Forum Settings
Forums

Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made Volume 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2020 2:48 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
That's such a long trip, I wonder if they'll have the same adventure on the way back.

At first, I thought the addition of that princess was a non factor at all, I think the story wouldn't made a difference even without her. She wasn't that interesting either anyway. But I guess the detour to the Undine's pond wouldn't have occurred if she was there so in hindsight, she did have a purpose in the plot. And seriously, that Undine have a few screw loose too, but it wouldn't be any fun at all if she was more rational so it's fine for her to stay like that.

Lastly, Keima is getting more decoration is a really good thing I'd say, of course it's still funny to see his usual antics of wanting to sleep overtime but it's more funnier when overloaded works is a hindrance to his hobby. Let's see how being more popular nationwide will keep troubling him XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lazy Dungeon Master Web Novel Volume 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2016

2 by aniyeong »»
May 22, 2021 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made Volume 13 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Dec 28, 2020

3 by kyoudai »»
Feb 28, 2021 10:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made Volume 12 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 30, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 30, 2020 6:21 AM

Poll: » Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made Volume 11 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 6, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Aug 6, 2020 5:33 AM

Poll: » Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made Volume 9 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 9, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 9, 2020 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.