Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2020 10:18 AM

Jan 2020
So i just finished watching season 1 of Made in Abyss, a fantastic series. I saw 3 movies on here and also saw that the first two were "recaps of season 1" and that movie 3 had new content. I was wondering if these first two movies were worth watching before the third since i don't know if there just gonna be straight up recaps, or if theres gonna be extra scenes here and there, and if that was ideal for the enjoyment of the third movie.

𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳π˜₯𝘒𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 π™™π™žπ™›π™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘯 - π˜“π˜¦π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴 𝘊𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Jun 8, 2020 3:46 AM

Jan 2015
There’s only an extra scene at the beginning of the first movie showing

And another extra scene at the end of the second movie showing

Overall I would say they are not worth watching unless you can’t remember anything from the TV series. The third movie is crucial and very important and a must before watching the season that follows the movie
Jun 8, 2020 4:35 AM

Jan 2020
Xenocrisi said:
There’s only an extra scene at the beginning of the first movie showing

And another extra scene at the end of the second movie showing

Overall I would say they are not worth watching unless you can’t remember anything from the TV series. The third movie is crucial and very important and a must before watching the season that follows the movie
Thanks for the reply, that's more or less the impression i got although i wanted to confirm it beforehand.

𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳π˜₯𝘒𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 π™™π™žπ™›π™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘯 - π˜“π˜¦π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴 𝘊𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Jun 30, 2020 4:05 PM
Jul 2015
Xenocrisi said:

The third movie is crucial and very important and a must before watching the season that follows the movie

What do you mean the season that follows the movie??
Is there a new season? :s or do you mean the season that may come after it.
" Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break." - Sakata Gintoki

Jul 18, 2020 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
-Umipuff- said:
Xenocrisi said:

The third movie is crucial and very important and a must before watching the season that follows the movie

What do you mean the season that follows the movie??
Is there a new season? :s or do you mean the season that may come after it.

I am pretty sure He meant that the new season hasn't aired yet but it would be crucial to watch the 3rd movie before the new season , most probably that movie would be adapted into an arc in the new season though I can't say for sure

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

768 by asbest0sdust »»
Apr 16, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2017

234 by p1f1 »»
Apr 16, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Are the movies cannon…?

Skylar-whoo - Apr 15

21 by Skylar-whoo »»
Apr 15, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Mar 24, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EasyGo-er - Sep 8, 2017

607 by MhmoudAlAbbas »»
Mar 24, 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.