Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2021 2:01 AM

Sep 2020
Call of duty mobile,everytime people have a legendary skin it has an animated stuff and it's just makes it more laggy,and the lucky draw system is a shitty scam and a rotting gookshit of microtransaction,you know konosuba? neet and a dumb isekai? well that's almost the point codm has,and the sbmm thing makes my teammate become dumb just because i had more kd ratio than them
Feb 17, 2021 2:12 AM
May 2009
None. I generally just get bored of them over time. Either cause the story never progresses or its too repetitive.
Feb 19, 2021 7:55 PM

Sep 2012
Jak II

I wanted to tear my fuckin eyeballs out on more than half the missions in that POS game.
Feb 20, 2021 12:52 AM

Aug 2009
I technically bailed on a strength build in Dark Souls III when I prefer dex.

Feb 20, 2021 6:05 AM

Feb 2015
Fighting games but I stopped thanks to Smash Brothers. It's not worth holding a 2 hour ban when I can just sd. I used rage on Doom as well.
Feb 20, 2021 7:05 AM

Sep 2020
I played Dark Souls I on keyboard :D I did rage quit during fight with Quelaag Witch. After a few weeks I bought a controller and returned to it. Actually, I rage quitted few more times playing Dark Souls series.
Feb 20, 2021 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
The only time I truly rage quit is when there's a point where I came so far into the game and didn't save close near prior to that area. One time over ten years ago it happened when I was playing Shrek 2, I didn't play it for months because this happened. Coming back to it a couple months later I was easily able to beat the game.
Feb 20, 2021 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
League has made me rage quit more than I can count
Feb 21, 2021 10:25 AM

Feb 2017
Dota 2 for me. I get stuck with 4 people all trying to play carry and then blame each other while I am the only one picking support role.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Feb 21, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 2020
Overwatch
I've had many occurrences where teammates on my team do the most stupid shit, like wtf.
go drink water
Feb 21, 2021 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
FromSoftware games. My first playthrough of Sekiro was probably the most difficult gaming experience I ever had. I'm almost finished with Dark Souls 3, but it's been a VERY difficult and frustrating ride. Bloodborne, I'm not sure how close I am to finishing it; but my experience with it is less frustrating.
Feb 22, 2021 4:47 PM

Feb 2020
Oh god lol, every Philips CD-i fvm shooting game if your using a Controller, because the input lag is horrendous. The CD-i Mouse is better, but that's something else you need to buy, CD-i was a very shill-happy Console.
Feb 24, 2021 6:36 AM

Feb 2020
Overwatch for reasons that don't need to be explained.

Sonic Rush. Despite how fun the game is, at times the level design is incredibly poor and it makes you wonder how much they playtested it. For example, sometimes you'll be sprinting along a perfectly safe track, and then BAM! you fall into a bottomless pit, which you couldn't have possibly seen coming.

I found A Link to the Past to be annoying at times because of how quickly Link dies with his short invincibility frames and lack of a competent shield. Would it have killed Nintendo to bind a "shield up" function to the R button?

I'm gonna play F Zero GX at some point, the game looks sick af but I expect to rage given how often people complain of it's absurd difficulty. And a dark souls game too, likely.
pls play jet set radio future for the microsoft xbox. thanks
May 18, 2022 8:55 AM

Sep 2020
i think i'm not the only one who raged at nocturne even at normal difficulty
May 18, 2022 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
So far, the only game that made me rage quit was ACNL, mostly due to its flawed time travel aspect, and because villagers can permanently leave your island on a whim without telling you about it. I have no problem with any of the villagers on my island, but there was a certain villager that just irked me more than any other game character has ever irked me before, and it’s mostly due to her unbearable looks and personality. Her head resembles a gigantic meatball, she never stopped smiling, and her eyes were permanently stuck looking at the upper left corner for some odd reason. Even when facing me, her eyes would still be looking at the upper left corner lol. It’s a long story, but her uncalled-for departure was basically the final straw for me.
May 18, 2022 12:10 PM

Oct 2013
Honestly, that hasn't happened to me that often. Maybe its because I avoid games I don't think I can beat, maybe its because I'm not against lowering the difficulty like a little bitch, but this is pretty rare for me.

There's one part in God of War: Ascension that instantly made me regret not lowering the difficulty when I had the chance, since from what I remember, that one would never give you the prompt to do so in game like the others did. That difficulty spike pissed me off so much that years have passed and I haven't gone back to it.
May 18, 2022 12:12 PM

Aug 2018
Dark souls 1 until I learned how to git gud. That was many years ago and now I am pretty confident when it comes to playing a new entry in the souls series. Still get frustrated sometimes but never excessively so.
May 19, 2022 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
Jak II, holy F$%^ those race missions. I could make a top 10 of horseshit missions from Jak II alone.
May 19, 2022 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
Playing Halo online and I remember getting ambushed by preschoolers which was harassment. Then I rage quit completely and this whole multiplayer thing is overrated.
May 19, 2022 11:38 AM

May 2020
Game i should have rage quit at some point is Resident Evil Resistance. Most games in it suck and i get so angry with it. But i actually think i only rage quit in it once or twice in my 80+ hours played. Then of course there are countless rage quits in my almost 2000 hours in TF2 due to mostly bots and general tryhard people or trolls.
っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Average gamer and anime enjoyer♥
May 20, 2022 12:09 AM

Nov 2016
Gets flagged in Chess having a winning position.
May 21, 2022 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
I don't really rage quit, but sometimes I get really tilted.

It is usually with games where I feel like my time isn't well spent. League of Legends is definitely one of those games, although trying to play Touhou 11 also makes me feel a bit tilted.
May 23, 2022 2:07 AM

Mar 2021
Not ragequit, per se, but I easily get discouraged playing Breath of the Wild.

May 23, 2022 3:55 AM

Aug 2018
bloodborne, orphan of kos boss fight
May 23, 2022 7:38 AM

Sep 2020
Nah man, you must have to have a very high IQ to understand Nocturne. The story and themes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of mythology and the puzzles most of the story itself will go over a typical players head. There's also the game Gnostic and nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into all the characterisation - the personal philosophy of noctune draws heavily from Mahayana Buddhism, mythologes, old literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the game, to realize that they're not just challenging- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike nocturne truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in matador existencial catchphrase "its time to duel," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm **smirking** right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kaneko's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a demi-fiend tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they played all english shin megami tensei games.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE NOCTURNE, I HATE HOW MY FUCKING DEMI FIEND JUST GOT DESTROYED BY A FUCKING LUCKY SLIME WITH CRITICAL AND SELF DESTRUCT AND STUPID ASS GRINDING NOCTURNE?? MORE LIKE SHITTURNE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
9 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
9 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
9 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.