Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2020 1:48 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Daija-no-Tsubo's segment was good. I love how it broke the pattern, Whisper getting his name right in his first wild guess was pretty funny. Poor Fumi-chan though, and this pretty much ended as a Kaijuu movie. xD And USApyon is back! It's really been a while though he was teased here and there. I can't believe that Inaho wasn't even mentioned though. This is the kind of segment that she would normally have. Nihon'ookaminyan was cool too, but that end was sad. I thought that USApyon was going to save him or something since he remained there to watch, but no. lol And I can't believe Komasan used his furoshiki like that, but I guess he had no choice. And Komami is certainly a teaser. I guess it can't be helped since she loves to play hide and seek, but this time they really have a little sister. And she seems to be just like Komasan, but pink. Can't wait to see her, but at this rate it will only happen in the last episode or something. lol Komajirou being called "nii-chan" felt weird to be honest, but he was always the one who felt like the "big bro" out of the two so I guess his time to really be one has come. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 36 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:49 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 35 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:42 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 34 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 1:14 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 33 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:34 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch! Episode 32 Discussion

Fayrin - Jun 16, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
Jun 16, 2020 11:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.