Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2020 9:50 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this chapter is soo hard to read. AAAAAAAAAA
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 17, 2020 11:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kuma said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this chapter is soo hard to read. AAAAAAAAAA

I know! I had to hide my head in my pillow twice whilst reading it.

Hiromi went competely over the line at the end. Yes, the dad was rude and inappropriate, but also behaving within the norms of Japanese morals and as expected of someone of his age. She didn't have to be specific and could have said something more nuanced about the guy who's letting he live there for free
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 24, 2020 4:21 AM
Jun 2020
Hiromi went too far, the guy have helped her soo much and was even trying to stop the conversation, she didn't have to tell his parents and wasn't she the one who said she doesn't care what people say about her
Jun 24, 2020 4:24 AM
Jun 2020
[ the guy who's letting he live there for free [/quote]

I totaly agree with you but she pays rent, she doesn't live there for free
Jul 4, 2020 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
It seems my perspective of this chapter is wildly different from what seems to be the general consensus (at least from what I've seen).

While I don't agree with Michiru divulging the information on her and Hiromi's challenges, I do, however, feel that her snapping at his dad was justified. She's been nothing but cordial and respectful to Hiromi's parents. His dad on the other hand? Particularly towards the end of the chapter. Not so much.

By the way. It's past 2pm. Why are his parents still there? They're overbearing as fuck.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Sep 8, 2020 11:16 AM
Nov 2016
In the series I always get a fuck yes moment when hiromi does something with confidence. Then it gets crushed. After what she said to his parents I hope he gets her back. Like maybe when her parents come over her mom is very thankful for hiromi and all the help he gave her daughter because she did run away. Just some kind of comeback because I hate how she defends Ishii so much I guess since that's her editor and maybe the only one that believed in her. BUT I WANT PAY BACK.
Jul 9, 2021 10:31 PM
Jul 2021
That Kuri Yuki guy is a retarded simp. It's his house, his parents have every right to stay past any point of time,hell they can can even stay for weeks if they want. She has nothing to say on that matter for the fact that she BLACKMAILED him, and forced her stay on his house. This is what you call a trespasser. Even adding onto the fact that she does nothing but laze around while the guy does all the work, and rather than being thankful she pulls up this stunt. What his Dad said was equally justified and factual, if she can't even tak critism then she isn't made for this line of work. Even the editor undestood the point. And you believing she was anywhere close to justified is mentally retarded and sociopathic behaviour. And you should probably visit a psychiatrist as well.
Jul 9, 2021 10:33 PM
Jul 2021
The author better not have the MC end up with this bitch. She has no redeeming qualities and just a bag of shit. Hope at the end the mc gets his ex back while this bitch loses her job and gets abandoned

More topics from this board

» Suddenly a lot more than ecchi

Qweeq13 - Mar 16, 2023

4 by thelordxiant »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:10 PM

» Will this series continue?

Qweeq13 - Feb 7, 2023

0 by Qweeq13 »»
Feb 7, 2023 1:45 PM

» Is there any chance of this manga continuing??

ayoni02 - Jul 18, 2022

2 by thelordxiant »»
Jan 3, 2023 7:39 PM

Poll: » Gaishuu Isshoku! Chapter 33 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 8, 2022

0 by Farabeuf »»
Mar 8, 2022 1:16 AM

Poll: » Gaishuu Isshoku! Chapter 32 Discussion

yurigow28 - Mar 6, 2022

0 by yurigow28 »»
Mar 6, 2022 1:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.