Forum Settings
Forums
Blue Period
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2020 5:35 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe they sketched themselves nude. It takes a lot of courage to view your body in such great detail.

The artist didn't make the naked bodies look erotic. Instead, the bodies are artistic and beautiful. I love how neither Yaguchi nor Yuka have the perfect model-like bodies.

Yuka is bisexual, and that's not treated as a joke. That is awesome! Art is the best when it's welcoming for everyone.

Yuka's friend's comment about dying naked was unexpectedly wise, and I know I will be thinking about that for a while!
May 31, 2021 9:15 AM

Jun 2020
This chapter was perfect. And I’m not just talking about Yatora’s ass or what he’s packing down there.

Blue Period is fucking beautiful & so moving. 10/10

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 16, 2021 12:29 PM

Jan 2019
This chapter was the best character driven chapter so far, ignoring Yatora's ofc. I specially love how the whole naked part was treated so artistically. It's not about how Ryuuji or Yatora look literally naked, but the "nakedness" in their dialogue is what's important.

...That said, Yatora looks pretty hot ngl
Nov 2, 2021 1:39 AM

Nov 2019
Yatora you are not an eraser! Seriously that's the body of someone staying in shape.

This chapter somehow hit the feels for me, and feels closest to the themes of Blue Period as a whole. I really like the magnificent friends MC has. Ryuuji needs to accept their talent and soak in blue!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Nov 13, 2021 9:07 AM

Jul 2019
I love this manga. The personal drive, understanding, struggle, and resolutions. Well done. The incorporation of nude were handled masterfully.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Nov 23, 2021 2:47 PM

Apr 2018
This chapter is way too good. I can't even put the feeling I got from this into words.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Dec 6, 2021 11:46 AM
Dec 2019
Simply beautiful. This chapter is a masterpiece
Dec 29, 2021 12:50 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Character Development in this manga is something immense. I am finally convinced to raise my score for it from 9 to 10.
Jul 16, 2023 4:59 AM
Apr 2023
Holy fucking shit.

Normally I completely ignore the rating and discussion feature on this website. Legitimately, this was the first chapter of anything where I've felt the need to go back, rate the chapter, and comment. Jesus Christ this one was a masterpiece.
Aug 7, 2023 3:41 AM

Apr 2020
Hate to admit but I guess I can't die yet either.

Their conversation was as naked which makes it beautiful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 3 Discussion

NextUniverse - Dec 5, 2020

8 by nathanhello »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 64 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

3 by DefeatingMe »»
Apr 5, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 6 Discussion

NextUniverse - Jan 8, 2021

5 by Dead_Pari_ »»
Apr 2, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 26 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 21, 2021

5 by Tempest_16 »»
Mar 28, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Blue Period Chapter 63 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

2 by DefeatingMe »»
Mar 9, 5:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.