Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 31, 2020 10:53 AM
Mar 2017
This anime have a lot of haters with false review, the anime itself isn't that bad, I don't know why people hatin it so much
May 31, 2020 11:02 AM

Mar 2015
How do you classify a 'false' review? Just because they have a different opinion than you doesn't make the review false lol
May 31, 2020 11:04 AM

Aug 2018
People can have different opinions too you. There is literally billions videos on youtube of people saying why they don't like or you could one of the critical reviews people have put out. It isn't hated for the sake of it.
_______I like rocks__
May 31, 2020 11:05 AM

Nov 2019
You know, having a negative opinion on a show isn't "fake." People dislike this specific show for different reasons, from anywhere between unlikable characters, plot contrivances, lack of tension, etc.
Jun 3, 2020 8:55 AM
Mar 2017
Oreo_Cheesecake said:
You know, having a negative opinion on a show isn't "fake." People dislike this specific show for different reasons, from anywhere between unlikable characters, plot contrivances, lack of tension, etc.
they always ranting about sao is too overrated and all then telling others on internet it's a trash anime
Jun 3, 2020 9:38 AM

Nov 2019
SilverFever said:
Oreo_Cheesecake said:
they always ranting about sao is too overrated and all then telling others on internet it's a trash anime

An oversimplification, but yes. However, there are reasons behind why they believe SAO is overrated (as mentioned above). As for other reasons as to why the phrase "overrated" is used so much for this anime is rather simple. It's rated as the 3rd most popular anime on MAL, with season 2 being ranked 19th. From that perspective, the term overrated for many people fits for this anime.
Jun 3, 2020 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
I truly believe it is a bad anime. However, that doesn't mean other people need to assimilate into my belief.

On the other hand, you say that you don't know why people 'hatin' on it so much, but if you actually read into these reviews that you claim are 'fake' you would understand why they are 'hatin' it so much.

Jun 4, 2020 10:02 PM
Oct 2018
SilverFever said:
This anime have a lot of haters with false review, the anime itself isn't that bad, I don't know why people hatin it so much

There's no such thing as false review. It's all opinions. This is trash. And that's my opinion.
Jun 14, 2020 4:39 PM

Jan 2020
Yes, there may be haters that would go lengths just to badmouth this and spew lies too but I doubt that there are so many people who would do it.
Imo, most of them 1) simply don't like it or 2) generalize it or 3) haven't even properly watched it.

I like this franchise, even though it might be cliché and generic to a lot of people.
However, the second season was not good. I watched it a year after it came out - nothing stuck with me when I tried recalling it, except that it has guns and Kirito is a girl in GGO. So I rewatched it last year and now I can say that there are some scenes that stuck with me (mostly from the ALO Arc in this season) but I will probably forget later on anyway.
I gotta say, this season ain't it.
Compared to the other seasons that are out right now, I have to say that those leave a big cleft to this one.

Am I a hater by saying this? Nah. I like the series and am/was very mad that they postponed the second part of War of Underworld.
Jun 14, 2020 4:51 PM

Oct 2019
SilverFever said:

First of “false review” isn’t a thing, a review is an individuals intake of the product. It may contain false facts but that doesn’t make it a false review. Secondly SAO is pretty bad, I generally appreciate all kinds of anime from complete trash to overly hyped but my lord did Sao have some terrible arcs. The show is something a child will enjoy and take seriously, I don’t see any person with a mature state of mind panicking over the villains caus they know kirito the pussy magnet gonna kill them all on his own.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2014

835 by Vivid_7 »»
Apr 21, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 17, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.