Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2020 9:58 AM

Jun 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It turns out that Tatsuru was the one who was chosen to go to Hamburg. Keimi will miss him, but the two will likely meet again in the future.

Sugimoto(mistranslated as Suzumoto in the previous chapter) decided to give up on sabotaging Keimi in the end, it appears.

This was pretty good. I learned quite a bit about ballet by reading this, and while ballet isn't exactly the most exciting thing to me, I was entertained by this, especially by the characters.

Aug 26, 2020 2:12 AM
Aug 2020
I absolutely loved the manga, although I was a little bit disappointed in the end as I was expecting for Keiji to end up with Kuroki, the make up artist, because they were so cute together and it seemed that they had chemistry. As for the manga, it surely had the potential to continue so we could see what would have happened with Tatsuru and Keimi’s sister overseas, Keimi’s growth as a ballerina and romance between her and Kuroki. Also what about Tatsuru’s mother and Kuroki’s father? They had history. And I’m sensing a love triangle between Tatsuru, Keimi and Kuroki.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hoshi wo Tsumu Donna Chapter 11 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 9, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 9, 2020 9:38 AM

Poll: » Hoshi wo Tsumu Donna Chapter 10 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 9, 2020 9:14 AM

Poll: » Hoshi wo Tsumu Donna Chapter 9 Discussion

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 9, 2020 8:31 AM

Poll: » Hoshi wo Tsumu Donna Chapter 8 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 8, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 8, 2020 9:29 PM

Poll: » Hoshi wo Tsumu Donna Chapter 7 Discussion

_-_Sally_-_ - Jun 8, 2020

0 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 8, 2020 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.