Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2020 8:03 PM
Jul 2016
heya! i got this game as a present from my bf so ive been trying to 100% it! i have it on steam tho <3

does anyone else have it? on what console?

do you enjoy the game? for me there isnt enough content and it just feels really rushed...it doesnt feel worth 60$

^w^ who are your favorite one piece characters to play as?! i love sanji's sister, nami, carrot, osoba-mask and luffytaro~!! <3

i love one piece ;w; <3
Jun 16, 2020 1:03 AM
Apr 2020
Big One Piece fan here
Jun 16, 2020 2:22 AM

Jun 2016
Is the PC port any good? pirate warriors 3 had a lot of issues as do a lot of koei/omega force games.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 16, 2020 2:43 AM

Aug 2018
Have pirate warriors 3 but not sure about upgrading, half burnt out on warriors games.
_______I like rocks__
Jun 16, 2020 5:18 AM

Dec 2008
I played Pirate Warriors 1 on PS3 enough to max level Luffy. Still haven't max leveled the rest. Then, Pirate Warriors 2 came, and I dropped the series. The new Pirate Warriors series suppose to be released as DLCs, even if the cost was $30 or something. This game became your annual CoD FIFA. I'm not into this. I'm a "PLATINUMLESS" PSN user. I don't 100% anything.
Jun 16, 2020 12:08 PM
Jul 2016
sheldoncet said:
Big One Piece fan here

do you mean me? haha my bf got me into it and im addicted
do you mean you? aaaa whats your fav arc? character? devil fruit? yonko? admiral? XP

Theo1899 said:
Is the PC port any good? pirate warriors 3 had a lot of issues as do a lot of koei/omega force games.

the PC port is decent but its kinda wonky. i use a xbox controller so it runs alright you sometimes need to use big picture mode if you use ps4 controller and only once did i have to with xbox controller. it works fine with keyboard but i wouldnt do it if i have the choice to use controller! XD

MSAtlos said:
Have pirate warriors 3 but not sure about upgrading, half burnt out on warriors games.

honestly the game isnt worth 60$ pirate warriors 3 feels like it has more content but pirate warriors 4 has the story + treasure log + the rpg type skill stuff to upgrade so you can 100% the full game! i recommend to buy it if it goes on saaaaale. it is a good upgrade tho i really like the skill tree and the game runs suuuuuper smooth.

ArabianLuffy said:
I played Pirate Warriors 1 on PS3 enough to max level Luffy. Still haven't max leveled the rest. Then, Pirate Warriors 2 came, and I dropped the series. The new Pirate Warriors series suppose to be released as DLCs, even if the cost was $30 or something. This game became your annual CoD FIFA. I'm not into this. I'm a "PLATINUMLESS" PSN user. I don't 100% anything.

i play on PC and this was my 2nd pirate warriors game (i played 3) i actually prefer it abit to pirate warriors 3 but i feel like i can beat the game so quickly especially because it pushes to be multiplayer/co-op so much. i do enjoy it i dont think i'll ever buy the dlc but its interesting LOL
Jun 18, 2020 12:08 AM

Apr 2012
i have it on my pc but i still haven't started playing it for real HAHA i got a bit overwhelmed by the giant characters and the controls, considering that the last game I played was OP: Unlimited World Red that had easy controls. I think I'll play it once I start reading about Yonkou Saga (I halted reading for a while after the dressrosa saga)
Jun 18, 2020 3:12 AM

Jun 2011
I got it on PS4, took me 18-20 hours to get the Platinum & 40-45 hours to 100% complete every character skill map & S rank every mission.. by far the shortest Pirate warrior game.
but combat/gameplay in this one is my favorite in the series, specially the aerial combos & specials choices.
My top 3 picks: Hancock, Nami, Reiju, Robin & Katakuri.. least picked: Chopper
next month we will get 3 new characters (Smoothie, Cracker & Judge).
hoping for additional missions with higher difficulty level.
Sep 14, 2020 3:51 AM

Oct 2019
oh I didn't really like this game it was just fighting without full dialogues
“๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ! ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ? ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ!”
โ€• ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–๐–”๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–”
Sep 14, 2020 5:56 AM

Jun 2020
I remember being thoroughly disappointed by World Seeker. Played a little PW4 it was fun checking out all the moves but couldn't really get into it.
This anime shit is addictive

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 3 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

4 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Yesterday, 1:23 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.