Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 17, 2021 9:51 AM

Jun 2020
At first I was like man.....the direction was pretty bad with back-to-back narrations (that didn’t even transition that well) of how Catarina has affected all of them. I mean, we have already established all of that......it’s really sweet, really, touching even, but it could have been conveyed more subtly, methinks....

But then I just ended up crying buckets. I was crying so hard. Does the source material show more of how Catarina’s family, like her family & her brother, dealt with her death, apart from Acchan? I wonder.....it was so sad when she thanked & said goodbye to Acchan & was glad that she managed to see her again. It just made me so sad thinking about her in the previous life & having died so young. And although it was just in an illusion/in another realm, I want to believe Acchan would have dreamt that as well, at least the part where her dear friend thanked her & said her last goodbye to her....hopefully her memories as “Acchan” would be awoken in Sophia one day. That was SO emotional!!!! (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) Really liked the insert song too.

I wonder what happened with kaichou’s mum.....what exactly does he want to revenge!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 19, 2021 12:37 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, I also think that Katarina changed lives of people she talked with a lot..
And yes.. How A-chan lost her friend is also sad.. Well, why not hit us with feels another time, though..
So.. Someone killed Sirius' mother?..
May 12, 2021 9:18 AM

Jun 2019
This really showed how much Catarina means to everyone in this world. Everyone loves her.
May 27, 2021 3:00 AM

Dec 2020
DID? .?!! HOMEBOY JUST KISSED HER TO GET HER DRINK WATER?

this was a nice episode before the last one. first half was almost like a recap but with the opposite person's pov, aka the ones catalina helped, and confirmed !! sophia is acchan from catalina's old world.

i usually wouldnt enjoy that scene where "catalina realised that she's not from that world, and came back to hers", id usually react with "cringe" "yeah yeah we know" and fast forward a bunch, not saying that it was anything great now but i enjoyed it. and thats because ive enjoyed this show all along, glad i watched this honestly putting this in my comfort shows list
Aug 11, 2021 8:28 PM

Jan 2021
This episode made me tear up.
But I’m glad that Glad Catarina and Maria are ok!
Apr 5, 2022 5:46 AM

Apr 2011
Such a emotional episode. I guess this is the first time I see Bakarina's face before she got reincarnated.
Sep 2, 2022 2:49 AM

Sep 2017
meh flashback

somehow claes knows real name

plot armor.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 26, 2022 2:37 AM

Oct 2022
I think this was the first time Geordo was happy to have everyone else come and interrupt his alone time with Katarina. It's really nice to see he no longer feels like an outsider in the group, and that he finally sees everyone else as friends, rather than rivals.

Dec 24, 2022 11:25 PM

Aug 2022
Fantastic episode. The passed life stuff happens again and becomes an important part of here. You see the love every character has for the Catarina. She becomes her usual self to help another person. Dark, intriguing and just draws me in.
Dec 25, 2022 9:33 AM
Mar 2021
Bruh my tears do be falling fr fr
Jan 6, 2023 2:41 PM

Jul 2015
Damn those onion cutting ninjas... truly bittersweet and emotional farewell of Atsuko.

May 20, 2023 1:23 AM

Oct 2022
Well done. The Story, the characters, all fit in perfectly like little pieces. Somehow if they missed any of Catarina's friends it would totally fail.
Aug 3, 2023 2:38 PM

May 2018
Geordo kissed Bakarinaaa
Oct 1, 2023 7:22 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to lezerman
Really good emotional episode, was not expecting this level of sadness, but not sure what to think of the kiss, seemed really out of place with the rest of the episode.
@lezerman I thought so too. I think I'd feel this way if anyone did the same thing to Katerina at this point.
Mar 3, 7:52 AM

Aug 2019
that was very emotional but im also very confused. how was mc's past friend able to communicate with sophia and to mc in the weird coma dream? is she dead or does she have super powers or something? how did she know where maria was? that also means it couldnt have been a figment of mc's imagination because then mc would have already known aswell.

dont like blonde prince kissing mc
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2:48 AM
Jan 2014
not an otome game romcom making me cry
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

125 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

192 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 3, 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.