Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2020 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, we have found a hidden gem and its here to stay. Another great chapter with a promising plot. I had hoped Sasaki and Itsuki would have joined forces but I guess its too soon for that... for now :)
May 31, 2020 9:26 AM
May 2020
So Atsuki Aino isn't mad after all. Can't wait to see what manga she'll come up with.
May 31, 2020 9:28 AM
Feb 2019
I'm confused how is he going to get White Knight through the time machine if she's not going to write it.
May 31, 2020 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, both the MC and Aino wants to entertain the world with their manga. A cool goal that I hope they both find a lot of success in.

The pen scenes were pretty hilarious imo.
May 31, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2015
Okay he and Aino want to entertain the world with his manga.

Good chapter.

May 31, 2020 9:50 AM

Mar 2016
Naewanz said:
I'm confused how is he going to get White Knight through the time machine if she's not going to write it.

This is a different Timeline.

Itsuki Aino is creating "The White Knight" in Timeline 1 (which is 10 years in the future). Every once in a while, the microwave does its trick and brings a Shounen Jump from the future. This is Timeline 2.

For example:

In Timeline 1: White Knight Volume is published on January 1, 2030, then:
TimeLine 2 (10 years behind): The microwave will bring out that Volume in January 2, 2020.

As the timelines are different, the first timeline won't face any trouble.
May 31, 2020 10:00 AM

Sep 2017
damn i really like the artstyle in this manga, and aino looks cute af

the whole g-pen thing was hilarious lol

i thought they were to join force, nope they become a rival instead

good chapter as usual
May 31, 2020 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Another good chapter. I hope some of the SciFi stuff is more elaborated but regardless, very entertaining. The new girl introduced turned out to be pretty likable so a nice lil twist from the cliffhanger in the previous chapter.
May 31, 2020 10:50 AM

Jan 2020
I thought Aino would be legit mad at MC, but that was a nice twist
May 31, 2020 11:03 AM
Jan 2018
Well, I have a slightly divided opinion regarding this new chapter. On the other hand, the writer continued to develop the protagonist well, this was definitely a great choice, trying to create more empathy with the reader was one of the great successes. But, on the other hand, the chapter was too weak in terms of cause and consequence, the girl simply ignored plagiarism, even, she herself did not believe it, making everything much worse, and still left the normal protagonist, even though he copied the work turned out to be unrealistic. I still want this manga to survive, I really liked it.
davisgn2May 31, 2020 12:43 PM
May 31, 2020 11:16 AM

Mar 2016
Well then. This setup is gonna be fun. Turns out our new female character is very entertaining and likable, after all.

Both of these young fools seem to have their respective past issues with society, and that they both want to find their way through the means of manga. This rivalry (I think it's one) will likely be more deep-seated than most people would think initially.

Hope the sci-fi stuff gets explained at some point, though.
May 31, 2020 11:48 AM

Apr 2020
At this point I can't predict what can happen to this manga . If it follows steps of Bakuman then it will be little uninteresting.But I want to see what happen next of course the only thing who I can predict is A finding the jump from 2030 them that will be amazing but it will take a lot of time. This chapter felt like some end of arc chapter
May 31, 2020 11:52 AM

Apr 2009
A good twist would be if he gets one of the future Jumps and it has a manga written by the version of himself in the other timeline. At some point that version of himself made it as a pro with his own creative work. He gets excited and decides to try and use it, but then somebody else rips it off and submits it to Jump, meaning somebody else has a time machine.
May 31, 2020 12:12 PM
Dec 2018
Good chapter and good turn of events. I really like her character and the overall Artstyle of the manga so far. I think he'll still get the shonen jumps or not. If not then the title of the manga won't be apt but I hope the manga remains interesting
May 31, 2020 12:35 PM
Oct 2019
Idk about this chapter , I kind of hoped she would be an active character , not just someone pushed to the side to be used again in later chapters , I kind of wanted him to show her the microwave , oh well , I guess I'll have to wait and see how this'll turn out
May 31, 2020 1:09 PM

Nov 2017
This reminds me of Bakuman. Another great chapter. Loving what I'm seeing thus far.
May 31, 2020 2:03 PM

Jul 2010
Okay, okay, I need a gf just like her ASAP. She's cute as heck, wants to entertain people with her stories and she acts like a shonen hero? SOLD.

Another great chapter, nothing much to add, even if I hoped they will team-up.
Really interested, if there are going to be another interesting authors in Shonen Jump atm.
May 31, 2020 2:08 PM

Dec 2016
davisgn2 said:
Well, I have a slightly divided opinion regarding this new chapter. On the other hand, the writer continued to develop the protagonist well, this was definitely a great choice, trying to create more empathy with the reader was one of the great successes. But, on the other hand, the chapter was too weak in terms of cause and consequence, the girl simply ignored plagiarism, even, she herself did not believe it, making everything much worse, and still left the normal protagonist, even though he copied the work turned out to be unrealistic. I still want this manga to survive, I really liked it.

I mean if someone would told you about time machine would you really believe it?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 31, 2020 2:11 PM
Jun 2016
Wow loved this chapter,Itsuki is very cute and inspiring. I hope this rivalry will turn out great!
May 31, 2020 3:32 PM
May 2020
I've liked every chapter thus far, just don't see the longevity of the series. What more of issue can he face now that the original mangaka is clearly not a threat? If they set up a good consequence and good stakes can see this becoming one of Jumps best new series and a really good series for fans of something like Bakuman.
May 31, 2020 4:17 PM

Mar 2015
rivalry route, interesting approach.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 31, 2020 4:24 PM

Mar 2017
Wow, I fell in love with Aino’s character in this single chapter.... she’s gonna be sticking around right?!

I can’t believe she actually believed it’s a coincidence that she and Sasaki wrote the exact same manga haha Then again the truth is much stranger than fiction...
May 31, 2020 8:54 PM

Oct 2011
Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about him not having any major consequences. Granted I didn’t think she’d believe his story either...

Maybe it’s because her demeanor did a complete 180. She’s more genki than I expected. Her feelings on the matter aren’t as intense as I hoped. I wonder what her role in the story is gonna be.

I’m expecting some twists later, because this seems too easy for the protagonist.
May 31, 2020 9:29 PM

Jan 2011
Aye, she's a bit of a weirdo.
May 31, 2020 11:37 PM

Nov 2018
I liked the twist that they threw at us in this chapter.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Jun 1, 2020 12:45 AM

Mar 2014
Excellent, simply excellent. I don't think there's a more exciting new series than this one. There's just so many ways this can do. I wasn't expecting them to have this sort of relationship.

I wonder if there's any chance of a timeline shift.
Updated my journal
Jun 1, 2020 8:46 AM
Sep 2018
One of the things that I learned from watching Steins;Gate is to not mess with the timeline. I wonder how long will the mc keep doing this and where will the mangaka going with this series. There's a lot of potential
Jun 1, 2020 11:52 AM

Feb 2017
pretty shit take in term of psychology and consequences, they call it a day for the sake of plot.

for me mc already a fucking loser and this manga suck ass the time mc manage to get away with plagiarism for the sake "entertain" people at the same time stepping in a big no no thing to do for an artist.

also how female mc and how things turned out between them showing how average this manga in writing aspect (aka standard shonen shit).

mc already manage to publish it, nothing could be done at this point, but it is sickening for me that so many reader say this guy is great mc with great development and personality in in most thoughtful and intriguing story.

mc is a loser, and story pretty shallow so far.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 1, 2020 12:09 PM

Feb 2010
I wonder what will happen if the girl actually sees the time machine. I don't see her believing in it unless he either shows her it spitting out manga or he brings her one of the future issues. Currently I'm reading it just to see where it is going.
Jun 2, 2020 9:09 AM

Sep 2017
Naewanz said:

Parallel universes , in this universe she won't write White Knight but in the other one she still wrote White Knight and her Jumps are being transferred to MC's Universe.
yikes
Jun 2, 2020 2:35 PM
Jan 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
davisgn2 said:

I mean if someone would told you about time machine would you really believe it?

obviously i wouldn't believe it, but, that's not the point. The fact is that it is simply plagiarism, it is a serious crime, it is not something to be ignored easily, and it is the most forced script choice in the world that the girl simply does not complain to him just because she empathizes with him.
Jun 2, 2020 2:55 PM

Dec 2016
davisgn2 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

obviously i wouldn't believe it, but, that's not the point. The fact is that it is simply plagiarism, it is a serious crime, it is not something to be ignored easily, and it is the most forced script choice in the world that the girl simply does not complain to him just because she empathizes with him.

No one is questioning if this is plagiarism because even MC know it is.
and Yes, she empathizes with him but this wasn't her point. She simply assumed that because they have similar ideologi they both just accidentally came up with the same concept (because he didn't stole from *present* her). Somethink like with convergent evolution.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 2, 2020 3:07 PM
Jan 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
davisgn2 said:

No one is questioning if this is plagiarism because even MC know it is.
and Yes, she empathizes with him but this wasn't her point. She simply assumed that because they have similar ideologi they both just accidentally came up with the same concept (because he didn't stole from *present* her). Somethink like with convergent evolution.

I understood your point, but to me it sounds too forced, the female character having assumed that it was a coincidence is the mangaka trying to force an empathy with the female character and the protagonist, besides, as I said before , it is forced to ignore plagiarism, it is something serious.
Jun 2, 2020 8:58 PM

Jan 2015
Really liking this so far. I like how Itsuki decided to create a new manga to compete with her own manga from the future. Very fitting for a shonen manga about people making shonen manga. 勝負だ!
Jun 2, 2020 11:57 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
So instead of possible black-mail from Aino or them working together, she embraces a rivalry instead. Teppei lucked out on that one. She was cute and I liked her enthusiasm, I'm also intrigued on what part she'll play later on. They're both similar in values, I'd like to see them work together.

Now Teppei is free and clear to continue. How will he develop now that he'll be copying someone else's manga? Will he eventually overcome the "emptiness" he's accused of? Will he make something original? Let's hope!
Jun 3, 2020 10:50 PM
Jun 2017
Like people said it would be better if she tried to blackmail him or something like that in revealing that he plagiarised her work he would get some consequences so the stakes would be higher but on the other hand it would be difficult to sound believable when talking about a timetravelling microwave. Hopefully the sci fi aspect gets more worked on and she also gets a microwave that spits his manga from the future out, so she learns and steals from his work as well.
Jun 4, 2020 7:52 AM

Jan 2019
Ok chapter..
The G-pen thing was really retarded tbh. I am kind of disappointed because I didn’t expect things to turn that way, I thought they were going to work together, not become rivals
Jun 5, 2020 2:06 PM

Feb 2017
So they ended up becoming rivals. I guess this development will lead to Aino really creating a better manga than White Knight in this timeline.
Jun 7, 2020 8:26 AM
Jan 2018
how could they claim plagiarism exactly, they never meet before and she said it herself shes a NEET and the manga she drew hasn't seen the light out side of her room she didn't put it online or anything.

so even if she did try and claim plagiarism she probably wouldn't win, besides if she really did want to claim it then she should have sent complains directly to the magazine instead of seeking out the MC.
Mattinator95Jun 7, 2020 8:41 AM
Jul 20, 2020 9:46 AM

Dec 2014
Didn't expect the way the meeting went down, very curious how the story will progress from here. It'll either make or break the series.
Aug 3, 2020 10:47 AM

Oct 2017
I like Itsuki Aina, she's a likeable character. Thou she's kinda dumb and a klutz which are plus point to me XD.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

49 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

» Looks like Time Paradox Ghostwriter got axed

Naewanz - Aug 26, 2020

39 by happyfacecool »»
Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.