Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2020 6:11 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
hmm? the white haired balding guy voice sounded awfully like ishizuka unshou. But he was not alive since 2018? Rather strange...

She was born like that? As in squirted milk since birth?? Would like to see the details of that mystery such as when discovered, issues and how she dealt with it over time

Her torogao after the nakadashi and such awe of feeling it so strongly at end was somewhat lewd.

Such outrageous video is ad for a meat restaurant?! What meat are the customers expecting to be served after seeing that I wonder...

So both guys were voiced by some guy known as 宮司道章造?

There was sadly hardly any movement, too many stills and fading transitions. Made the whole thing seem disconnected. And her body seemed too extreme perhaps. The censor was vary minimal though and was able to make out the clit and clitoral hood even.

Also there seems to he duplicate entry at https://myanimelist.net/anime/41860 ?
Jul 2, 2020 3:18 PM

Apr 2017
The duplicate entry got removed. Anyhow, this was pretty great! The art style and the body of the girl was really great. Did wish they shortened or didn't have frames where only the old guy is visible in the screen though. Really enjoyed this though.

@OP, the squirting milk thing is a common hentai trope. It generally is there just to satisfy lactation fetish, but would be amusing if they thought abt it deeply.

I didn't mind the transitions too much. Sort of reminded me of an h doujinshi, and it was instant loss vibe at some points. I like the extremeness of her body and yea now that you mention it, the censoring was actually minimal to the point it felt like it wasn't there.

Also there were a lot of english names in the credits...which seemed like internet-y names, what was that all about?
Jul 3, 2020 6:21 AM
Oct 2013
@HNG_dabest statistically lactation is not common. But I was not questioning what it is, but rather the way it worked for the specific character.

As for the credits, probably they are usernames. Perhaps they are users who crowdfunded or contributed somehow to the production or promotion or something. It is a doujinshi work after all.

Also your @ OP mentions the user https://myanimelist.net/profile/OP and they will get the notification instead of me XD
User-sanJul 3, 2020 6:41 AM
Jul 4, 2020 12:06 AM

Apr 2017
Hmm yeah I get that, but I wonder what medium japanese hentai creators use for crowdfunding...

Also yeah I probably should have done @ OP haha it's too much work to just straight away remember usernames and tag like @User-san
Jul 27, 2020 11:09 PM

Oct 2015
wtf was this s**** it is even laughable. Those old men... oh god... why....

One of the easiest 1/10 of my life
Dec 1, 2020 8:37 AM

Oct 2009
HNG_dabest said:
Also there were a lot of english names in the credits...which seemed like internet-y names, what was that all about?

Maybe it was crowd-funded or smth
SerhiykoDec 1, 2020 8:40 AM
Sep 3, 2021 5:19 PM

Aug 2021
the animation in this one was ridiculous lmfao, this was the only hentai that has ever made me laugh due to how bad the animation was, honestly it should have the comedy tag.
Nov 26, 2022 6:06 PM

Nov 2010
Initially, I didn't like the art, but the more I look at the girl, the more I think she looks cute. It's too bad those boobs are too damn big. That's a turn off for me. Also, the constant transitions were annoying. I still got a mild hard on though. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.