Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2020 11:06 PM

Aug 2015
I have seen the series and ova and I enjoyed it , I have heard the manga is really bad and it's not worth reading , can anyone tell me what happens in the rest of the chapters ?
May 19, 2020 12:41 AM

Jul 2017
I want to know too. It sounds like it's supposed to be some of worst stuff alongside the SNS final arc lol

May 20, 2020 10:20 PM

Aug 2018
**Spoiler** I think it's not that bad, it's just a few scenes before in the very last scene or the ending of the manga, all things that were built from scratch turned 100% upside down and maybe the audience just felt disappointed with it. It's a bad ending according to some perspective because the boys went back to the prison and Chiyo became the next president.
Jun 3, 2020 10:12 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
**Spoiler** I think it's not that bad, it's just a few scenes before in the very last scene or the ending of the manga, all things that were built from scratch turned 100% upside down and maybe the audience just felt disappointed with it. It's a bad ending according to some perspective because the boys went back to the prison and Chiyo became the next president.
in short do you advise me to read the manga ? I've just finished the anime and i'm happy for the boys get out and the council went to the prison but i still worried about Meiko that bi*** mari was absolutely exploiting her anyway so do you think the manga worth to read ?
Jun 3, 2020 5:56 PM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
in short do you advise me to read the manga ? I've just finished the anime and i'm happy for the boys get out and the council went to the prison but i still worried about Meiko that bi*** mari was absolutely exploiting her anyway so do you think the manga worth to read ?

Well yes for advicing to read the manga and yes it worth your time, considering that you really love this series, and you will have your opinion as manga reader then.

Jun 4, 2020 5:10 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

Well yes for advicing to read the manga and yes it worth your time, considering that you really love this series, and you will have your opinion as manga reader then.

i know that mari helped meiko a long time ago but the mari didn't do anything she just gave the orders i hate mari so much i could break something when she threated meiko anyway i heard about the ending that it's bad so i'm a little confused
Jun 4, 2020 6:22 AM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
i know that mari helped meiko a long time ago but the mari didn't do anything she just gave the orders i hate mari so much i could break something when she threated meiko anyway i heard about the ending that it's bad so i'm a little confused

You really love meiko aren't you? :D
That's what i'm trying to say to you earlier, some people considering it has bad endibg because it wasn't fulfill their expectation but everyone has a right for every opinion. But it was not that bad in my opinion, the boys are happy for getting wet t-shirt contest even though they're returned to the prison.

And for Meiko and Mari again, there is a time when meiko had a "breakdown" and mari helped her in the future, she deeply care for her. You haven't see Meiko become sloppy and not sadistic like in the anime aren't you? xD
Jun 7, 2020 1:30 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

You really love meiko aren't you? :D
That's what i'm trying to say to you earlier, some people considering it has bad endibg because it wasn't fulfill their expectation but everyone has a right for every opinion. But it was not that bad in my opinion, the boys are happy for getting wet t-shirt contest even though they're returned to the prison.

And for Meiko and Mari again, there is a time when meiko had a "breakdown" and mari helped her in the future, she deeply care for her. You haven't see Meiko become sloppy and not sadistic like in the anime aren't you? xD
she's sexy and pretty beautiful well i don't read manga so i guess i won't read it and for the view won't change i hate her af you said she likes meiko but i don't think so she's using to do everything she wants and the most thing i hate is threating meiko i don't think friends do that to each other she's too arrogant with her stupid crows
Jun 7, 2020 3:09 AM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
she's sexy and pretty beautiful well i don't read manga so i guess i won't read it and for the view won't change i hate her af you said she likes meiko but i don't think so she's using to do everything she wants and the most thing i hate is threating meiko i don't think friends do that to each other she's too arrogant with her stupid crows

alright dude chill, enjoy the anime then
Jun 7, 2020 3:57 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

alright dude chill, enjoy the anime then

i've already finished it haha i was on my nervous in the beginning cuz girls are insulting the boys like come one where are the men lol
Jun 7, 2020 6:48 AM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
i've already finished it haha i was on my nervous in the beginning cuz girls are insulting the boys like come one where are the men lol

Haha i know how that feel 2 or 3 years ago, i hated the student council so much at the time and the last eps and OVA got me like: "take that!" but i was curious how the boys and student councils ended up.
Jun 7, 2020 7:22 PM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

Haha i know how that feel 2 or 3 years ago, i hated the student council so much at the time and the last eps and OVA got me like: "take that!" but i was curious how the boys and student councils ended up.
yes me too i guess they helped the student couny didn't they ?
Jun 7, 2020 7:34 PM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
JustPassingBy98 said:

Yup, against the new student council.
Jun 8, 2020 5:57 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

cool i wanted that to happen because the new student council look worst
Jun 8, 2020 7:18 AM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
JustPassingBy98 said:

Yep, that was my FIRST impression but in the end.. i kinda like them, they have they own story and how kate held a grudge against mari :) spoiler again sorry
Jun 8, 2020 7:32 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

Yep, that was my FIRST impression but in the end.. i kinda like them, they have they own story and how kate held a grudge against mari :) spoiler again sorry
dude this girl called kate i l was glad for what she did in the 12 and ova eps to the old student council but she looks like bully and arrogant and now i feel sad for meiko she will not treated well anyway its okay to spoiler i won't read the manga
Jun 8, 2020 8:05 AM

Aug 2018
zTwyLight said:
dude this girl called kate i l was glad for what she did in the 12 and ova eps to the old student council but she looks like bully and arrogant and now i feel sad for meiko she will not treated well anyway its okay to spoiler i won't read the manga

Well you will hate her alright, because she was the one who bullied Meiko when they're kid because of the size of Meiko tiddies back then. I used to to be like you, that i feel glad over what she did to the old student council, but then i hate her and i like her again because she was not so bad as she seems.
Jun 8, 2020 8:07 AM
Jan 2017
JustPassingBy98 said:
zTwyLight said:

Well you will hate her alright, because she was the one who bullied Meiko when they're kid because of the size of Meiko tiddies back then. I used to to be like you, that i feel glad over what she did to the old student council, but then i hate her and i like her again because she was not so bad as she seems.
y i know about meiko when mari helped her she's just jealous because she's flat
Jul 1, 2020 9:37 PM

Feb 2014
Revoltage1022 said:
I have seen the series and ova and I enjoyed it , I have heard the manga is really bad and it's not worth reading , can anyone tell me what happens in the rest of the chapters ?

Manga isn't bad, Sports Festival arc is terrible, everything before that is really cool. The ending was a "that's it?" moment.

But if you want to know a short story version (from the top of my head, might be forgetting stuff it has been awhile):
Jul 5, 2020 11:10 AM

Aug 2015
T
curvedtree said:
Revoltage1022 said:

Manga isn't bad, Sports Festival arc is terrible, everything before that is really cool. The ending was a "that's it?" moment.

But if you want to know a short story version (from the top of my head, might be forgetting stuff it has been awhile):
Thanks that helped a lot!
Jul 5, 2020 8:18 PM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread moved to the manga series sub-board.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX

More topics from this board

» i need a fanfiction/ fanending whatever you call it , original ending sucks so much.

NaughtySempai - Apr 17

7 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

keragamming - May 29, 2015

70 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 5:07 AM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 177 Discussion

VeryNicePerson - May 16, 2015

33 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 16, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Favorite girl?

Zero00phantom - Apr 1

21 by innahnet »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Prison School Chapter 248 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 26, 2017

19 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 26, 3:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.