Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 18, 2022 10:50 AM

Mar 2019
Tenshi_Budo said:
Everyone: "dont waste your time reading it, the ending is terrible"

Me being a contrarian: "lol nah it will be fine, if so many people dislike it I bet its actually because its good and most people have bad taste!"

Me after finishing the manga: "oh God, why I didn't listen? I regret everything"

Honestly, this was GoT level of bad ending, like SnK level of bad ending. It really ruined the experience for me, even though there were good moments, I just cant get over the fact of how bad this ending was, author had dropped the ball before, but this was like a slap to the face. I wish I heard everyone and didnt waste my time reading this. Lesson learned

Yeah if you unironically think this you clearly missed a bunch of details.
Mar 20, 2022 4:01 AM
Aug 2020
Lumyh said:

Nah, it was rushed and badly writen, author is a hack and domestic girlfriend is just bad. Author pulled an 180 at the final moments for shock value and controversy, even saw author saying shes a GoT fan on an interview, cant make this shi up.

Face it, Domestic Girlfriend always been like a fastfood guilty pleasure, its just bad and cheap drama, but the ending went overboard with it and was rushed.
Mar 20, 2022 4:03 AM

Mar 2019
Tenshi_Budo said:
Lumyh said:

Nah, it was rushed and badly writen, author is a hack and domestic girlfriend is just bad. Author pulled an 180 at the final moments for shock value and controversy, even saw author saying shes a GoT fan on an interview, cant make this shi up.

Face it, Domestic Girlfriend always been like a fastfood guilty pleasure, its just bad and cheap drama, but the ending went overboard with it and was rushed.

Read the afterword, Sasuga has had this ending planned for years, and she executed it perfectly.
Mar 20, 2022 7:47 AM
Dec 2018
Mar 25, 2022 1:23 AM

May 2020
Sasuga is Natsuo it self. Though Sasuga been in hard way for all this time. Not all bad and not all good thought. The ending feel rushed and plain.
Mar 27, 2022 1:48 AM
Sep 2016
Impressive!!
worst man belong with worst girl.

tbh i cant count a man who random impregnate girl and not be responsible as "Man" anymore. This suck logic. Worst story ever.

Yaeh yaeh this is scumbag man goal. Good luck to Hina fan hope you found that kind of girl.
Mar 27, 2022 3:16 AM

Mar 2019
Avatore said:
Impressive!!

tbh i cant count a man who random impregnate girl and not be responsible as "Man" anymore. This suck logic. Worst story ever.

Yaeh yaeh this is scumbag man goal. Good luck to Hina fan hope you found that kind of girl.

Natsuo didn't take responsibility for Haruka? So you're going to discard how he raised Haruka while Rui spent her time at work? Him not marrying Rui doesn't mean he won't raise his daughter. You're too caught up in your dumb waifu wars to notice how Rui is far from being "best girl", she's a toxic person, not what Natsuo needed. But clearly you only came for the sex scenes, if you don't even care about whether the main character is happy in the end or not.
Mar 27, 2022 4:47 AM
Sep 2016
Lumyh said:
Avatore said:
Impressive!!

Natsuo didn't take responsibility for Haruka? So you're going to discard how he raised Haruka while Rui spent her time at work? Him not marrying Rui doesn't mean he won't raise his daughter. You're too caught up in your dumb waifu wars to notice how Rui is far from being "best girl", she's a toxic person, not what Natsuo needed. But clearly you only came for the sex scenes, if you don't even care about whether the main character is happy in the end or not.

Character is happy or not? that up to author she just want everyone happy that it!! easy.
You said Natsuo raise his daughter but it end up they leave. if Haruka becoming adult what does she think? It's true Rui not perfect but if you talk about flaw Hina also flaw. I don't care love scene or sex scene i'm just drama fan. Even you accepted or not in this poll tell you just 10% to be glad for this ending. That's fact and how normal people think about that love it dirty even Rui belong with him in the end this story still shit with author logic and common sense.

ps. You just a person who think to people who not accept is shit and toxic just because they have another way opinion how kid are you? Hope you fun with judging people.
Mar 27, 2022 4:50 AM

Mar 2019
Avatore said:
Lumyh said:

Character is happy or not? that up to author she just want everyone happy that it!! easy.
You said Natsuo raise his daughter but it end up they leave. if Haruka becoming adult what does she think? It's true Rui not perfect but if you talk about flaw Hina also flaw. I don't care love scene or sex scene i'm just drama fan. Even you accepted or not in this poll tell you just 10% to be glad for this ending. That's fact and how normal people think about that love it dirty even Rui belong with him in the end this story still shit with author logic and common sense.

ps. You just a person who think to people who not accept is shit and toxic just because they have another way opinion how kid are you? Hope you fun with judging people.

mf really took a poll on MAL as proof that everyone hates the ending, i'm done

Rui doesn't belong with him, she explained why lmao, if you can't see that, there's nothing more Sasuga or I can do for you.
May 19, 2022 7:01 AM

Jul 2021
Despite my hatred with this series as a whole, this was certainly a guilty pleasure and a lot better than the anime form.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 31, 2022 9:57 PM
Sep 2017
https://youtu.be/7xFvNaioyC0

vid said it best, so not much else to add.
At-least it wasn't Rent-a-Girlfriend, things were moving.
Just the traditional way to end a manga at this point, with a nuke, shingeki no kyojin style.
Between that or nana style hiatus, guess it got an ending atleast.
Geogre512Jun 5, 2022 11:25 PM
Jul 29, 2022 9:13 AM
Jul 2020
Where can i read the extras???
Feb 25, 2023 2:24 AM
Mar 2021
I was always for team rui this was the first manga i actually read cause after the anime i was like i have to see what happens and i was really happy during the time natsuo was dating rui then the ending happened and i was just questioning my entire life
Apr 2, 2023 9:14 PM
Aug 2020
I'm still mad about it. Its not about who end up with, I couldn't care less, its about how ridiculous it was. Even for this manga it was over the top, it was insulting, the author should be banned from writing ever again.

I hate this manga.
Apr 6, 2023 7:27 AM

Mar 2019
Tenshi_Budo said:
I'm still mad about it. Its not about who end up with, I couldn't care less, its about how ridiculous it was. Even for this manga it was over the top, it was insulting, the author should be banned from writing ever again.

I hate this manga.
I'm pleased to tell you that she's now publishing a new series!

Happy coping!
Jun 1, 2023 8:10 AM

Jun 2019
I would've never guessed where this story would have ended back when I first started reading it, but I am truly glad everyone got the happiness they deserve.

All the characters went through so much development and the emotional complexity of the whole story was well delivered.

Glad I read this Romance Manga, it was a fun and exciting read.
Jul 24, 2023 6:54 AM

Jan 2020
So Natsuo ended up with Hina....that's good and all for some of the shippers outhere I guess....what's that journalist that run Hina over thoughts on this though....?
Jul 25, 2023 6:07 PM

Jun 2019
What the hell was that. I feel like the author wasted Hina's resolve. But she got Natsuo at the end, okay I guess?

I don't know, maybe Rui and Natsuo should've married instead. Hina woke up anyway. Before she went into coma, she's fully prepared for this.
bassyeyJul 25, 2023 6:11 PM
Nov 13, 2023 11:01 AM
Nov 2023
Ohk I change my mind now... Although there are still some things that could've happened differently or just not happen at all in the case of time skip and Haruka... I still honestly kinda like this ending...

As I was a Hina supporter from the start and just knew that it was the true ship, so I'm really glad she found happiness in the end, although for said happiness she had to lose 8 years of her life to a coma, and all that pain she had to endure before that happened, but still alls wells that ends well I guess...

And all though I would've preferred one or 2 chapters to flesh out their relationship post time skip, and the raw emotions we could've gotten from it...
The Days with Hina and extra Rui chapter with her mom kind of quenched my thirst to the point I can't complain at the moment..

So yeah, Thank You Domestic Girlfriend 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Nov 24, 2023 1:14 AM
Mar 2022
Kei Sasuga as the Queen of Ambiguity, she left us on our toes to the very end, but saying that, it ended the way it was meant from the very beginning, specially if you caught the clues left behind the author it becomes clear that Hina and Natsuo were meant to end together.

I understand that for many it got to confusing, used to take the context at face value without really dwelling into the underlying context, thus Sasuga's writing style of letting the reader fill the gaps, is not everyone's cup of tea, but I was certainly my cup of tea.

Mar 15, 12:23 PM
Feb 2019
This last arc was terrible, I expected better development in relation to Natsuo and Hina. I've never been a fan of manga, but after watching the anime I decided to read the manga and I honestly regretted it... It's just terrible!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.