Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2022 1:13 PM

Aug 2022
That Kame ame ah reference killed me šŸ¤£

But honestly... I feel that the Cosmo devilman's power was quite underrated... I mean, that was a truly OP skill, so why not use that against Makima in the first place? Or didn't they want to risk it by making Makima even more powerful if she was able to retain the knowledge without going coo coo?

Goodbye Quanxi, my 2nd favourite girl after Reze... you were a great character. RIP.
Oct 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Jan 2017
i was wondering how the hell that Lesbo Quanxi came back to life,she was clearly cut to pieces in hell by the Darkness Devil!
apparently if you pull that arrow from her head after she dies she can come back to life again,goddammit this manga is so Vauge sometimes :3
Oct 29, 2022 10:24 PM
Oct 2022
How did Kishibe's hair go from black to blonde?
Oct 30, 2022 7:16 PM
May 2022
Genoard said:
JudgeRuthless said:
It's like nobody can stop Makima. Is she god or something.

Quanxi instantly wants to surrender to her after defeating the doll devil effortlessly with the help of space devil.

The foreshadowing gets dull at some point. We get it, she is overpowered. But without any further info i seriously start to lose interest in why she is OP.

RottenOrange said:
Makima is becoming so boring at this point, it's tiring how OP she's.

The Gun Devil is also becoming boring because we have fought a lot of more powerful guys than him

This, really. Up until this chapter i was planning to rate this manga 10/10, but Deus Ex Makima is simply not fun when she can dispose of even the most formidable foes like Quanxi with ease and even go toe-to-toe with primordial devils. Not to mention her apparent immortality and being able to cheat the Hell Devil contract by getting a bunch of tickets out of Hell for the low low price of a beheaded corpse.

On an unrelated note, the Cosmos Fiend's power was super awesome, it's probably my favourite moment of the manga so far.

RottenOrange said:
I don't understand what happened to lil bro tho (the younger brother from America). He wasn't a puppet so why he couldn't say anything but Halloween?

He was pretending to blend in, lol.

deus ex makima is fucking gold lmao, may i have your permission to steal it
Nov 5, 2022 9:46 AM

Nov 2008
psyche-K said:

'Steal' as in 'use in a different conversation yourself'? What a weird thing to ask permission for. I really must be out of touch with the current generation of internet dwellers. They even ask an author of an anime fanart if they can use it as their avatar and stuff. Crazy.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Nov 6, 2022 11:11 PM
May 2022
Genoard said:
psyche-K said:

'Steal' as in 'use in a different conversation yourself'? What a weird thing to ask permission for. I really must be out of touch with the current generation of internet dwellers. They even ask an author of an anime fanart if they can use it as their avatar and stuff. Crazy.

internet users have become more polite over the years m'good sir
Nov 8, 2022 8:02 PM
Nov 2022
fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nov 26, 2022 4:51 AM

Dec 2012
I'm curious what the hell is Makima

Dec 3, 2022 6:44 PM

Oct 2013
That was both badass and a sad arc. And another interesting character bites the dust. Wtf. Anyway, where Denji's pals Aki and Power at? They get off'd too?
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
Jan 10, 2023 6:15 PM
Feb 2022
Extrañare a Quanxi y su harem. Fueron lo mejor del arco.
Jan 21, 2023 3:58 PM

Aug 2021
So once again, just like with bomb girl earlier, another hybrid gets "killed", but we don't see their hearts being taken, so they both still can be revived and used. OR their demon heart was taken.

But it's getting really sad and sorrowful. Espically at the end when Kishibe's reaction was shown. Adding more pain bit by bit. I'm pretty sure it's only going to get worse from now on.
Jan 23, 2023 9:31 PM

Feb 2022
The demon of the cosmos is very interesting although it has not lasted even 5 against Makima

Makima is someone to fear from what I see
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Jan 28, 2023 10:45 AM
Jun 2019
Honestly I have no idea what the hell I just read but man I need a nice long break so my mind can replenish. Can't imagine how much worse it'll get from here but I am fully expecting the worst.
Can't Denji just have on permanent nice thing happen in his life? 
Feb 15, 2023 9:08 AM

Jan 2023
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Makima is so coŠ¾Š¾Š¾Š¾Š¾ol!
Feb 25, 2023 2:57 PM
Oct 2019
The Cosmos devil is craaazy, no? 
The fact that Santa Claus can just think of Halloween until she dies is very scary. But I wondered the whole time who this zombie-girl is which is confederated with Quanxi. Now I got answers haha.
Mar 23, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 2023
this arc was probably my least favorite arc
Mar 25, 2023 12:23 PM
Jun 2022
I quite like the dramatic scenes and the story line is also quite fast
Aug 7, 2023 8:57 AM
Nov 2022
Una lastima por Quanxi, pero que putos escalofrios me hacer Makima. Es hermosa, pero tanto que ni siquiera puedes ver lo que realmente es. Una puta locura como todos los caps. Me ha encantado.

A pity for Quanxi, but what fucking chills Makima makes me. She's beautiful, but so beautiful that you can't even see what she really is. A fucking madness like all the caps. She has enchanted me.
Aug 7, 2023 11:41 PM

Dec 2022
to think about nothing but Halloween until I die? that's basically my dream
damn Makima is ice cold
very sad story of the past between Kishibe and Quanxi in the epilogue
Oct 3, 2023 8:49 AM
Sep 2022
I don't give a fuck about Quanxi. Quanxi is overrated for real. Even though she's also an antagonist who doesn't hesitate to kill innocent people. I don't pity her at all. In fact, I'm more interested in Santa Claus. She's the real wasted character
Dec 23, 2023 5:51 AM
Apr 2020
Guanxi surrendering the second Makima appears... jesus
Jan 15, 2:06 AM

Apr 2021
isnt Quanxi a hybrid just like Reze and Denji so Technically their immortal right?
exbyteJan 18, 6:50 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Yesterday, 2:42 PM

» I can't understand part 2.

RobertCh - Mar 24

41 by GinIonSui »»
Apr 16, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Viz - Oct 18, 2019

58 by Virtecek »»
Apr 16, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 120 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

L1ncoln86 - Feb 14, 2023

111 by SlavaOlkhov »»
Apr 15, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 34 Discussion

Pikmin404 - Aug 17, 2019

28 by Virtecek »»
Apr 15, 2:12 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.