Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2023 7:55 PM
Apr 2021
Iilia said:
Alicia3000 said:
I think Nanamis reaction was justified and right. Yamamoto had no right to call Yano because whats happens to her mother is no concern of Yanos and it was out of selfishness because she loves him and deep down she knew he would come if she asked him.
Exactly. Yamamoto could have called some other friend. And if someone wants to say she doesn't have any other friends because no one in the school seems to like her, well isn't that her fault for always beind so cold? Karma. What's she thinking confessing her feelings to Yano when her mom is in the freaking hosipital and when he's already in a relationship? I have no idea how anyone can sympathize with her.

I just wanted to scream at Yano, "Dude, what are you doing? You were being so careful with your relationship and now you're ruining it! How can you be so DUMB?!" Unnecessary drama? Check please.

RIGHTTT!! and I emphatize Nanami's feelings towards Yamamoto that she is not okay with Yano being with her in the hospital but okay with other girls since Yamamoto and Yano had something for the past year and I think Nanami knows or has a sense that Yamamoto has something for Yano. And lol why Yamamoto is now declaring his love. I really hate her so much
Apr 22, 2023 7:59 PM
Apr 2021
I was thinking that Yano and Nanami could have gotten together first, then both went to the hospital to help Yamamoto if she really had no one else to rely on.  
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 16, 2008

33 by miyatobio »»
Apr 6, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 19 Discussion

26 by Suoly »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Bokura ga Ita Season II Discussion

Rufus - Jul 4, 2008

25 by chrisma »»
Feb 7, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 11 Discussion

28 by poobular »»
Jan 20, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Bokura ga Ita Episode 1 Discussion

sifma - Jun 24, 2008

48 by JoexySun »»
Dec 27, 2023 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.