Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 26, 2020 5:52 PM

May 2014
Another solid episode. The show never ceases to make me smile!
Jun 28, 2020 2:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Interesting family of Shiragane. Unfortunately, it was quite sad family with all of the inner problems of their father and the leave of their mother. Oh, man, now i am quite able to understand the whole harsh and sharp looked Miyuki's had, and ofc it affected to Kei habit too. Such a poor girl. Still, she was so wonderful. Her caring behaviour with some denial too adorable to ignored. Oh, damn, really interesting story of his family. At last! Yep Kei's suggestion was good. Now Kaguya and Miyuki must live back to normal again.

The preparation before sport festival was indeed had a lot of laughable moment. Chika's rivalry with Kaguya to teached Miyuki. The cool background story from Lino, and Yuu in the past; they really had a great chemistry there, thats understandable with Yuu's reaction in the previous election events.

And the main stages, the sport fests finally arrived. Lol. Look at how intrigueing the dad of Miyuki's personality there. A nice addition to make the whole series looked so great. Him teasing against his own son was a fucked up, together with Kaguya session of 'nice talk' later on. Damn, his sense of humour was indeed the great resource of jokes. And yeah, Kaguya never realised the effect of that meeting would be improve her relationship to even more deep than before.

New character?!
badabassJun 28, 2020 2:04 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 2016
lmao papagane is a lot hilarious with DIO voiced. I remember laughing so hard at this part in the manga too
Jun 28, 2020 12:02 PM

Aug 2017
*Everything was great:

More information about Ishigami's past and his relationship with Iino. I really appreciate how the series treats its serious themes appropriately in tone.

In the other side, we have more moments with Papa Shirogane and Kei. What an nteresting family he has.

5/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 30, 2020 6:46 PM
Apr 2020
i just wanted to hop on this discussion to say that no one is gonna talk about all that cake miyuki had in this episode? i-

i felt really bad for ishigami in this episode! i just wanted to hug him so badly :(

ALSO SHINOMIYA LOOKS SO GORGEOUS IN A PROPER PONYTAIL like- no words. shes just so stunning
sugalovebotJun 30, 2020 7:01 PM
Jul 1, 2020 6:19 AM

Jul 2013
That last bit was interesting, is that the girl from Ishigami's backstory? And damn I say Shinomiya and Shirogane's relationship is definitely moving forward lol, and dad was Dio? Heh completely unexpected
Jul 4, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2020
Sugar Daddy Dio >>>
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 6, 2020 6:27 PM

Jan 2019
After three weeks of being unable to watch anime due to the grossness of real life, this was the only show I was truly desperate to continue.

I have questions but people are mentioning spoilers earlier in this thread so I'm going to just sit back and wait haha.
Jul 9, 2020 12:24 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The Shirogane father is such a lovable cold savage I lie him.
I home the person standing at the end is a good sing for Ishigami.
Jul 11, 2020 8:02 PM

May 2013
Omg this episode was the funniest one so far xD
I laughed so hard lmfaooooo

Shiro's dad is HILARIOUSSSSSSS XDDD
"I'm your sugar daddy" PLS--

and the Soran dance-- I DIED, LOL.
I've seen it in person before, but never knew the significance of it until now ^-^ can properly appreciate my memory of it even further :D

Btw, anyone know what the diagram says at the end?
Jul 12, 2020 5:13 AM

Jun 2017
Kaguya almost spilled the beans on Shirogane's father himself! I was almost certain she would say that she likes Shirogane. Good thing she didn't. But the old man would already read between the lines anyway. So I don't think there's any difference.

kevin_video said:
Does someone have a translated version of the graph we got at the end with Miyuki's family?

Ikr. I'm curious about what it says too!😒

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 12, 2020 10:08 AM
Mar 2020
KoniginElle said:
Kaguya almost spilled the beans on Shirogane's father himself! I was almost certain she would say that she likes Shirogane. Good thing she didn't. But the old man would already read between the lines anyway. So I don't think there's any difference.

kevin_video said:
Does someone have a translated version of the graph we got at the end with Miyuki's family?

Ikr. I'm curious about what it says too!😒

here have some https://kaguya.guya.moe/read/manga/Kaguya-Wants-To-Be-Confessed-To/91-1/7/
Jul 25, 2020 3:03 AM

Jun 2017
Kaguya finally gets to meet Miyuki's father, they're meeting is as good as expected, Miyuki's father is kind of a genius too.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 30, 2020 7:17 PM

Mar 2019
WOW......

While i was watching the first half of this episode, i already knew what i was going to say/write here:

"Fujiwara Episodes are always the Best ones!"..

BUT... what a ROBBERY!!! with only 5minutes... Kaguya Stole this Episode Completely!!!.....

PS: Still #TeamFujiwara
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jul 30, 2020 7:17 PM

Mar 2019
WOW......

While i was watching the first half of this episode, i already knew what i was going to say/write here:

"Fujiwara Episodes are always the Best ones!"..

BUT... what a ROBBERY!!! with only 5minutes... Kaguya Stole this Episode Completely!!!.....

PS: Still #TeamFujiwara
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 1, 2020 2:43 AM

Feb 2013
That's a really funny dad.
Aug 11, 2020 4:54 AM

Jul 2015
Oh mehn I loved this episode.
The "I understand now how a net feels" caught me by surprise. It was interesting to see a glimose of Ishigami's and Iino's past. I hope that it gets explored more in the future.

Ishigami sliming towards the end of the race made me glad. Good for him
Aug 20, 2020 12:06 PM

Aug 2009
man Im loving this anime more and more now. AMAZING EPISODE. Sooo good!
Aug 20, 2020 1:06 PM
Dec 2018
I might've missed it in the anime, but why was Shinomiya the only one assigned to team white from the student council?
I know now that I know nothing.

Aug 27, 2020 5:00 PM
Dec 2014
Shirogane spasming all over the room as Fujiwara beat the drum with dead eyes made me laugh so hard. Unlike the previous instances it appear that Shirogane couldn't tell that didn't quite have the moves. Imagine if Kei had seen his older brother in that state xD
Sep 27, 2020 5:01 AM

Jun 2020
when chika was on the drums with her deadpan face & shirogane doing the soran dance JESUS THAT WAS HILARIOUS

shirogane’s dad was so funny as well omg another hilarious episode!!!!

and a great one at that loved that little back story of ishigami’s past during middle school & kobachi saying how much he has in common with miko, with how fair they treat each other even tho they fight & argue a lot. that was so nice too when she cheered for him at the end :’)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 25, 2020 2:16 PM

May 2015
Seriously like wow! Shirogane's voice actor REALLY knows how to scream lol. He's such a good voice actor.

This episode was great as always.

Looks like the last few episodes will be focused on Ishigami's past. Ive heard and seen a lot about this with people posting tons of manga panels of Ishigami's stuff so I already have a good understanding of whats to come. It sounds depressing which conflicts with the hilarious nature of this series. I wonder how they'll do it. (Just hope it doesnt shove the comedy out of the way for it)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 30, 2020 6:54 AM

Jul 2020
Shirogane's father is the same VA as Takasugi from Gintama WTFFFF
Dec 4, 2020 8:20 AM

May 2015
PAPA is the best charaacter in this show!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 4, 2021 9:10 PM

Mar 2015
Ah man this series never fails to blow me away!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 28, 2021 11:52 PM

Oct 2008
finished watching episode 10 from [GJM] subs
OMG! epic episode especially the part where Kaguya met Shirogane's Father!
5/5.

Jul 30, 2021 12:57 AM

Jul 2009
Good to see Shirogane's father! Even voiced by Dio himself :)

Despite what Fujiwara said about not helping Shirogane anymore. Is like having your child being taken away.

Definitely gutsy of Ishigami for joining the cheerleading squad.

Finally, Kaguya meeting Shirogane's father :P

Kaguya really admires Shirogane so much eh?

Aug 24, 2021 1:14 AM

Dec 2020
ishigami character lore !!!! didnt expect anything like that but with that ending.... next episode is gonna be quite the ride isnt it. im now really excited for chika's backstory if she has one, always seems to be an airhead ane happy those types usually have the roughest one lmao

shirogane's dad and kaguya's banter was also really funny god that old guy is hilarious
Sep 24, 2021 1:28 PM

Mar 2019
So that's what Ishigami did, well it's just rumour. But yess, that girl is here!!!! 2 episodes left, something sad is probably going to happen again, gotta prepare myself.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 13, 2021 12:17 AM

Dec 2020
great to see kei, as well as seeing shirogane act like a normal teenager. proud of ishigami for joining the cheer squad and seems to be enjoying himself, especially that smile at the end awh. theyre all really happy in this episode, hoping the next is just as good
Dec 12, 2021 6:15 PM

Jun 2021
The Shirogane family is totally disfunctional but still they are loveable in a rare way. It also was cool seeing the focus on Kobachi for once; she seems like a nice person.
Jan 28, 2022 8:20 AM

Apr 2021
Miyuki's dad is something else alright!!! The guy's so hilarious he makes me laugh every time lol.....he even had a little chat with Kaguya which I get is kinda embarrassing.....Aside from that the Soran!! dance session was good too....Now I'm a little curious about Ishigami's past and also that girl who appears in the end....Looking forward to the next episode.
PS: I'm actually scared of Chika now
Feb 10, 2022 4:50 AM

Aug 2018
Looking forward to see what awesome stuff will happen during sports festival
Apr 7, 2022 7:26 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Another scene with Kei, SORAN SORAN, a preview of Ishigami's backstory, and Kaguya meeting DIO (the PALACE OF MEMORIES tho). Needless to say, another S-tier episode of anime in general.

Growing up, Kaguya has had anything she could ever want available to her. She was and is living at the pinnacle of society. She had everything- except for a loving family.

Shirogane's family have little, but Miyuki is a hard-working person with a big heart- the heart that Kaguya needed in her life. Shirogane was the last puzzle piece in Kaguya's life needed to break her free from being an ice cold queen; he was the family she never really had.

Welp now time to get my soul destroyed for a second time by the next episode. 10/10 editing for including shots of various characters that have to do with Ishigami's past, before fully diving into it in episode 11.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 21, 2022 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
The whole dancing thing reminded me so much of Golden Time, good shit. Is that at the end the girl Ishigami liked? Wanna know more about that now.
May 27, 2022 1:39 PM
Mar 2022
why is chika's mother not shown in this episode
Jun 19, 2022 1:56 PM
Apr 2022
His father try to know about shirogane's
Wife
Aug 8, 2022 8:22 PM
Apr 2020
Shirogane's father based. Very funny episode.
Aug 22, 2022 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
this is one of my favorite episode of the whole series
Sep 17, 2022 8:46 PM
May 2021
PROGRESSSS I LOVE TO SEE IT
Oct 7, 2022 12:31 PM

Apr 2018
hahahaahhaha sugar daddy hahahah!
Oct 9, 2022 1:05 PM
May 2022
This entire episode was completely fabulous in all departments, comedy, romance, and character development, but the story with Ishigami has peaked my interest in particular.
Oct 13, 2022 9:40 AM

Feb 2020
Shirogane's dad is quite the guy xD
"Sugar daddy"
And the way he sort of pranked Kaguya haha...
Oct 16, 2022 5:04 AM
Jul 2021
I love how their feelings getting stronger and visible HAHA
Nov 3, 2022 6:20 AM
Dec 2021
I think Ishigami's character development is very bittersweet in this episode, because he reminds me of depression. There's a cause to it, whether it be an actual event or just your personality; in Ishigami's case it might as well be categorized in both. Ishigami's personality displays symptoms of depression: lifeless, emotionless, and is often reluctant to take any action to change himself in any way. BUT, you can overcome depression. Just like he's participating in the cheerleading club. Damn this lowkey makes me teary. Miko and Ishigami's storyline kinda sad. Kobachi is cool too. I like this episode a lot.

tl;dr
Ishigami x Miko sounds interesting
Kobachi nice character 9/10
Hayasaka remains best girl
Nov 28, 2022 1:27 PM

May 2018
Miyuki papa is the best.
"What did you do to Shinomiya?"
"I've just stolen her first kiss, Jojo!"

Dec 12, 2022 9:53 AM
Nov 2022
like the interactions between Myuki and Kei and the ones between Myuki's dad and Shinomya, those made the episode IMO
Dec 15, 2022 11:26 AM
Mar 2020
Love the meeting of Shinomiya and Shirogane's father lol. Also cool to see backstory of Ishigami and his slow and unknown redemption.
Feb 1, 2023 8:44 PM

Dec 2022
OH NO and he did all that meddling while he was drinking a beer too ^_^
Feb 9, 2023 4:27 PM
Dec 2022
Marinate1016 said:
“I’m your sugar daddy” good to see Dio settling down with a family
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.