Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2020 7:13 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
I agree. I feel it should just be one full season cause it sounds way to complicated.
Jul 29, 2020 7:13 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
I agree. I feel it should just be one full season cause it sounds way to complicated.
Aug 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Sep 2013
When Attack on Titan Season 3 was separated into two parts, I quickly got used to calling it Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 and Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (the second half of Season 3 is my favorite) so I'll be fine with Re:Zero Season 2 being called Re:Zero Season 2 Part 1 & Season 2 Part 2, but whenever I refer to episodes, I go by Season # Episode # (of that season, but not part), such as Attack on Titan Season 2 Episode 20 being my favorite AoT episode.
I am a thunder dragon! Hear me roar thunder and breathe lightning.
Sep 2, 2020 4:35 PM
Sep 2018
NejiHyuga900 said:
When Attack on Titan Season 3 was separated into two parts, I quickly got used to calling it Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 and Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 (the second half of Season 3 is my favorite) so I'll be fine with Re:Zero Season 2 being called Re:Zero Season 2 Part 1 & Season 2 Part 2, but whenever I refer to episodes, I go by Season # Episode # (of that season, but not part), such as Attack on Titan Season 2 Episode 20 being my favorite AoT episode.

The thing is, with AoT it was 2 different arcs.
Re:Zero S2 is only going to adapt one massive arc and you can't really judge one part without the other because they are heavily connected.
Sep 8, 2020 9:40 PM
Nov 2019
I personally always found the fact that the studios have such an obssession with making 12 ep anime to be pretty hype killing. I miss the old days where anime had many episodes that could keep you hyped for a whole year rather than these few months of nowadays.
Sep 23, 2020 12:57 PM

Apr 2012
AbdFmL said:
I think it'd be better to NOT split this season on MaL it'll just make things harder to manage

I think its better to be 2 different entries on MAL cose when this comes out i believe crunchyroll and w/e other anime site will make a different entry for this.
Imagine if it was only 1 part on MAL with, for example, 40 episodes and on the anime sites it would be 13 and 27 as 2 parts, it would be confusing.
Sep 23, 2020 2:39 PM
Sep 2020
It will be the best cour of all time i can tell it right now.
Sep 24, 2020 12:48 AM
Jul 2019
Xaralabos13 said:
AbdFmL said:
I think it'd be better to NOT split this season on MaL it'll just make things harder to manage

I think its better to be 2 different entries on MAL cose when this comes out i believe crunchyroll and w/e other anime site will make a different entry for this.
Imagine if it was only 1 part on MAL with, for example, 40 episodes and on the anime sites it would be 13 and 27 as 2 parts, it would be confusing.

It'll be the opposite, most likely. Split cour seasons are usually listed as one season on streaming websites, e.g. Shokugeki S3 is listed as 24 episodes on crunchyroll, but on Mal it's 2 12-episode cours.
Sep 30, 2020 6:40 PM

May 2012
Drekaelric said:
Why is this a common thing now? Man i miss the days where we can have the 24 episodes in one trip, honestly it kills the sensations.

I already forgot about SAO for example.

Funny you ask this having a Saber picture :)
Fate series might be what started this trend with Zero and UBW. If not Durarara which took it to the extreme.
Sep 30, 2020 6:43 PM

Jul 2014
Cyrih said:
Drekaelric said:
Why is this a common thing now? Man i miss the days where we can have the 24 episodes in one trip, honestly it kills the sensations.

I already forgot about SAO for example.

Funny you ask this having a Saber picture :)
Fate series might be what started this trend with Zero and UBW. If not Durarara which took it to the extreme.

When i watched zero and UBW both season were already finished, i did not suffered with them, same with Durarara.
Sep 30, 2020 6:52 PM
May 2020
But at least it's only splitted a season, it's not taking very long while enjoying some Fall anime airing. Moreover, it's still quarantine in some country so it feels like time skip.
Sep 30, 2020 9:46 PM

Feb 2015
AnimeFlyz said:
YoshiYogurt said:

More dumb decisions by MAL. Might as well split up Little Witch Academia into two entries since that's what the netflix overlords did.

uh no? Why would they follow the release schedule of a western company? LWA aired nonstop in Japan, so its counted as 1 entry.

You said that as if MAL is a japanese website geared towards japanese people, anime fans in japan don't even know what MAL is.

There shouldn't be split seasons on MAL, even if the anime took a season break, even more so because we're mostly sure that this is due to covid, when they come back, both AOT and Re:Zero will keep the numbering from the start of the season, instead of restarting on 1, MAL should follow that, isn't that what you said, to follow the way it is in japan, well in japan there won't be a Re: Zero S2 Part 2 E. 01, they get Re: Zero S2 E.14 instead.

Sep 30, 2020 10:28 PM
Feb 2014
SteelingMax said:
AnimeFlyz said:

uh no? Why would they follow the release schedule of a western company? LWA aired nonstop in Japan, so its counted as 1 entry.

You said that as if MAL is a japanese website geared towards japanese people, anime fans in japan don't even know what MAL is.

There shouldn't be split seasons on MAL, even if the anime took a season break, even more so because we're mostly sure that this is due to covid, when they come back, both AOT and Re:Zero will keep the numbering from the start of the season, instead of restarting on 1, MAL should follow that, isn't that what you said, to follow the way it is in japan, well in japan there won't be a Re: Zero S2 Part 2 E. 01, they get Re: Zero S2 E.14 instead.

WTF are you even talking about? Of coarse MAL is gonna split Re Zero Season 2 into 2 separate entries. They are airing in 2 parts. Thats exactly how its airing in Japan so MAL is following that pattern. The reason for the split cour being either a decision from the beginning or a compromise due to COVID doesn't matter.

As for LWA, MAL kept it as 1 entry because LWA aired nonstop for 6 full months with no breaks. When LWA came to Western Netflix, it was released on 2 different dates in 2 parts cause Wester Netflix has the stupid policy of binge streaming.
Oct 1, 2020 1:11 AM

Oct 2008
Not sure why it is a problem if it has 1, or 2 entries.
There will be 1 more "completed" entry on your list, that's it.
Oct 1, 2020 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
oh godddd I cannot waittttttttt
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Oct 1, 2020 9:56 PM

Dec 2017
This being split seems fine since production for the remaining episodes is obviously behind but is this actually titled "Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2"? I know SAO and AoT had different titles for the split cours but i've not seen it here.
Objectivity? In my anime scoring? Of course not...
Oct 8, 2020 4:13 PM
Dec 2017
3 months for more physiological, scary stuff. I want to hear more
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE YOU from different sides of my ears. That was scary as heck
Oct 8, 2020 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
great idea to watch in streaming😊😊😊😊
Oct 23, 2020 3:44 AM
Sep 2020
Probably they did it so because part 2 have more action then part 1
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

616 by 2772510 »»
Yesterday, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 17, 2021

489 by Salah_og »»
Apr 8, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Best thing about Re:Zero Poll

AshTheChamp - Jan 5

27 by kecri »»
Apr 3, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jan 13, 2021

621 by haminshamin »»
Apr 3, 8:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.