next to each other also. Hard to say with any certainty they actually ended up together.

As for Aoi, looks like she's probably single.
Jan 22, 2021 1:38 AM

Oct 2012
Well, according to the ending credits, Akane and Shinnosuke get married June 5th, 2022. And as for Aoi, she grows up, gets over her attachment to the past, and probably won't repeat Shinno's mistakes when he moved to Tokyo -- and that's what the movie was all about.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 8, 2022 6:30 AM

Sep 2017
carloskurban said:
JessysAnime said:
The end happened very quickly, but basically the assumption is that the MC will get over liking the younger Shinno, 3pl companies? Does it not say if she finds someone else or if the elementary schooler succeeds at what he tried to do in the credits maybe?

Is it really logistics question btw?

The time travel logistics was the logistics part.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Aosa wo Shiru Hito yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sigsig - Oct 11, 2019

73 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 6, 3:02 AM

» I think the song was 'ad-libbed' in the movie

KikatoRyuui - Nov 6, 2022

0 by KikatoRyuui »»
Nov 6, 2022 6:50 PM

» Still waiting after 3 years..

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Mar 19, 2022

4 by Baby_Penewine »»
Mar 20, 2022 7:27 AM

» My most anticipated anime of the year; I’m so excited for this.

Marinate1016 - Aug 9, 2019

14 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 19, 2022 6:51 PM

» What does the phrase mean ?

_anish_ - Aug 30, 2021

2 by taurus_silver96 »»
Aug 30, 2021 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.