Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 3, 2020 10:09 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And there we are, I suppose. A lovely photo of everyone we've met along the way. Such a good series. A highlight of mine these many years. I'll miss it but I'm happy we got it for as long as we did. :)
animefan8800Jun 3, 2020 10:37 PM
Jun 5, 2020 6:30 PM

Jan 2018
OK, so let me get this straight no fucking harem ending is the author bullshiting with us I mean dude it's freaking supernatural manga so why the fuck are u going with only one girl thing fuck don't these authors have some fucking guts to do at least end their story on good note I mean every fucking author tlr, dal, QQ guess Im not gonna read these trashes anymore that's why shinmai is my fav harem at least he has the guts to fuck every girl who came his way.
Jun 6, 2020 9:52 AM

Nov 2019
One thirsty girl ruins everything

Why she didn't deserve to win:

1. first girl

2. title girl

3. worst girl

4. She started all the misfortunes, made everyone suffer and despair everyone's bad end just coz she thirsty for someone who wasn't even born yet

5. Generic deredere

6. She's a bih, no hesitation was about to sacrifice the tenant of Yuragi inn

7. Every timeline Yuuna passes = happy end for everyone but she so thirsty for the MC she messes up the timelines, made everyone suffer and despair and everyone's future, bad end for everyone

Being thirsty is one thing but ruinning others lives including the mc is literally the worst, worst girl in harem history

Karura is different, she thirsty for mc but took responsibility for her actions, Yuuna didn't, the least she could do was the harem plan but nah, first girl conveniences and merits

1/10
Haunt88Jun 6, 2020 9:56 AM
Jun 8, 2020 4:44 PM
Nov 2016
i really wanna see how bad the score with decrease after this end
Jun 9, 2020 12:55 AM

Oct 2017
What a waste, in the end Kogarashi only chose Yuuna. I really wanted a harem end sigh.

Well a fun harem, ecchi manga overall but this ending really sucks.
MegamiRemJun 10, 2020 10:10 AM
Jun 10, 2020 12:31 AM

Apr 2016
After all the bullshit waste of space chapters, after all the buildup with the relationships between the girls and Kogarashi, and after everything that has just occured in this arc, this is how we end it?

One winner? Are you kidding? How.
Jun 10, 2020 1:04 AM

Sep 2017
no harem ending? ONLY YUUNA WINS?

all the development from other girls as they went through shits to help kogarashi, a harem ending is a must and the perfect ending... but nope the author decided to cuck us with the title heroine wins

fuck even sagiri and chisaki is much better than yuuna

please tell me this is just a troll
zalapenoJun 10, 2020 1:11 AM
Jun 10, 2020 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
Yuuna stays. What a surprise...oh wait.

I mean, it's the type of cliche manga fitting for this series. Just glad it's over now. The past few chapters have been a drag to read although this whole journey has its ups and downs. Sagiri should of been the one but oh well.
Jun 10, 2020 2:09 AM

Aug 2015
So disappointing why cant authors finish harem manga with harem ending lame
Jun 10, 2020 2:38 AM

Aug 2013
By far the worst ending I've ever read in a series. I'm sorry but seeing her pass on and then either everyday life goes on and eventually a harem ending is reached would have been better. This series tanked after it started getting overly serious. Like it should have ended around the Yatahagane arc where Yuuna and Kogarashi did a fusion to beat that monsterous deity thing the first time. The hell was this shit?
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 10, 2020 2:55 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Another wasted harem ending opportunity. Why am I not surprised. Meh

Wonder what the next WSJ attempt will be at filling TLR's void
Jun 10, 2020 3:06 AM

Nov 2010
Harem ending would've been the only right way to end this series.

Now it's basically washing down all the other character development.

Decent series excluding the disappointing ending. 7/10
Jun 10, 2020 3:38 AM
Jul 2013
Fahking shit ending
Jun 10, 2020 5:19 AM
May 2019
Fuck no harem end. Only Yuuna won after all that buildup.. The were not even hints of Kogarashi just liking Yuuna alone, Kogarashi from previous chapters seems to love all his girls but just Yuuna won. Not liking this ending.. still its been a ride folks. This manga has finally come to an end
Jun 10, 2020 5:22 AM
May 2019
That picture at the end.. it kinda looks like they got married. WHY NO HAREM END GODDAMMIT
Jun 10, 2020 5:45 AM

Mar 2015
could've been better, but ALAS, it good while it lasted. 6/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 10, 2020 7:40 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we didn't get the harem ending that we wanted because Kogarashi choose Yuuna. Oh, well the ride was fun while it lasted.
Jun 10, 2020 7:58 AM
Mar 2015
nice ending Yuuna will stay at the Inn for our boy
Jun 10, 2020 10:45 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, this ending sucked even more than I expected. You don't go on a feel trip with all of the harem girls just to end on a lousy asspull. Really fucking dumb and shallow asspull with no consideration to what will happen when Kogarashi will grow old and die, when everyone else with limited lifespan in the inn will die. For fucks sake, either think it through or go balls to the wall harem end. Sadly the author lacks the balls to go Simon way. Even spin off with a MILF won't fix that. Especially when that annoying tanuki will be there.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 10, 2020 11:58 AM

Oct 2014
nO HArEem EndiGF aAaaaAaA

bruh stfu
why
Jun 10, 2020 1:28 PM

Aug 2014
idk if this is forced because of the whole japanese monogamy idea or not but that was a shitty rushed ending even by that standard.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 10, 2020 2:52 PM

Jun 2017
Wtf why no harem ending... Also, if Yunna was kept around at least resurrect her or some shit because I am not buying her regret getting "stronger" so she can remain indefinitely unpassed as a ghost.. what a cop out.
Jun 10, 2020 5:52 PM
Jan 2014
At this point im convinced that in shounen mangas, they can't actually have a harem manga in japan end with a harem, regardless if its supposed to be realistic or supernatural. Also the ending seemed rather sudden
Jun 11, 2020 9:51 AM

Mar 2015
Bro, all the girl's development went straight to the bin. Oh well, it was a fun ride. One of my favourite ecchi series.
Jun 12, 2020 12:16 AM

Aug 2009
What? You serious? Come on! That could be pretty satisfactionary ending. Yuuna would pass away, but memories of her would be still alive. But no! Let's get some crappy hapyy-happy ending. I know Yuna was main heroine, but marriage with ghost is simply stupid.
This manga used to be great, at some point became average and in the end it turned to be awkwardly secondary ecchi you can read almost anywhere. Too bad. :(
Jun 13, 2020 6:17 AM
Sep 2019
Have been reading this since 2017, when I fell into it by accident.

To be honest, ending was expected, though a bit rushed (I kind of felt like it needed 100 more chapters though!), but still glad Yuuna won, though I was backing Chisaki though. And Yuuna not ascending ..hmmm.

On the other hand, it would have been good if Yuuna ascended, and we got a bitersweet ending, but then again...

8/10.
Jun 14, 2020 9:04 AM
Jun 2020
This is the ending of the manga right ?...
Jul 10, 2020 10:42 AM

Jul 2020
Mannnnn I loved this manga sooo f****** much but now i hate it soo much because of the ending y didnt the author made harem ending it could have been so good but no he had to shove it in the ass of that yuuna.. man i feel so bad for the female characters they worked soo hard to impress that dumbass. I swear if i ever encounter with author of this manga i will make him suffer. At least issei from highschool dxd got to f***** with the fmcs
Jul 11, 2020 2:39 PM
Nov 2019
What it should have made is a different route leading to other girls ending like bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai A win win solution for everyone. Their favourite Character wins. It doesn't have to include every girl just some i say like bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai, it have ending for kirisu,furuhashi,ogata,kominami and takemoto. This series could have ended with a more pleasing ending with just adding ending with chisaki,hibeno,oboro,ameno and thats it no harem end, everybody wins,longer chapter, pleasing everyone, not trashing all of the other character development and of course the most important part more money lmao. It's that simple. I believe this series was quite rushed and the author doesn't want to add other routes. While i personally believe that it was a wasted opportunity i give it a simple 4/10, i rest my case.
Jul 11, 2020 9:35 PM
Dec 2019
Why does everyone think it's a no harem ending kogarashi use to dump all girls in past untill one stayed and then fell for her now that he remembered all timelines he loved all but he always loved yuuna and in all of the endings everyone seperated after yuuna passed but although all girls knew how to get their seperate ending they knew they won't have met with ko-kun unless yuuna made it so so all girls agreed to not get seperate ending they all love ko and yuuna so they agreed to not not be selfish and live together ko can fuck all now cause he remembers his love with all and as all are living in inn no heartbreaks for other girls like in single routes that's what I took from it.
Jul 12, 2020 1:13 AM
Dec 2019
I thought he fell for everyone and all girls fell for yuuna too because she made their love possible and they all lived in yuragi together forever and ever why does everyone think it wasn't a harem ending
Jul 14, 2020 5:41 PM
Feb 2017
Hey I've read the ending a few minutes ago and WHAT THE FUCK YOU SERVE TO ME MURA TADAHIRO-SENSEI. You show us the build up of Heroine Mc relationship. I think It gonna be harem ending. For a few year it has been my fav manga. But after the end T_T. The ending is suck. Rip the struggle of all heroine, especially oboro, she is my fav one
Jul 23, 2020 9:22 PM
May 2019
xVier- said:
What it should have made is a different route leading to other girls ending like bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai A win win solution for everyone. Their favourite Character wins. It doesn't have to include every girl just some i say like bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai, it have ending for kirisu,furuhashi,ogata,kominami and takemoto. This series could have ended with a more pleasing ending with just adding ending with chisaki,hibeno,oboro,ameno and thats it no harem end, everybody wins,longer chapter, pleasing everyone, not trashing all of the other character development and of course the most important part more money lmao. It's that simple. I believe this series was quite rushed and the author doesn't want to add other routes. While i personally believe that it was a wasted opportunity i give it a simple 4/10, i rest my case.
HaXXspetten said:

what is WSJ?agree with u completely
Jul 24, 2020 12:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Truffle_Butters said:
HaXXspetten said:

Weekly Shounen Jump
Jul 24, 2020 2:22 AM
May 2019
HaXXspetten said:
Truffle_Butters said:
Weekly Shounen Jump
ahhhh thanks mate
Aug 5, 2020 3:38 AM
May 2020
Best Ending KogarashiXYuuna
Aug 28, 2020 6:28 AM

Nov 2016
Well, the backstory for Yuuna wasn't spectacular, yet nice nonetheless.

And damn, I thought there was enough time to prepare for the ending, but in the end it felt like it all went down in a flash.
I liked the feelziness when everyone tried to convince Yuuna to stay. It was melodramatic in a good way and approriate for a Jump manga. Also loved the picture.

Minor gripe is the lack of epilogue and the pace/ direction during the last quarter. Aside from that a top read and easily my favorite ecchi harem with an outstanding cast.

Gonna miss this series,especially the episodic bits.

8,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 1, 2020 4:41 AM
Apr 2020
Man, I really didn’t enjoy the last Chapter. Why can’t mangaka/authors listen to their community? He could’ve done a Survey in which the fans could decide which character would be with Kogarashi. Or like 6 different ending with 6 different girls. Sagari, Hibari, Yuna, Chisaki, Oboro, Kagura. My favorites were Sagari, Hibari and Kagura because Chisaki and Yuuna got their tile with him already and I didn’t like Oboro. Damn, the Manga could've been the best or one of the best Harem Manga, but the ending sucks dick.
Sep 13, 2020 3:25 PM
May 2018
People malding over not getting a harmen ending is one of the best shit I seen on this site LUL
Enjoy life to the fullest weebs
Sep 24, 2020 9:05 AM
Apr 2020
if you think about it he married yuuna right? i'm sure you cant have like multiple marriages right? so even if he did marry yuuna the rest are his concubines. that means even if chisaki didn't get to marry him they for sure going to share love for eachother behind the scenes and probably have kids even though i still think he should have another marriage with chisaki and saigiri. but its cool he still gonna give them babies thats what i think.
Oct 2, 2020 10:27 AM
Aug 2019
Yes it's a safe ending. Although in my opinion it would be great if Yuuna could go happily and Kogarashi continued his life with another Heroine. And tell me who is the landlady with the weird tools?
Jan 21, 2021 6:49 AM
Jan 2021
fucking ending. fucking author
Jan 28, 2021 4:12 AM
Jan 2021
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK he ends up with yuuna only! i just dropped all my plans to read or watch the anime sagiri should be the best option. i just really dont know what the fuck is going on the authors head
Feb 2, 2021 10:14 AM
Feb 2021
What!! This is the end of yuragi sou no yuuna?
Noooooo!

Don't end
Feb 2, 2021 10:24 AM
Feb 2021
I just thought a strange ending yuragi sou no yuuna..
Really forcing the ending?
Mar 12, 2021 12:28 AM
Apr 2016
My guys, it’s literally titled Yuuna and the Haunted hot Springs. Are y’all dense?
Mar 14, 2021 7:38 PM
Jan 2021
While reading the ending I really felt like this is bound to happen but seeing as everyone stated that this is a shit ending I tried to go back a read and also analyze what happened. What we saw in the last chapters of the manga where it is also explained that every futures of the girls with Kogarashi became his memories (or something) meaning a potential build up for a harem ending where he admits that he likes everyone, and then following what really happened on this chapter then that is going to be a great ending. But instead we got is like a rushed ending.

I really expected that kind of ending so I'll not complain more since I enjoyed this series. I'm supposed to give this a 9 but after reviewing and also seeing other's comment I thank you for opening my eyes, so I'm just gonna give it a 8.
May 9, 2021 7:00 PM
May 2021
Just imagine Kogarashi end up marrying everyone and everything will be all fine
May 23, 2021 5:08 AM

Oct 2019
I can't say I'm that surprised, but I have enjoyed the English translation immensely and won't put it down yet. I suppose there's always the possibility for fan fiction, right?
"The guys I know who worried about having what it takes all found themselves lying in a coffin. In our line of business, there are only two possible paths to take. Get it done, or don’t." (Daisuke Jigen, from Lupin III Part 6, Episode 15)
Oct 14, 2021 10:42 AM
Mar 2021
I completed this manga last year and remember reading some comments saying that this had an epilogue which has not been translated to english where the girls had disastrous futures.
Just felt like reminiscing so could anyone provide any info
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Series spoilers, Yuuna's regret

curvedtree - Feb 29

2 by curvedtree »»
Mar 1, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san Chapter 148 Discussion

animefan8800 - Feb 22, 2019

13 by 3_ambora »»
Aug 25, 2023 9:51 AM

Poll: » Yuragisou no Yuuna-san Chapter 26 Discussion

animefan8800 - Aug 4, 2016

5 by Aioros97 »»
Feb 4, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san Chapter 204 Discussion

animefan8800 - Apr 23, 2020

9 by Volt10 »»
May 3, 2022 6:06 AM

» Picking up the manga from the anime

cloud7x - Oct 10, 2021

0 by cloud7x »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.