Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2020 10:39 AM

Jun 2019
https://medibang.com/contest/jumptezuka100th/?locale=en

So, as you may or may not know, the Tezuka Manga Conest is being held in Japan. It is held twice a year and this year is its 100th anniversary. Participants can submit up to two manga and and winner will receive 2 million yen + publishing in the Shounen Jump magazine (1st place), 1 million yen + publishing in the Shounen Jump magazine(2nd place) and 500,000 yen(3rd place) and will be invited to the award ceremony. The judges will be creators from various manga, like Eiichiro Oda and Kohei Horikoshi with Tezuka Productions. So, that's the gist of it. You can read the rules in the link above. Will you enter?

Btw, I wanted to ask what this means:
'Manuscript: Horizontal reading, open to the right, monochrome only. Only completed manuscript. (Scenario, name not allowed)"
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful.
May 31, 2020 11:46 PM

Jun 2019
Symparanekromeno said:
thanks for the post, I might try this for fun :)

No problem. I am actually planning to enter myself as well. I hope I will be able to do it. :)
Jun 1, 2020 2:13 AM
Dec 2019
FANime004 said:

So, as you may or may not know, the Tezuka Manga Conest is being held in Japan. It is held twice a year and this year is its 100th anniversary. Participants can submit up to two manga and and winner will receive 2 million yen + publishing in the Shounen Jump magazine (1st place), 1 million yen + publishing in the Shounen Jump magazine(2nd place) and 500,000 yen(3rd place) and will be invited to the award ceremony. The judges will be creators from various manga, like Eiichiro Oda and Kohei Horikoshi with Tezuka Productions. So, that's the gist of it. You can read the rules in the link above. Will you enter?

'Manuscript: Horizontal reading, open to the right, monochrome only. Only completed manuscript. (Scenario, name not allowed)"

"Any genre. It must be a story completed in one issue that is original."

Does this mean it has to be a completed Story? For example, Isayamas Attack on Titan One Shot had a finished ending, but it also been "the start of a new story" so to say. Maybe you red it and know what I mean. ^^
Jun 1, 2020 2:38 AM

Jun 2019
RazR32 said:
FANime004 said:

"Any genre. It must be a story completed in one issue that is original."

Does this mean it has to be a completed Story? For example, Isayamas Attack on Titan One Shot had a finished ending, but it also been "the start of a new story" so to say. Maybe you red it and know what I mean. ^^

Yes, it seems that is the case. It doesn't specify much but I don't think it matters of it starts another story or ends there, it just has to be a complete story. And I don't think they want sequels either. But like I said it doesn't specify much, so I think the safest option would be for it to be a story without any sequels or a one shot like the one you mentioned with a finished ending.
Sep 12, 2020 6:16 AM

Jun 2019
https://medibang.com/book/t42008312238427090014712014/
The last page is supposed to be exchanged with the second last. Although, I said a complete story, Idk if this counts as one.

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 2 hours ago

0 by MagrMal »»
2 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
12 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.