Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 10, 2020 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
That katarina her tongue slipped part made "why?" face but it went to a good way, fav ep of all 👌👌👌
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jun 11, 2020 1:07 PM

May 2018
It was the student council president. Who knew that he was putting up an act the whole time?
Jun 14, 2020 11:27 AM
Mar 2016
I liked this episode but it felt a little a part 2 episode since it opened on what looked like a party and Caterina being accused. In most things i've read/watched that only tends to happen if the previous episode ended on a cliff hanger. Also the throw away line that everyone else was away felt like something we should have know but couldn't have. I even went back to make sure I hadn't missed an episode since the last thing I remembered was the girls having a sleep over and the episode from the maid's perspective.

Like I said the episode was interesting it just felt like it should have had an episode before it to help with the build up.
Jun 22, 2020 8:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, shit. The last 2 episodes might be resolving the whole secret route that Acchan told in the previous life. Great. And that target was, indeed, that red hair guy. Shit. Its surprising that he actually had the dark magic. So it was right, eh while in the dungeon with the black mist surrounded Katarina. But how that guy hated her? Yeah, the butterfly effect catched the whole surrounding of Katarina. The usual routes now just removed on to the only one available: the secret one. Instead of having a doom for herself, the echoes just make everyone in danger. Shit might comes fast. The shift of paced really torn apart and make everything hard to tell. The serious matter good radically gone down in flash Honestly its served good while any other thing just felt dull. So glad the story came back to its main one. However with the remain episodes only on 3 episodes, it might feel uneasy to ended. But alas, i concerned with these question besiding the previous statement: how could she resolved that dark magician and brought back the beloved Maria?
badabassJun 22, 2020 9:10 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 30, 2020 7:55 PM
May 2020
YES! YES! YES! SOMETHING BIG IS FINALLY HAPPENING! I LOVE THIS TWIST! SOMETHING HAD TO CHANGE UP THIS STORY WHERE EVERYONE LIKES HER AND SHE IS AN IDIOT! Also, his name is Sirius Dieke! Man, first we get her being accused of bullying by her classmates, which is easily resolved by her harem, but then none of the girls remember this and their "proof" is so well made... and then Maria goes missing... ow this is going to be great!
Jul 4, 2020 12:45 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
The last few episodes I kept wondering "where is the conflict" and well here it is! Quite a dark turn, I hope maria is alright. She seems like the most pure and kind hearted of all of them, I cna see why she was the protagonist of the game. The ending song is fantastic but it fits this episode more than any other so far.
Jul 18, 2020 4:33 PM
Feb 2018
I don't understand why Catriana is the one being targeted she pose no threat villain only Maria i could see her being used as a hostage against her but that doesn't seem to be the case. i also dodn't understand why Catriana disliked other than her friendship with Maria and the others.
Jul 22, 2020 12:14 PM

May 2015
Yeah this just feels like that meme comparing the first 11 episodes of a slice of life anime to the last one that suddenly gets serious lol. I dont particularly mind it but personally prefer the cute slice of life. I guess we'll see where they go with this.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 29, 2020 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
I really thought the game/world was trying to adjust and reassert itself since Bakarina broke the flow of the game on how it should unfold.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 30, 2020 1:46 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Very much enjoyed this change in atmosphere, I was loving all that sweet stuff, but it was getting a bid old, so I applaud to see something changing things a bit, even if only for a while longer.
Nov 16, 2020 1:34 PM

Jun 2013
It seems the student council president is a real Sirius Dieke. Oho
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Feb 6, 2021 5:08 AM

Jan 2021
This episode had me surprised. Just 2 episodes or 1 until it ends.
Apr 17, 2021 8:51 AM

Jun 2020
Lol!!!!!! Them defending Bakarina & she was like eh......?? INSULTED. Lololllll

I always thought something was up with the kaichou, but I thought he was like a hidden romance route or something or Catarina would fall in love with him. The hints were pretty obvious that he was going to play a more prominent role but then the filler-ish episodes happened. But once Acchan mentioned previously about that hidden character I’d guessed it were him! This is interesting!! I wonder why he hates Catarina so much. She’s so kind to try to understand him.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 19, 2021 12:10 PM

Aug 2018
Again that dark substance.. Same we saw on the exam episode..
So now Maria is missing..
Is that dark substance - some meta order keeper or something?.. Though, order is already messed up.. So it's kinda strange.. Well.. On the other hand, Katarina didn't clear all the game during her life, as I understood.. So maybe there is ending, where, for example, Maria doesn't get with any of the heroes.. And it ends in her disappearance, or suicide, or who knows what else happening.. Or even if it doesn't.. Game still can follow the rules.. Well.. We'll see, I guess..
Hm.. Interesting.. So someone, who controls dark magic.. I wonder, if game actually had some true end or something.. Where it could be revealed that Katarina was controlled by some person with dark magic.. And that's why Katarina was like that in the first place.. Of course my guess is really wild, but it can make sense, I think..
Hm.. And the only character who seems very important.. But wasn't in the game.. Is this red-head boy Dieke Sirius.. Hm.. I wonder, if he is the one, who sacrificed person to be able to use dark magic..
And so he is..
Damn, things just got back on the game.. And they're serious.. I wonder, if maybe Katarina will even die.. And will be reborn.. To play through game again.. Well.. Not necessary, just another wild guess of possibilities..
May 11, 2021 8:04 AM

Jun 2019
NOOO!!! Catarina and Maria, both are abducted now. Someone help my Bakarina.
May 27, 2021 2:42 AM

Dec 2020
I KNEWWW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT STUDENT PRES. would've never guessed that he .. is a dark magic user tho. well its never been explained that that was even a thing but ey

im guessing he was supposed to hate maria in the original game, but since catarina is the one that captured everybody's hearts here he hates her instead.
Aug 11, 2021 8:27 PM

Jan 2021
Oh wow.
Things got dark so fast.
Just two more episodes left.
Nov 25, 2022 8:48 PM

Oct 2022
Katarina basically jinx it when she says that she'll be fine walking alone. And when the student council prez appear, I kinda knew that there will be some kind of plot twist. With the prez not wanting to kill Katarina, can I assume Katarina has already conquered prez heart?

Dec 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Aug 2022
More of the passed life stuff creeps in and I witness it all. Great stuff. Cannot get enough and it frickin' draws me in. I love this series so far!

I don't want to give away what goes on in this episode. It gets dark real quick. This one is definitely a must-see as well as the next one afterwards.
Jan 6, 2023 2:23 PM

Jul 2015
I already expected the president to be the hidden character ever since Katarina mentioned it but still a crazy twist of him being supposedly evil.

May 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Oct 2022
Love how each of them just insulted Catarina by defending her.
TBH. I didn't really think much of the president. But damn did this raise the red flags all over until the reveal.
Aug 3, 2023 2:15 PM

May 2018
What's the deal with that president? I wanted to hate him, but suddenly he cried. Gosh, he looks like he needs help.
Aug 24, 2023 1:19 PM
Jan 2021
really great episode
Sep 26, 2023 7:59 AM
Apr 2023
Wow, they really suddenly upped the stakes with these last few episodes 😬
Mar 3, 3:57 AM

Aug 2019
my guess was wrong but immediatly when red head appeared when mc was alone it became pretty clear it was him, bad reveal.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Jan 2010
I like that it wasn't just Catarina's goodwill built up over the past 7 years that saved her during that doom flag event, but 7 years of being a wild idiot who couldn't strategize herself out of a tree to reach the restroom. If she had any obstacle, she'd just face it head first, she wouldn't bother with any underhanded schemes. Or, rather, if there were someone she really hated, she might be the type of person who'd charge in with flying headbutt. I'm not even sure if she'd remember to properly challenge them to a one on one.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

135 by tunaworks »»
Mar 27, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

192 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 3, 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.