i think he does
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 3, 2008 8:00 PM
Jan 2008
obvious lah..
i think he likes loags of gals...lols but i still like him... he rox
Apr 17, 2008 6:51 AM
Nov 2007
yeah yeah!~ during maths lesson you even imagined the rose miss Quek gave you as a rose that LAVI gave you ~~~
Apr 22, 2008 4:59 AM

Nov 2007
of course..he said STRIKE to chomesuke

Jul 7, 2008 3:32 AM

Jul 2008
Maybe... xD
Jul 27, 2008 6:52 AM

Jan 2008
Ichiya_Yuka said:

Doesn't he say STRIKE to every beautiful girl? O.O
But I hope not...T.T but it seems that he likes him
yeah my bad english!!
Aug 17, 2008 2:20 AM
May 2008
Why Chomesuke?
Aug 21, 2008 7:02 PM

Mar 2008
But, that moment isn't even in the manga at all, I don't think.

I think the real question here is whether he likes Lenalee. (Yes? -crosses fingers-)
Sep 7, 2008 12:45 PM

Aug 2007
Ichiya_Yuka said:

In that case he likes Eliade and Lulubel as well

Loserkid said:
I think the real question here is whether he likes Lenalee. (Yes? -crosses fingers-)

Or maybe Allen? *gets shot*

Sep 14, 2008 11:33 PM
Sep 2008
Queen said:
Loserkid said:

*revives* No no! I agree! *gets shot*

I think the question needs to be specific. "Like" can mean many things. Lavi likes everyone, technically, but if you mean like as in towards the love area, he most likely "likes" Lenalee. *is sad*
Sep 26, 2008 2:59 PM

Aug 2007
sasuxnaru69 said:
Queen said:
Loserkid said:

I think the question needs to be specific. "Like" can mean many things. Lavi likes everyone, technically, but if you mean like as in towards the love area, he most likely "likes" Lenalee. *is sad*

Thank you dear ^^

Nah, I don't think that he "likes" Lenalee that way. It's like you said. He likes everyone and cares deeply about his friends (well actually they all do, maybe except Kanda XD ). But if he actually "likes" Lenalee I guess it's too bad for him, 'cause I think that girl "likes" Allen XD. However don't be sad for him.. Lavi still has me *gets shot again*

Sep 27, 2008 2:25 PM

Mar 2008
Queen said:
sasuxnaru69 said:
Queen said:
Loserkid said:

Thank you dear ^^

Nah, I don't think that he "likes" Lenalee that way. It's like you said. He likes everyone and cares deeply about his friends (well actually they all do, maybe except Kanda XD ). But if he actually "likes" Lenalee I guess it's too bad for him, 'cause I think that girl "likes" Allen XD. However don't be sad for him.. Lavi still has me *gets shot again*

I don't think you want to start claiming Lavi in a Lavi fan club. That's just going to just lead to catfights. xD

Sadly, it does look like Lenalee likes Allen, and since I do not like them as a pairing at all it depresses me. So I go and read Lavi x Allen or Lavi x Lenalee fanfiction to cheer myself up. x3
Sep 30, 2008 3:33 AM

Apr 2007
Hey~! Is someone trying to claim Lavi here? :O
Don't even think about it *evil grin*
Nov 29, 2008 5:20 AM
Nov 2008
Yup,since he did said"strike!" to chomesuke...so i guess he likes her.
Dec 9, 2008 7:20 AM
Dec 2008
xD.. he likes all kawaii girls..
Dec 9, 2008 11:44 AM

Aug 2007
Cat-Unleashed said:
Hey~! Is someone trying to claim Lavi here? :O
Don't even think about it *evil grin*

OK ok... Lavi still has us (fixed) ^^

Dec 19, 2008 10:01 AM
Aug 2008
Well...I don't think so...I mean, he flirts with every cute girl! But after that one flirt, he didn't show anymore signs of liking. He is just flirty, and that is Lavi^^

And I totally agree; this is the LAST place, where anyone should claim Lavi! Sure, we all would love to claim him and send everyone else to hell, but please keep those thoughts to yourself^^; I bet that no one wants trouble! Let's just say, that we all love Lavi, and we fully support him! :D
Sep 17, 2009 6:47 AM

Aug 2009
He does. Correction, he DID. She's dead. which is sad, i liked her.
I'd rather have her paired with him than Lenalee. Everybody likes her. Even KANDA YU.
Hell, that's too much.
Nov 4, 2009 4:09 AM

Dec 2008
Nah i dont think that he had a special thing for her,he'd like any girl or rather woman. But Chomesuke did love him in my opinion :P As for Lenalee,i think Lavi only has this brotherly protection over her,nothing more or less.
Nov 6, 2009 5:43 AM

Sep 2008
Loserkid said:
But, that moment isn't even in the manga at all, I don't think.

No. EW. The only ones who belong together are Lavi&Allen >8D
Nov 6, 2009 12:02 PM

Nov 2007
Loserkid said:

Hannah-Hime said:
The only ones who belong together are Lavi&Allen

To proof Lavi's my statement:

hurhur 8D

EDIT reason: I hate typos.
EikoNov 6, 2009 12:07 PM
Nov 9, 2009 5:08 AM
Nov 2008
lol i thought it was obvious XD
Nov 9, 2009 5:21 PM

Aug 2008
I hope he loves lenalee, and she loves him. ^^' I love lavii too! aww
Nov 28, 2009 10:35 AM
Aug 2009
He like all beautiful girls :P but i think it isn't love :)
Feb 9, 2010 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
Omg, I was sad when she died because I felt SO much chemistry from them... And she deffinately liked him. She never really adressed them as a group, really she only ever talked to Lavi....
Feb 10, 2010 8:07 AM

Sep 2008
Eiko said:

<3 <3 <3

does Lavi like Chomesuke...
only as a friend, not as a lover.
Feb 14, 2010 8:42 AM

Nov 2007
i think that he cared about chomesuke.. not "love"
Apr 7, 2010 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
of course
He like beautiful girls
Jun 28, 2011 7:58 AM

Jun 2011
Well, I don't think he really likes her in that way. Ok, likes-maybe ('cause he likes every pretty girl xD), loves (sees her as his love interest)-no xD
If he's in love with anyone, I think it's Lenalee xD
Sep 3, 2011 8:34 AM

Aug 2011
Queen said:
sasuxnaru69 said:
Queen said:
Loserkid said:

Thank you dear ^^

Oh gosh. XD He definately likes Lenalee. He completely blushed in one scene with her. <3<3 AND THAT WAS SO EFFING ADORABLE.

LavixLenalee FTW. <3

I don't think Allen will end up with anyone, actually. Most likely he'll die. TT.TT OF COURSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO! First, he has a parasitic Innocence that eats away at his life, and second, he has a Noah inside of him..

There's a big chance the ending will be LavixLenalee, almost the same as the chance that it'll be AllenxLenalee.

Lenalee needs someone to SUPPORT her. Allen has too many issues. (Sorry Allen- you know I love you~! <3<3) Lavi gives her that support. ^^ Jussayin.

Allen should be alone... but if it has to be a pairing, then it would be RoadxAllen. Road supports Allen.
Jun 27, 2012 12:11 PM
Jun 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Queen said:
sasuxnaru69 said:
Queen said:
Loserkid said:

Thank you dear ^^

Oh gosh. XD He definately likes Lenalee. He completely blushed in one scene with her. <3<3 AND THAT WAS SO EFFING ADORABLE.

LavixLenalee FTW. <3

I don't think Allen will end up with anyone, actually. Most likely he'll die. TT.TT OF COURSE I DON'T WANT HIM TO! First, he has a parasitic Innocence that eats away at his life, and second, he has a Noah inside of him..

There's a big chance the ending will be LavixLenalee, almost the same as the chance that it'll be AllenxLenalee.

Lenalee needs someone to SUPPORT her. Allen has too many issues. (Sorry Allen- you know I love you~! <3<3) Lavi gives her that support. ^^ Jussayin.

Allen should be alone... but if it has to be a pairing, then it would be RoadxAllen. Road supports Allen.

Oh Goodness. Even in forums Lenalee is a Mary Sue. I know everyone will hate me for it but I am a Lenalee-hater. I cant stand her so any mention with her and Lavi (or Allen or any D. Gray Man character that isnt an ugly akuma.) just makes me sick. You dont have to agree with me thats just my opinion.

And yeah he liked Chomesuke. But he likes a lot of pretty girls. Chomesuke loved or really like hm though I think. When she died she told him how much fun she had had with him...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Membercards. -OPEN- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hannarin - Nov 4, 2009

585 by CarbonAlien »»
Dec 2, 2013 5:59 PM

» Songs that match Lavi

ForeverxDrowning - Jan 6, 2009

19 by sullixtion »»
Nov 12, 2011 4:59 AM

» D.Gray-Man - ep 63 - Lavi screenshots

Ni-sha - Dec 25, 2007

24 by ImCrazyInLove »»
Nov 8, 2011 9:35 AM

» Lavi fanart!

Ni-sha - Aug 27, 2008

10 by Eyepatch_Coward »»
Apr 29, 2010 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.