Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2020 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a GREAT moment to end the show, yeah. I'm hoping for a second season.
I liked it - it was light, funny and short, though I'd love to see longer episodes. Or at least more of them.
May 27, 2020 5:22 PM
Mar 2011
I loooove it. I'm reading the manhwa and it just happened ot end right where I am at. :D Def more to come! That last pic. OwO Can't waittttttttttt.
May 27, 2020 5:45 PM
Sep 2018
Lay_Xe said:
I loooove it. I'm reading the manhwa and it just happened ot end right where I am at. :D Def more to come! That last pic. OwO Can't waittttttttttt.

What chapter please?
May 27, 2020 6:36 PM
Mar 2011
Irishchatter said:
Lay_Xe said:

What chapter please?

Chap 36. They do add an American zombie character, mummy crow, and the idea that Neil being a demon lord wasn't originally planned in the series. There's also lots of content that was skipped over so up to you if you wanna go back and read those too.
May 27, 2020 11:21 PM

Sep 2018
Lay_Xe said:
Irishchatter said:

What chapter please?

Chap 36. They do add an American zombie character, mummy crow, and the idea that Neil being a demon lord wasn't originally planned in the series. There's also lots of content that was skipped over so up to you if you wanna go back and read those too.

Can you give me a link, please?
May 27, 2020 11:39 PM
Jul 2013
Really loved the show overall! The last episode was super cute, but I was really expecting more to happen and for the characters that showed up in the opening that hadnt been introduced yet to maybe make an appearance.

The end was such a cliffhanger!! cant wait for next season!
May 28, 2020 4:13 AM
Sep 2018
Lay_Xe said:
Irishchatter said:

What chapter please?

Cheers I just think the series is just so precious 💓
May 28, 2020 5:49 PM
Mar 2011
Anime_Guy219 said:
Lay_Xe said:

Can you give me a link, please?

I read from kissmanga, but lots of ppl hate it due to the ads and such so I would recommend against there. I'm not sure of an alternate place otherwise.

Irishchatter said:
Lay_Xe said:

Cheers I just think the series is just so precious 💓

I agreeeeeee <3
May 30, 2020 4:51 AM

Jan 2020
Lay_Xe said:

Good. With how the show is set in China I hope they'll also add a Jiangshi. Necromantic and RTRT suddenly start playing simultaneously in the background.

I predict the show will be back. Didn't they confirm it after credits?
HoruhoMay 30, 2020 5:02 AM
...-su.
May 30, 2020 10:12 AM
Mar 2011
Horuho said:
Lay_Xe said:

Good. With how the show is set in China I hope they'll also add a Jiangshi. Necromantic and RTRT suddenly start playing simultaneously in the background.

I predict the show will be back. Didn't they confirm it after credits?
Maybe, but who knows? Would be nice to see one there too.

I predict it will be back to, the last scene in the last ep basically confirms it'll be back. :D
Jul 22, 2020 10:11 AM

Jan 2020
This series was an absolute treat! I think I might get started on the web manga since I need some more of this stuff.

I can't wait for a season two. Although I think contrary to the popular opinion, I'd like for it to still be short form, since I'm quite the fan of short form shows.

Bandori is love <3 Bandori is life <3
Aug 15, 2020 2:33 AM
Jun 2020
They really need to make these eps longer. I'm also confused about the "adult devil" shown in the opening credits. We never saw him in the series so who is he?
Mar 1, 2021 3:32 PM

Jan 2020
that OP is probably gonna be stuck in my head for a while..
overall this short was probably one of the few shorts which I REALLY enjoyed~

7/10

Looking forward to watching the next season~
3099Mar 1, 2021 3:39 PM
Mar 6, 2022 11:26 AM

May 2021
Was expecting a twist at the end cuz of how calm everything was and i got it
Inhales oxygen
Aug 27, 2022 12:09 AM

May 2018
Got surprised when Neil eyes became red suddenly.

Nov 11, 2022 10:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Fireworks to close the season!!! kekeke
Apr 7, 2023 3:53 AM

Apr 2009
Aww it's over, rent is due. LOL

It's only his eyes, but that's probably the much-ballyhooed Demon King? 

7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wan Sheng Jie Episode 5 Discussion

LadyBeatrice - Aug 5, 2020

4 by felixsifuri »»
Oct 4, 2023 6:01 AM

Poll: » Wan Sheng Jie Episode 1 Discussion

LadyBeatrice - Jul 29, 2020

8 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 22, 2023 1:32 PM

» Full lenght japanese opening

Mayu-Chan - Jul 21, 2023

0 by Mayu-Chan »»
Jul 21, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Wan Sheng Jie Episode 11 Discussion

LadyBeatrice - Aug 12, 2020

3 by tofei »»
Apr 7, 2023 3:40 AM

Poll: » Wan Sheng Jie Episode 10 Discussion

LadyBeatrice - Aug 12, 2020

2 by tofei »»
Apr 7, 2023 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.