Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2020 5:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I've been holding my breath for months because I thought it was too good to be true. I can die happy now. Nakamura-sensei could not have handled this better. Skip Beat! officially blows every other shoujo romance out of the water.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
May 21, 2020 5:10 AM

Nov 2011
I really did not expect to be the first person to be here, but I hope y'all are feeling as elated as I am right now. This chapter was simply perfect. Kyouko finally decided to be honest and the pay off was better than anything I could have expected.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
May 21, 2020 7:52 AM

Jul 2015
I knew it, it wouldn’t be Skip Beat if things went by smoothly because this manga is not about romance, it’s about becoming a better person, and finding your true call. So the way Sensei handled this was absolutely perfect! I’m so happy about it 💕
May 21, 2020 9:53 AM
Mar 2015
"My heart will always be yours"
May 21, 2020 10:45 AM

Nov 2014
Hi! :D So you know where I can find this caphter to read?
May 21, 2020 10:52 PM

Apr 2020
Honestly I'm, as Ren put it, "over the moon"! This is a very satisfying chapter after so many years, I could cry!!

Even though they have finally revealed their feelings to each other we can still get more story! I want to see kyoko become a popular actress! I have a feeling there will be at least another arc or 2, I mean we need to see the upcoming movie everyone is starting in! I want to see her and Ren acting opposite each other!

Maybe we can see kyoko can get the princess role she loves so much and Ren can be the prince charming! Haha
May 21, 2020 11:49 PM

Apr 2010
The end of the chapter almost made me screaming (I really felt it wanting to come out), and that's rare. Oh, it was so sweet. But I do wonder what will happen when they confess about... the other stuff (especially Ren)

May 22, 2020 3:58 AM

May 2016
I kinda had the feeling this is how it's gonna turn out after the hype of last chapter. Tbh, this is how it should be. There are many things to resolve and much story left to be told before the happily ever after ending. But that doesn't make it any less frustrating for us readers.

Reading just one chapter per month is seriously killing the fun. The last time I genuinely enjoyed reading this manga was when I binged read over 100+ chapter after not reading for many years. I think I'm probably gonna stop reading further updates until this manga gets completed and if that doesn't happen in my lifetime, I'm gonna binge read the incompleted version on my death bed & haunt the author as a ghost lol.

May 24, 2020 3:37 PM
Oct 2009
Maggie95 said:
Hi! :D So you know where I can find this caphter to read?

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Skip-Beat-chapter-282.html
May 25, 2020 6:21 AM

Nov 2014

Thank you for the help :)
May 25, 2020 10:27 AM
Jun 2015
Honestly, I didn't think Kyouko will come clean (almost) about everything to Ren. I loved how it turned out. It is the best that they didn't suddenly change their relationship just because they expressed their mutual feeling. Being able to accomplish the long-cherished dream is definitely more important.

Sensei, arigatou...this chapter couldn't have been better. Loved the ending.

Let's just hope they both can work towards their goal while staying by each other's side (and please no more third party)
May 26, 2020 10:17 AM

Jan 2016
bruuhh what the heck was that

so they both love each other but wont date............... ok.
Jun 7, 2020 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
BTDarklings said:
bruuhh what the heck was that

so they both love each other but wont date............... ok.

I think Ren meant that they would both have to achieve their dreams or be at a time in their life when their careers won't be jeopardized. Celebrity interactions are monitored to the point where their personal life can be negatively affected. If they were to suddenly announce that they were romantically involved, there would be major backlash from the public.

Well, at least most of the misunderstandings have been cleared up now... I'm happy that they can finally express their true desires. The two of them have been suppressing their feelings for so damn long that I just wanted someone to blow a fuse and confess. We got that. Finally.
Sep 16, 2020 3:24 PM

Dec 2011
I feel like it's been over a decade since I read SB because I was letting it pile up for a huge binge-read. I restarted from the beginning and just blasted through 40+ volumes and now I'm gasping for air. It's still just as sweet and good as my memories.

They've been through so much just to get to this point. Their feelings being known to each other is huge, but there's still more story to tackle before they can be together comfortably. That big explosion of feelings between them will make these small frustrations worth it, I can't wait.
Jan 13, 2022 2:05 PM

May 2014
Waaaaaaaa... my heart is calm now after all the running and the confession... so happy for you ren and kyoko, at least they know what they feel about each other now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.