Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 21, 2021 6:49 PM

Nov 2019
cluclu said:
If you want an actually funny and chill fandom, then HxH is probably the best.

One Piece's fandom is also decent except for the Instagram users. They post really cringey stuff and argue about ships... but to be honest it can be really entertaining to look through (unlike BNHA's fandom which is usually disgusting). Also, it's funny to see OP fans write about their ridiculous predictions for the manga...

eh lots of wacky one piece predictions are pretty close to what happens. of course there are the dumbasses who make up any random shit they want to see in the future
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 21, 2021 6:51 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
Fuzzylumpkins said:
Those who say MHA, why?

Honest question: Is MHA fanbase really that toxic? At least here on MAL I hardly see any MHA fan and the amount of toxicity they need to surpass to other anime fandom is really impressive. I see a lot of hate toward MHA fans and very rarely the other way around.

if sending death threats to the mangaka because of their gay ships not being confirmed, a birthday and the ANIME slightly increasing a girls tits, then idk what toxic is
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 21, 2021 8:24 PM

Jan 2020
Gintama has a really chill and good one imo

Jan 22, 2021 4:23 AM

Aug 2019
Up until S3P2, I would have said Attack on Titan. The discussions on various forums were in-depth, friendly, and quite nuanced. An actual discussion, not just people lobbing ad-hominems at each other.

Unfortunately with all of the deserved hype that season received in 2019, and the build-up to the 4th season, it's just attracted a new generation of degenerates.

Gintama's fanbase seems chill.
Jan 22, 2021 8:22 AM

Oct 2017
I'm pretty new to the Sailor Moon fandom but so far its pretty nice and I haven't seen anything bad yet
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jul 4, 2021 4:05 PM
Apr 2021
Doraemon and Shinchan are the best anime with best Fandom
Jul 4, 2021 4:06 PM
Apr 2021
Adimus_prime said:
People always say "Such and such anime has a very toxic fanbase" or "So and so anime has such an annoy fanbase." I want to change it up and point out some good fanbases. So tell me what anime you think has the best fanbase. My only rule for this thread is that the anime has to be popular or at least very well known.

To answer the question myself. I think that Fairy Tail has the best fandom. They know that Fairy Tail is hated by a lot of the Anime Community but I haven't seen them go out and threaten or harass people who don't like the series. Honestly if anything I think Fairy Tail hatedom is more toxic than its fandom. Because they'll call you all types of things for liking Fairy Tail
Doraemon and Shinchan are the best anime with best Fandom

Well , i think DORAEMON and Shinchan are animes with a great good fandom .
Jul 4, 2021 4:07 PM
Apr 2021
LSSJ_Gaming said:
I'm pretty new to the Sailor Moon fandom but so far its pretty nice and I haven't seen anything bad yet

Actually yes , one if the popular anime with very less toxic fanbase
Jul 4, 2021 4:09 PM
Apr 2021
xenosys said:
Up until S3P2, I would have said Attack on Titan. The discussions on various forums were in-depth, friendly, and quite nuanced. An actual discussion, not just people lobbing ad-hominems at each other.

Unfortunately with all of the deserved hype that season received in 2019, and the build-up to the 4th season, it's just attracted a new generation of degenerates.

Gintama's fanbase seems chill.

It’s sad to see how much fans love the work, but not the man who created the work.

Recently, the AOT manga ended but fans didn’t like the ending. So they started criticizing the mangaka and trashed him. Some even went as far as sending a death threat to the mangaka to show their hatred towards how he ended the story.

In addition, they even started writing their own ending, discarding the original author’s work and wishes
Jul 2018
Basically any slightly old anime. Because most of the fans aren't salty 12 year olds who do nothing but argue about ratings and ships online.
Apr 2021
lajz said:
Hrybami said:

Honest question: Is MHA fanbase really that toxic? At least here on MAL I hardly see any MHA fan and the amount of toxicity they need to surpass to other anime fandom is really impressive. I see a lot of hate toward MHA fans and very rarely the other way around.

if sending death threats to the mangaka because of their gay ships not being confirmed, a birthday and the ANIME slightly increasing a girls tits, then idk what toxic is

It’s sad to see how much fans love the work, but not the man who created the work.

Recently, the AOT manga ended but fans didn’t like the ending. So they started criticizing the mangaka and trashed him. Some even went as far as sending a death threat to the mangaka to show their hatred towards how he ended the story.

In addition, they even started writing their own ending, discarding the original author’s work and wishes
Jul 4, 2021 6:06 PM

Aug 2017
Mob Psycho 100 and Vinland Saga have the best fanbase. They are very nice and welcoming to others. They suggested me to watch their show and I was hooked thanks to them!!
Jul 5, 2021 12:32 AM

Aug 2016
Gintama fans have never annoyed me, and they aren't like One Piece fans who will constantly try to get me to watch their goddamn anime I'll never watch. At least the Gintama people understand I'm not interested.
Jul 5, 2021 12:40 AM

Apr 2020
Im not sure, I don't really interact with specific fandoms for things I like because I'm old and that wasn't a thing when I was younger. I'm not even sure how I would find them lol.

I suspect the GitS fanbase might be good. Maybe Cardcaptor Sakura?
Jul 5, 2021 12:41 AM

Aug 2016
DomineLkira said:
IgorPsc91 said:
Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin and Jojo

Fanbases that are concerned with watching their animes without disturbing other fanbases with "shounen's desconstruction"

PS: I know that there is a rivalry with Naruto and Dragon Ball, but how I'm a fan these two, I think this rivalry especially...idiot

Shingeki no Kyojin? I posted a video on the biggest subreddit of the anime , asking if a specific scene was a plot hole or not.
It WAS a plot hole , and while many people had different explainations , it wasn't confirmed in the source material.. But instead of just accepting and moving on , they started calling me out. How I am an attention seeker and told me to pat myself in the back cause I found a small plot hole.

Yeah. Sounds REALLY friendly.
Sounds about right. Quite possibly my least favorite fandom especially after the nonsense that happened while final season was airing. Honestly such an annoying fandom.
Jul 5, 2021 12:43 AM

Aug 2020
Mob psycho (wholesome)
Gintama (funny and wholesome)
Fairy tail (harmless)
Jul 5, 2021 12:44 AM

May 2017
Attack on Titan, especially yeagerbomb on reddit.
Jul 5, 2021 12:46 AM
Jun 2020
Gintama has a good fanbase but their only problem is the fact that they keep telling you to watch the anime even if it's boring for you which gives a bad impression to some people but I'd say JoJo's has the best fanbase
Jul 5, 2021 12:55 AM
Jul 2021
I just watch a little bit but that all great film, Like it
Jul 5, 2021 12:57 AM
Dec 2020
Gintama. They are pretty chill and friendly and just say that atleast watch gintama as not many people have watched gintama and they also dont get offended much if you criticize the show. I am not a gintama fan But i watched around 80 episodes or so and could say that it is a pretty good anime.
Jul 5, 2021 12:57 AM

Jan 2017
I really wanted to say Fate fandom then I remembered the dumbfucks saying everything other than Zero is shit along with the VNelitists saying Zero is shit. Then again there's also the glorious fgo fandom with people crying over their waifu having a husband.
Jul 5, 2021 12:58 AM

Feb 2020
out of top 50 popular anime on mal parasyte fandom is the most chill fandom in my opinion.

Have any of u met a toxic parasyte fan, i am curious?
AdampkJul 5, 2021 1:01 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 5, 2021 1:01 AM
Mar 2017
yaruka said:
does such a fanbase even exist? lol..
yes it exist...but gintama is not popular
Jul 5, 2021 1:01 AM

Feb 2016
Berserk and Vinland Saga from my experience are really chill. I was thinking about putting Chainsaw Man but man those Makima simps are something else. Before the anime trailer, it was chill I'd say.
Jul 5, 2021 1:15 AM
Oct 2020
My vote goes to fate/zero fanbase as I have met lot of people online and all of them were very polite to me.
Jul 5, 2021 2:24 AM
Aug 2020
Jjba and one piece. They are chill and creative. Memers of jjba are pretty cringe tho but still😅
Jul 5, 2021 2:25 AM
Jul 2018
Madoka Magica, K-On and Aria are probably the most chill fanbases I've seen.
Jul 5, 2021 2:40 AM

Aug 2018
S-Cry-ed fanbase because it consists of only one person. Me.
Jul 5, 2021 2:43 AM

Oct 2020
every SoL anime has the chill fanbases

Jul 5, 2021 2:57 AM

Nov 2018
ngl, best fan base has Ane Naru Mono.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jul 5, 2021 3:03 AM

Aug 2013
Gintama. The only time I ever see Gintama fans speaking up in any way is when they half-heartedly try to convince others that it gets better by episode 50. That alone makes them the best fanbase.
Jul 5, 2021 9:23 AM
Nov 2020
bleach, just a bunch of guys in there 30s
Jul 5, 2021 10:44 AM

Sep 2020
Jojo's. They are memelords but harmless. And most of them are open minded, which is the best thing about them.
Jul 5, 2021 10:51 AM

Mar 2019
You're expecting too much from anime fans.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jul 5, 2021 10:53 AM

Nov 2020
TPN fandom was pretty chill until the anime got screwed over.
thats what-she
Jul 5, 2021 10:54 AM

Sep 2020
i think the gin tama fandom is pretty chill from what i've seen, they don't force anybody to watch their anime or make people embarrassed to say they've watched the series.
Jul 5, 2021 12:48 PM

Mar 2020
deg said:
why Gintama is mentioned when its not even on the top 50 here https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

You are deciding how popular anime is according to mal 😂 then do you really think death note is more popular than dragon ball z

Seiba Supremacy 🛐
Jul 5, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2009
Acnologia_19 said:
deg said:
why Gintama is mentioned when its not even on the top 50 here https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity

You are deciding how popular anime is according to mal 😂 then do you really think death note is more popular than dragon ball z

that is the thing is Gintama as popular as Dragon Ball Z and Death Note overall?

Dragon Ball is for Boomers or old people and i doubt a lot of old people knows MAL

MAL is the biggest sample size of the anime fandom too
degJul 5, 2021 1:46 PM
Jul 5, 2021 3:55 PM

Jun 2019
mr_modest said:
Fairy tail (harmless)

I would argue that Fairy Tail actually has one of the worst fanbases. I’ve never seen another fanbase with such a victim complex that you can’t even provide any criticism without being called a hater.
Jul 5, 2021 6:38 PM

Aug 2020
Blue_Maroon said:
mr_modest said:
Fairy tail (harmless)

I would argue that Fairy Tail actually has one of the worst fanbases. I’ve never seen another fanbase with such a victim complex that you can’t even provide any criticism without being called a hater.
Yeah, you are right. They are like that on YouTube from what I have seen
Aug 17, 2021 11:55 PM
Aug 2021
For me, it's SK8, they're just chilling, minding their own business, and really really respect not only the author but with the VA as well. (not to mention, they're also friendly with other's fandom)

p/s: the fan is really close with the dub VA~

if there's anything they hate, it's mostly adam (one of the character in SK8) and the coconut tree

Hoge08Aug 18, 2021 12:01 AM
Aug 18, 2021 12:01 AM

Oct 2019
Shingeki no Kyojin and Boku no Hero has a chill fanbase.
Aug 18, 2021 12:58 AM
Jul 2018
JoJo fanbase have fans with diverse tastes
Aug 18, 2021 2:11 PM
Feb 2021
either lain or nge i have never met a annoying lain or nge fan
Aug 18, 2021 2:28 PM
Nov 2018
Steins;Gate ig since I've barely met anyone who even gets overly excited and tells you to watch it non stop
Aug 18, 2021 2:38 PM

Dec 2020
Hunter x Hunter fans just be chillin honestly.
Steins;Gate fans are pretty good cause they know they can appreciate a good show.
Now I'm not sure if this counts as an anime fanbase. But if I does, then Berserk's fanbase is definitely number one.

Oh watch this video:

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

22 by epidemia78 »»
11 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9051 by appledude1221 »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
38 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
47 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.