Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 9 Discussion

Jun 3, 2020 3:17 PM
Corazon

Hope there wont be a battle to the death in the end for Bakarina lol

Those are some ugly pajamas
DELIVERY Thank you to my fellow elf(HallowsIvy) for this forum set :)

Jun 4, 2020 8:02 AM

Anne's story was really heartwarming

Deliveries
Deviantart
Card Collection
Signature made by miaxnder

Jun 4, 2020 3:50 PM

Anne's backstory was so beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye. She's my new favorite now.

when they all met up at the garden was so cringe, I died.

Kyoto Animation rocks

Jun 5, 2020 5:17 AM
I have to say this because no one mentioned it.

Imagine a filler episode actually really good.

Yes usually filler episode not good just random story that will ruin the anime.

Remember bleach bad filler episodes ? Or other anime filler episode ?

Yeah it's really awesome how a anime studio make filler but really good.

Feels like not filler and have character build story in it to progress the story.

Not saying perfect tho they don't need to explain other character again, because we already know, the studio can just make full time Anne story about how she take care Catarina untill grow up that will perfect.
Modified by redcobra, Jun 5, 2020 5:21 AM

Jun 6, 2020 7:52 AM

honestly, it was a really feel-good episode, and i think it was the best episode so far

Jun 6, 2020 7:53 AM

Stardew said:
Hope there wont be a battle to the death in the end for Bakarina lol

Those are some ugly pajamas
she came to avoid her doom, but she ended up doing way too good of a job at that. wonder who wud end up with her..

and the way how she's so airheaded about this situation makes it even more better :D

Jun 7, 2020 5:57 AM

I am glad Anne was able to say "no".
Everyone loves Catarina! haha

Jun 7, 2020 7:05 AM
I enjoyed this episode as it was kind of a more serious with learning of Anne's backstory. Again we are seeing how Catarina is affecting more people than we previously realised.

Jun 14, 2020 4:44 AM
Poor Geordo can't even have alone time with Catarina

Jun 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Its nice to seeing another pov from Katarina's surrounding. Its her closest maid, Anne, whom narrated everything in this episode. No surprised with every peoples loved Katarina. Its so obvious, because who could resist her beauty and cuteness? Even the sudden changed of behaviour can't resist the beautifulness of her. So, its not the sudden changed afterall. However, the whole direction felt miss to me. In chronologically, there was some changed, indeed. However, i dont see any great development of Katarina which is a little shame to me. She still densed af and can't even feel any incoming messages. Yeah, Katarina's antic never missed the joke. Gladly the whole slumber party only happening in the half of the episode. And that harvest time meeting and misunderstanding from the prince. Shit. Its almost punched me with the mere joke. Almost. Not much, but its okay. So, next shit. As i said, gladly, its really over with the filler. Now its time to continued with the main one, the serious matter. The doom flag. The real serious matter was actually happened in the end. Finally, more drama. The hater appeared theirself. Great. Should those events lead her to dead or the doomness? Lets see how far that story resolved.
Modified by badabass, Jun 22, 2020 7:48 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Jul 7, 2020 8:02 AM

Mary reveals herself as a prime lesbian and I'm here for it.

Jul 11, 2020 7:03 PM

Damn, Sophia looks so cute in her pajamas!

Jul 14, 2020 4:21 AM
i like Anne poor girl so glad Catarina saved her from whoever her father found to marry her most likely not a nice person. I still don't trust Gerodo I know she his fiancee but he seem very thirsty. the end was funny

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]