Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2020 6:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I kinda feel bad for Clara this episode. She's being involved in this main story now that puts her in a compromising position.

And in the meantime, I believe she isn't what some characters claim. Poor girl, she's still so young.
Stark700May 29, 2020 6:41 AM
May 29, 2020 6:32 AM

Feb 2018
"I Just Want To Say Welcome back"

It seems like Kurara/Clara idfc is being pressed, Nee-san really wanted to bring Kurara back but all I saw was a rejection. Looks like Kurea's sister will fight with Sakura and other friends. Is it only me who enjoys the mecha fight here? I just want to say the effects of bullets and sword friction are somehow felt to me, I think this will be the best Mecha show in this season.

May 29, 2020 10:16 AM
Apr 2020
Iirc demons/kouma in previous Sakura Wars games only mentioned them as monsters drawn to the collected malice/dark thoughts of humans in dense urban areas, and that they were enemies to be destroyed by the Combat Revues. Otherwise those instalments never really expanded upon kouma lore, focusing instead on various villain-faction of the week in each game with their own unique mecha-minions.

Shin's anime has clearly been expanding upon this lore section. The concept of sentient, peace-seeking, human-like kouma like Naoya, and their allies like Murasame, were not present at all in previous Sakura Wars games. Instead they were just shown as feral, winged beasts.
May 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
Gotta love those power hungry fuckers who just want to take over the world.

But oof, what an episode. Cannot wait for next week, it's coming on strong!
May 29, 2020 10:23 AM

May 2018
So, both Klara and Leyla were Nadezhda's or half demons, and that white short hired lady was running an orphanage of demons as well , but only the harmless kinds. And Kamizky was already a bad man from the start who wants to rule the world
May 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Jan 2009
its getting good wow Leyla and Klara are experimented half demons and half humans then and that Kaminski guy is your typical villain that wants to rule the world

the action in this episode is nice too
May 29, 2020 5:35 PM

Oct 2008
yeah right the protags should fall this time so that they could redeem themselves next time...lolz
2/5.

May 29, 2020 8:11 PM

Jul 2017
With the full truth realized in hysterical monstrsity of Kaminski's exploiting typical-villainy plot, it really falls down to the decisions made that will change the tide for the last quarter.

Commander Kamiyama's discovery of Klara's "Inuyasha" state (half-human/demon), along with sister Leyla, well well well...all is good, until the madlad arrived and all hell broke loose. Yeah a story "plot" my ass. Good thing that the game's MC isn't there for placeholder reasons.

It all comes down to the Tokyo Revue and White Cape Hakushu (still unrecognisable) vs. ulterior-made Moscow Revue and Black Cape Kaminski (most likely to be presumed). The final inevitable battle with all that action, yeah...even if it's not in-game PS4 footage, it would've been comparable to one.

BIG OOF.
Jun 2, 2020 4:25 AM

Oct 2017
We got a lot of info in this epi, so Klara and Leyla are half human half demons and Kaminski's trying use them to rule the world huh. Pretty cliche but still fine I guess.
Jun 2, 2020 5:59 AM

Aug 2018
Good episode, the revelations made about both Klara/Leyla and Kaminski were expected at some point but now it is clarified. Ah and the White Cape aka Sakura's master eventually revealed her identity which no one in the viewersbase ever expected.

Jun 8, 2020 4:20 AM
Mar 2012
Origin of the Russian lab made sisters & Kaminsky was nice but biggest twist felt like the orphanage harboring many nice demons. Still mystery how these non-lab kids like Naoya came about.
Mecha skirmish was rather good when more power balanced, and better action directing, almost feels like a fun fps game worth trying.
More campiness with sensei, but kinda disappointed Kaminsky's now a 1D villain... at least get a better motive. And mind control tends to be a shitty plot device. Villain uses crystal? what is this Granblue Fantasy?
Jun 19, 2020 12:23 PM

Nov 2008
"To rule the world." And so, this series' legacy of featuring very poorly written antagonists lives on.

Black Capes just keep getting weaker and weaker each episode, now Kamiyama have defeated two of them at once in one hit, that's straight up ridiculous. His driving face is me when watching this burning garbage pile of an anime.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 8, 2020 3:15 AM

Jul 2015
Some backstory on Klara's origin. Kaminsky was just bad guy to begin with, your typical villain, kinda expected something more dunno why though.

OH CRAP, that was quite the reveal...who would have ever thought that white cape was in fact Hakushu Murasame! (ʘ_ʘ)

Oct 10, 2022 9:22 AM
Dec 2017
Ah classic, take over the world and its up to attack and dethrone god trope gotta love that lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2020

19 by yakisobaman »»
Mar 4, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

61 by yakisobaman »»
Mar 1, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2020

15 by Magito »»
Oct 18, 2022 5:19 AM

Poll: » Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2020

14 by Wakashimazu »»
Oct 11, 2022 11:36 PM

Poll: » Shin Sakura Taisen the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2020

29 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 10, 2022 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.