Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 8, 2020 12:50 PM

Nov 2019
Kuraya said:
biswa290701 said:

Ahh I see. A man of culture.

But I personally feel Eiji from Ordinal Scale was a better villain.

Hmm, I don't really register him as a villain. I'm currently reading Vol 15 of the novel. I jumped to that after Alicization S1 ended. I will go back and read all of them, of course. The novel is unspeakably better. I can't wait to read Progressive too

Absolutely progressive is amazing.
But war of underworld was a pretty good adaptation. In comparison, the second cour of part 1 was kinda butchered. It is recommended to read volumes 11-14 at least someday. Lol
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Jun 8, 2020 1:01 PM

Mar 2019
My favorites are:
Annie Leonhart

Himiko Toga

Jessie from pokemon
Jun 8, 2020 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
The mom from The Promised Neverland.
Jun 8, 2020 8:49 PM

Nov 2018
Esdeath from Akame ga kill
Jabami Umeko form Kakegurui
These two would be enough.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jun 8, 2020 8:53 PM

Jul 2015
Esdeath from Akame GA Kill and Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan.

Jun 8, 2020 9:18 PM

May 2016
Gotta admit, good female villains are few and far between. It seems like people have a hard time making a female antagonist that isn't a psychotic bitch or a jealous c***.

Jessie of Team Rocket is the first decent one that comes to mind, even if TR sometimes plays the role of anti-heroes.

While some may not consider her a villain necessarily,
from Steins;Gate makes for a very detestable villain, since the filthy little harlot
!

I'll also add Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter, even though her actual gender is up for debate.

Caster from Fate/Stay Night isn't too bad either. Her motives are a bit more fleshed out than most female villains at any rate.

I can say the same for Envy from FMA.

Finally, and this may be pushing it a little, but Rindo Kobayashi from Food Wars is the most recent addition to the list of 'anime girls that would be my waifu is I was big enough of an otaku to have an imaginary harem of waifus.' It's her Chaotic Neutral personality. Some girls just make that look damn sexy.
If you disagree with any thoughts or opinions expressed in the above post, you're wrong and I hate you forever!
Jun 16, 2020 7:37 AM

Nov 2019
It's tough to find pure female villains who aren't just anti-heroes. Still I can pick:

1. Kurumi Tokisaki from Date a Live: There is only one another villain from the novels that outclasses her, but she's the psychotic girl who will pull you in. There is enough character complexity to write tons of spin-offs of her.

2. Carol Malus Dienheim from Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: The best villains are those who are willing to give up everything for his/her goal. She was strong enough in terms of psychology and power to make the entire world her enemy.

3. Isabella from The Promised Neverland: More prominently a tragic character, she was still extremely despicable and fiendish till the reveal. The writing achieved perfection to portray her evil.

Bonus: I will pick Othinus from Index NT novels, as she is one of the strongest villains in fiction and also cunning beyond measure. I will also choose Erika Furudo from Umineko Chiru as she is a raw bitch we love to hate...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 16, 2020 8:17 AM

May 2013
Yuri-Crusader said:
Hakamada, Suishou and Airi are awesome lesbian villains. When they win they show their dominance by sucking the losing girls tongue!,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

And for that I love them. And I want all my girls to be like that =P They are so much fun .Fighting is kind of boring but lesbian kissing are Imo the most entertaining thing Japan ever have produced,,,YEEEES

Yuri is the best but yuri villainesses are even better. What show is this?
Jun 16, 2020 8:19 AM

May 2020
RavenWolf1 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:
Hakamada, Suishou and Airi are awesome lesbian villains. When they win they show their dominance by sucking the losing girls tongue!,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

And for that I love them. And I want all my girls to be like that =P They are so much fun .Fighting is kind of boring but lesbian kissing are Imo the most entertaining thing Japan ever have produced,,,YEEEES

Yuri is the best but yuri villainesses are even better. What show is this?

It's from queen's blade my friend. The character shown in this picture named Airi and she's from queen's blade.
Jun 16, 2020 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
Kyouko Kouda from 3-gatsu no Lion. I don't even like her, but the fact that I hate her so much must mean she did something right/wrong.
Jun 16, 2020 8:37 AM

May 2013
For me the best villainesses is absolutely:

Quinella aka Administrator - SAO: Alicization

Other favorites are:

Homura Akemi - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Esdeath - Akame ga Kill
Kurumi - Date A Live
Akane Shinjo - SSSgridman
Diva - Blood+
Jun 16, 2020 10:10 AM

May 2020
Esdeath from Akame ga Kill

Kurumi Tokisaki from Date a Live

ShizokamiSep 16, 2020 1:11 AM
Jun 16, 2020 10:33 AM

Jun 2016
Most of anime female vilains suck actually a lot of anime female characters suck I wouldn't even be able to choose because the first time you see these characters they're doing a fine vilains and then the writers ruin it by making them have whack backstory which makes them look soft and then you're just like they're actually not a bad person. For me a good vilain would be one that comes to mind right away.
Jun 16, 2020 10:53 AM

Apr 2016
Altair from Re:CREATORS

Quinella from Sword Art Online

Esdeath from Akame ga Kil

Jun 16, 2020 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
Diva - Blood+

Road Kamelot - D. Gray Man

Jun 16, 2020 11:52 AM

Apr 2015
Sailor Galaxia, Reiko Tamura, Sister Jill, Sirene, Naoko Yamamoto/Calamity Mary. I love female villains, but my favorites aren't from animanga tbh.

NamikazeHime said:
Ka Rin (Wa Lin) from Kingdom. Hope more people will pay attention to her now that Coalition Invasion arc is finally adapted.

You know what I may just check out Kingdom just because I like her.
Jun 16, 2020 3:30 PM

Feb 2020
lust is a great one!!! but i preferred her role in FMA rather than FMAB
Jun 16, 2020 3:46 PM
Jun 16, 2020 3:52 PM

Apr 2018
To be honest OP, i think that you missed the point of Homura's character if you really believe she's the "villain".
If anything, she's more like the true protagonist of Madoka Magica.
Jun 22, 2020 4:57 PM
Dec 2018
Laplace_kun said:
2. Carol Malus Dienheim from Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: The best villains are those who are willing to give up everything for his/her goal. She was strong enough in terms of psychology and power to make the entire world her enemy.

I agree with you, and honestly I love more Carol than Finé because well she was in her apeshit back in season 1, because she wanted to confess her "love" to God, but also screw up the humanity with the Moon as we know
, Carol in the other hand, was understandable because of the ignorance, humanity was fucking screwed since the Curse of Balal, Izak's execution was only the first part that we know that why Saint Germain, Cagliostro, Prelati and even Finé wanted to break this curse, the freedom of humanity (the alchemists case) or the became the ruler of the world (Fine and
case) but she only wanted to "dissect" in a disturbing way, like Maria, Shirabe and Kirika says, like the three of them, she wanted to change the world, but the difference was that she was alone all this century, without anyone by her side.
HelaLoveJun 22, 2020 5:01 PM
Jun 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Oct 2018
The Demon Queen Hild, her plot to split up Belldandy and Keiichi at the end of Season 2 was brilliant, that episode should've been an epic two-part episode like the Season One Finale, the storyline deserved to be fleshed out more with a full hour, it was a good narrative involving time-travel that needed more explanation.
Jun 24, 2020 1:40 PM

May 2016
Konan, the paper-made girl, from Naruto Shippuden
Jun 24, 2020 3:16 PM

Nov 2019
Isabella from YNN. Only seen first season, so maybe she gets redeemed or something, but so far she's pretty menacing. She's one of those complex villains where there's an actual reason for why she does what she does rather than "rawr! world domination!" Scary because she could be anyone under those circumstances.
Jun 24, 2020 3:29 PM

Jan 2020
of course Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter eh why idk but i like it for some reason
Jun 24, 2020 3:52 PM

Mar 2018
Actual female villains:

Neferpitou from HxH 2011

Isabella from The Promised Neverland

Pricilla from Claymore

Alshaya Alphard from Canaan

Female pseudo-villains:

Oshino Oughi from Monogatari series

Kyouko from 3-gatsu no Lion

Roberta from Black Lagoon

Annie Leonhart from AOT
DoruCatanaJun 24, 2020 4:03 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

46 by TitanOfPlasma »»
3 minutes ago

» Muskoku Tensei is the antithesis of Evangelion ( 1 2 )

ShuisBased2 - Jan 15

66 by PostMahouShoujo »»
7 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 11 hours ago

38 by Absurdo_N »»
10 minutes ago

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - Yesterday

17 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
25 minutes ago

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 9 hours ago

9 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.