Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2020 10:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Lutz, even he can have one of those bad days where things don't go his way. I've never seen him show this much frustration before.

On the other hand, I'm also not surprised that Myne is very worried about him. And to the point, she obviously wants to help him in any way she can. That's what makes her such a good person if you ask me.
May 9, 2020 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
Yay a lutz themed episode. Last few have focused on the orphans and Main so it’s nice to get some shine for best boy. Sad he’s been going through such a tough time with his living situation, tho.

Who knew the head priest actually had a heart lol: https://imgur.com/a/aA1DW0x

Very beautiful/emotional episode today. The meeting with Lutz’s parents and the head-priest was a great opportunity for each of them to air out how they truly felt and understand each other better. Just goes to show how you can live with someone and not even really know them.

We got a nice parallel to Lutz and his parents in the form of Main learning the head priest’s actual name. All the time they’ve spent together and she didn’t know something as basic as that. Nice touch there. Can’t wait for the next one :)
May 9, 2020 12:12 PM
Sep 2015
It's good that Maine is in that isekai, with her wishy-washy attitude she'd be useless in any other isekai, or even in a real world.

And Lutz family is so sly, you can see Lutz was thrown into the floor at the beginning of the episode, now his mom and dad are trying to convince everyone that it's just misunderstood? "You can do whatever you want" while pushing Lutz into the floor? What the...
May 9, 2020 12:23 PM

May 2018
The name of the high priest is so ... Ferdinand what. But in this episod, I feel like he calmed down with Main's whims.
May 9, 2020 12:23 PM
Oct 2016
A sort of sidestepping episode with the focus on Lutz instead of Main at the cathedral like we've been seeing in these latest batch of episodes. We got some of his family life before seeing how they didn't support him being a merchant but now it's come to a head. Makes sense it would happen eventually since they really didn't like the idea. But now we see that his father as grumpy as dad's can be, is supportive of his son being a merchant like he wants. Benno offering to adopt him was crazy, that would seem such a dramatic step to take even if Lutz is supposed to be his successor at the company. Kind of nerve wracking scenes at the beginning with Lutz family coming to the company while he was workings everyone for freaked out. That would be an intense display to see. Glad that everything got cleared up by some good ole fashioned communication. Ferdinand making everyone lay it all out in a way to show Main that you need to gather all the information before you make judgements. I love their banter with Main being aggravated at the use for that magical device. The two of them seem to be getting closer.
May 9, 2020 12:35 PM
May 2012
Dukino said:
Kind of nerve wracking scenes at the beginning with Lutz family coming to the company while he was workings everyone for freaked out. That would be an intense display to see. [...] I love their banter with Main being aggravated at the use for that magical device. The two of them seem to be getting closer.

If Benno had wanted to be harsh, he could have gone against Lutz family very easily, because their actions were clearly impacting his shop. And given the amount of power/influence Benno has compared to Lutz's family, it would have been a no-contest... Benno really showed a lot of restraint there...

As for Main and the Head Priest, sadly, many little interactions have been cut from the novel since the anime doesn't have the time to expand on every little scenes. So yeah, the relationship between the two really was not shown much in the anime until now.
May 9, 2020 12:36 PM

Jul 2017
While Myne suffered her physical and mental storm last episode, this episode transfers all that frustration onto our boy Lutz.

The family misunderstanding of Lutz vs. his big eccentric family is so jarring, it's like solitary confinement on the home front. Even as Myne questions her worries for him, and Merchant Benno's attempts to free him from his family's clutches, it seemed impossible for someone who's always fighting for his own independence.

For the Head Priest to recognize her worries (in accordance to the Temple's works anyways), his heart really shows that he's no mere simpleton of a priest. With his power though, it seems that this small issue's gonna blow up.

And blow up it did, a meeting between the entire family and the Head Priest. As usual, Myne is being kept her mouth shut in light of her earlier problems within the Temple's 4 walls.

The negotiations of Benno and Lutz vs. Lutz's parents...was a severe one, let alone his parents' way of parenting a hard sell and toll upon a child's understanding. It's hard parentalship, but it's also a way how Lutz's parents communicates with him.

A beautifully weaved side story that is this episode, with emotional tears of joy.

And...the Head Priest's real name: Ferdinand. What a good and smooth reveal.
May 9, 2020 12:47 PM

Mar 2016
Why do I have the sensation that nothing happened in this episode? I'm almost sure next week I could watch episode 5, skip this week's episode and then watch episode 7 and I wouldn't notice that I missed an episode. The only interesting part to me were the last seconds, nothing more.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 9, 2020 12:58 PM

Nov 2019
Did the animation got a lot better in this episode or am i just seeing things?
May 9, 2020 1:06 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lovely episode !! Great character developement especially for Lutz, already the half of the second season :(
May 9, 2020 2:00 PM
Sep 2017
Sweet & emotional episode. Happy for Lutz that things worked out the way they did, although his dad takes “not good at expressing his feelings” to an extreme. How could everyone else in that entire family know that he was grudgingly accepting Lutz’s chosen profession, and not explain that to Lutz, who quite obviously didn’t know it?
Benno is awesome. We know for sure Lutz has a good future ahead of him, hands-down!
Anyway, on another front, it’s sweet to see Main and Head Priest / Ferdinand becoming better friends. I lol’d at “I have to fix the calculator” and the way he pinched her cheeks. Also the little device to keep Main’s rants quiet. Good thing no one turned around at that moment, LOL :)
May 9, 2020 2:02 PM

May 2015
That's so... stupid. What's up with this logic "Do what you want! But don't go to the next town! But we told you to do what you what, why do you complain, you whiny baby!" And the way his brother and friends made a scene in front of everyone in the shop, that's so embarrassing. I can't think of the resolution as heartwarming at all.
May 9, 2020 3:10 PM

Mar 2018
There are actually dads out there that are talking or acting like this but really love their child from their whole heart and wish them the best.
Also great to actually see the Head Priest caring about Main's problem and acted a little bit more human in here! Gotta fix what's broken, haha!
It feels as if nothing happened, but it still was a nice episode.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
May 9, 2020 3:12 PM

Apr 2017
phantomfandom said:
It's good that Maine is in that isekai, with her wishy-washy attitude she'd be useless in any other isekai, or even in a real world.

And Lutz family is so sly, you can see Lutz was thrown into the floor at the beginning of the episode, now his mom and dad are trying to convince everyone that it's just misunderstood? "You can do whatever you want" while pushing Lutz into the floor? What the...

at those times thats considered a kiss on a cheek ;)
May 9, 2020 3:18 PM
Apr 2018
Am I the only one who did not get what Lutz' father was trying to say? I find his words contradicting. And gosh, that family... Sorry, but the second-hand embarrassment I felt when they made a scene at Lutz' workplace was so strong.

Again, the episode went by so fast.
May 9, 2020 3:27 PM

Jan 2014
Interesting tension today. Which is great to see! Always knew it was gonna come from somewhere, and I suspect more will follow. Good episode.
May 9, 2020 3:30 PM

Jan 2014
erinerinyes said:
Am I the only one who did not get what Lutz' father was trying to say? I find his words contradicting. And gosh, that family... Sorry, but the second-hand embarrassment I felt when they made a scene at Lutz' workplace was so strong.

I'm guessing while he isn't the best at expressing what he was trying to say, but I took it as 'Be a man, don't run from your problems or whine about them. Tackle them straight on and be a man you can be proud to be.' Something like that, but of course it came out wrong at the start which built tensions between them. It's not that they didn't recognize Lutz, more that they wanted him to not back down from what he believes in and what he is doing, and overall be happy and proud of what he is doing.

That's my take on it.
May 9, 2020 3:43 PM
Apr 2018
Ellenwitch said:
erinerinyes said:

I'm guessing while he isn't the best at expressing what he was trying to say, but I took it as 'Be a man, don't run from your problems or whine about them. Tackle them straight on and be a man you can be proud to be.' Something like that, but of course it came out wrong at the start which built tensions between them. It's not that they didn't recognize Lutz, more that they wanted him to not back down from what he believes in and what he is doing, and overall be happy and proud of what he is doing.

That's my take on it.

Oh okay. It makes sense now. Thank you for the enlightenment.
May 9, 2020 4:56 PM

Mar 2019
Lutz focused episode,this adoption procedure sounded way too much exaggerated anyway
I like the object Main and the great Priest used to talk to each other, it looks cool
Ferdinand xD worst name
May 9, 2020 4:58 PM

Apr 2015
Nice focus on Lutz this episode and his whole situation regarding his future as a merchant and the struggle with his parents accepting his choice! In the end it was nice to see all parties involved at the cathedral to discuss this problem, while Myne had to stay in the background!

That magical item is quite a handy thing though, head priest to use it to make Myne be silent during that discussion was pretty funny, especially in the post-credit part where she realized what it is originally used for XD

Good on Lutz that he can move forward now, with his parents understanding his choice and accepting it!

The endcards sure keep on delivering, damn!!
May 9, 2020 5:41 PM
Jun 2017
Moral of todays episode: ALWAYS LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES. as said there are always 2 stories in each said happenings... You must heard first both sides before making your own comment or decisions...

Anyways Lutz is the main focus in this one. Yeah.
May 9, 2020 7:16 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Wtf was this episode. So horribly cliche.

2/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
May 9, 2020 8:07 PM

Sep 2014
Ten said:
That's so... stupid. What's up with this logic "Do what you want! But don't go to the next town! But we told you to do what you what, why do you complain, you whiny baby!" And the way his brother and friends made a scene in front of everyone in the shop, that's so embarrassing. I can't think of the resolution as heartwarming at all.

Not that I would like to break a family, but I really hate too that "how can you not understand that I'm supportive while getting angry and pushing you, you little dumbass!" nonsense. First episode that truly disappoint me.
joexmdqMay 9, 2020 8:10 PM
Nothing important. Keep scrolling.
May 9, 2020 8:31 PM
Sep 2016
Don't usually post, but I really enjoyed this episode. Though reading through the comments, I did see that some people mistook the methodology of Lutz's parents and family, especially his father. For me his methods are easily digestible due to being Japanese, seen and know of many male figures of a house hold take this harsher approach of parenthood, though it is more of a Showa Era type figure. Where the don't wear their hearts on their sleeves and hide as much of their emotions and inner thoughts to themselves. Also the 'shita machi' doesn't fully translate as 'down town' in definition, it does on a word by word basis, but there is slight difference. In japan, especially in the greater tokyo area, Shibuya or Shinjuku would be more considered the 'Down Town' of Tokyo. Azabu, Adachi and areas that used to be the 'down town' of old Edo. These areas are slightly an older manufacturing and industrial hubs than commercial areas, which breeds hardier people who hold blue collar types of work in a modern age standard, but are bulk craftsman and craftsman types. Which is a great reason why in Bookworm, the apprenticeship tradition is the foundation of such areas. Due to this, members of this class need to strive to make their own living and with how large each family tend to be it is even more so. So Lutz's father's approach upon this is honestly a more natural response. His own stigma roots from Lutz's entering into a field that he doesn't have to much knowledge upon and the dotting father of Myne also had the similar response towards Myne entering into the society of priestdom. Also the 'Do what ever you what' is in a way a style of parenting that causes artificial friction, in a way testing their offsrpings will and dedication towards the goal and career. While 'don't go' like the father and mother addressed was their way of showing that they were worried. I feel that this episode gave dimension towards the types of family units that exist within the down town district and gave depth to this fictitious location and whos the ability of the author to weave in world building through this familiar drama. Though it was heavily "japanese" take on how a male figure acts in these situations.
May 9, 2020 8:35 PM

Sep 2016
This was disappointing... i mean how the situation turned in something like "Lutz was overreacting"

"You ignored your parents advice's to choose your career" Lol Lutz would have a way better future working with Benno than following the family career. I would have been proud of my kid for step up the way Lutz did, and probs i would have ignored such advice's too if it made me to lose an opportunity of grow up in life just to follow the family career smh. And it's not even like Lutz was abandoning his family... He gave his money and looked to be recognized even tho he knew his family didn't agree with his career choice, but his parents pride scream way louder.

"You can do whatever u want"
But he can't go to the other city even being together with an adult, neither follow the career he wants? What shit logic is that? When latest season they were all picking on Lutz because he didn't want follow family career, and now they come with this bs?

It is important to hear both sides for sure, but i think the parents were wrong, and in the end the situation ended with they putting the blame of the "misunderstanding" on Lutz when they gave all the reasons to Lutz feel the way he did.

Armins2May 9, 2020 8:41 PM
May 9, 2020 10:04 PM

Jan 2019
Lutz is, in my opinion, the best character in this show with the most compelling motivation. I'm glad this episode focused on him. In fact, I generally enjoy the episodes that focus on characters other than Main over those where she takes center stage.

I can see people are complaining that it feels like nothing happened, or are frustrated that the conflict came down to being a misunderstanding.

As someone who works in conflict mediation on the daily, that's truly how the vast majority of situations end up. Most often, in situations with mutual care and respect, both sides want the same thing, but for whatever reason struggle to communicate it. While Ferdinand certainly did not perform his job as facilitator perfectly, in the end he was able to draw out what both sides truly wanted, and thus the situation was resolved.
May 10, 2020 12:57 AM
Jan 2019
Armins2 said:

But he can't go to the other city even being together with an adult, neither follow the career he wants? What shit logic is that?

They didn't explain it properly, but the father's logic is this: He can become a merchant if he wants. However, Lutz was basically on a temp worker contract at the time, so somewhat risky and involved stuff like going to the next city is not his job - on that type of contract he should just be helping around the shop. When Benno offered a change to a permanent contract, the father agreed to going outside the city too.
May 10, 2020 1:15 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Lutz finally got his family situation settled!

Welp, clearly his father was confusing. I could see some idea of what was going on but looking at other posts gave me a clearer picture, with his father wanting his son to be guaranteed a proper business deal for his work going to the other city. It's not a confusion that's a result of a deficiency in the anime but rather a deficiency in his father's ability to express himself.

I do have to say though, I'm not 100% sure on what Lutz's parents and siblings were planning by barging into his place of work in the middle of the day. Could have gotten him fired for all they know because of a negative effect on sales. I get that his family was just worried for him and wanted to see him themselves, but surely they could have at least waited for the end of the day to make a scene.. welp I guess everybody's tensions were running high.

The whole communication bead device seems interesting though. Pretty much a phone that nobody else can hear through.

Overall though, it was a good episode. Lutz needed that closure.
May 10, 2020 1:52 AM
Jan 2019
Another thing is that Lutz's family sort of didn't notice that he has in fact been unofficially working for Benno for almost a year already under the paper contract, and got the job because of that. Thus, to them he just started work, but is already demanding recognition.
May 10, 2020 2:16 AM

Oct 2009

This derpy bird at the very end of the episode though
May 10, 2020 3:39 AM

Mar 2018
Ferdinand, eh? :g: Perfect name either for a prince or a bull :-D I actually really like him. I have a thing for grouchy characters who actually have a soft heart (Rochester, Knightley, Darcy and Snape - I am looking at you).

Question: Will there be a time jump at some point or will Main stay a prepubescent child throughout the story?
huntress1013May 10, 2020 3:52 AM
May 10, 2020 3:55 AM

Oct 2017
Meh cliche drama but yeah family will be family no matter what. Good for Lutz, things turned out well for him.
May 10, 2020 4:00 AM
Jan 2019
huntress1013 said:

Question: Will there be a time jump at some point or will Main stay a prepubescent child throughout the story?

This story is very long, the web novel ends ~8 years later. Rather than big time jumps it's mostly fast-forwarding over routine things that were already described, and focusing on new and important events.

May 10, 2020 4:04 AM

Mar 2018
AlexNG said:
huntress1013 said:

This story is very long, the web novel ends ~8 years later. Rather than big time jumps it's mostly fast-forwarding over routine things that were already described, and focusing on new and important events.

Ah okay, thank you. That is also a method to move the story forward. I wonder though whether we will see this in the anime (maybe - if we get a third season).
May 10, 2020 5:01 AM
May 2012
huntress1013 said:
Ah okay, thank you. That is also a method to move the story forward. I wonder though whether we will see this in the anime (maybe - if we get a third season).

May 10, 2020 5:16 AM
Jan 2019
huntress1013 said:

This episode was chapters 100-103 of 677 in the web novel, and this season will likely end around 133, so it's just the beginning really.
May 10, 2020 6:20 AM

Sep 2016
AlexNG said:
Armins2 said:

But he can't go to the other city even being together with an adult, neither follow the career he wants? What shit logic is that?

They didn't explain it properly, but the father's logic is this: He can become a merchant if he wants. However, Lutz was basically on a temp worker contract at the time, so somewhat risky and involved stuff like going to the next city is not his job - on that type of contract he should just be helping around the shop. When Benno offered a change to a permanent contract, the father agreed to going outside the city too.

In that sense would have been way easier try to reason with Lutz about the contract before, instead of spend an entire year making him feel frustrated. But i'm saying their pride speak louder, and let the situation reach this, and then they treated as it was all Lutz fault for misunderstanding, and i'm kinda mad with that, because honestly they gave Lutz all reasons to feel frustrated the way he did.

I'm not saying they don't love Lutz or are bad parents, i just didn't like on how the situation ended... Because i feel like the communication fail came from both sides, but yet the blame of "overreact" was thrown in the kid

But anyway, thanks for clear that up.
May 10, 2020 9:07 AM

Jun 2015
Oh boy, even I teared up a little at the end!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 10, 2020 9:09 AM
Mar 2018
Nice episode! Lutz can be more relaxed and confident about his job now that he knows his family doesn't completely disagree with it :)

Has someone else noticed how melancholic Ferdinand( I think the name fits him) looked when he was seeing Lutz and his family going away and is even more curious about the priest's past now, even though it is known that noble families usually are not built on love?

As for Myne, I hope she learned her lesson about different points of view. She has to deal with noblemen, you know? And I don't think many of them will forgive her mistakes.
May 10, 2020 9:40 AM

Dec 2013
And so we finally got some closure regarding Lutz and his family, it was a matter of over protecting him and some old school / tough love, Myne also learned an important lesson, she has the knowledge and heart to help but she is lacking self control and experience.
May 10, 2020 10:05 AM

Jun 2016
this episode so boring !!!

May 10, 2020 10:07 AM
Apr 2011
I hate it when adults make kids apologize when they did nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, Lutz' parents never apologized to anyone, even though this entire conflict started and ended with them.
May 10, 2020 11:57 AM

Jul 2019
First time I was let down by the anime this season. All this drama for some: "Hur, hur, be a man. Learn to be more decisive." Just to put some sort of formal contract into place anyway. Myne was also a bit too naive (even for her standards). Like, imagine other people also rationalise things from their own point of view. Crazy!
May 10, 2020 1:06 PM

Apr 2009
Ten said:

Totally agree! His parents are contradicting themselves, this "though" love just doesn't convince me at all, given how his father first pushed him to the ground, refusing to let Lutz travel, his family harassing the shop (my respect to Benno for his restraing and patience), and then they expect Lutz to understand their very confusing words and behavior? They clearly said they're against it and they would go so far as kicking Lutz out but then say otherwise in the same minute, that they let him do what he wants? And all is rainbow and sunshine and Lutz was just "overreacting and embarrasing everyone"? I just don't buy it.
shiroi-ookamiMay 10, 2020 1:14 PM
May 10, 2020 3:08 PM
Mar 2015
Carweni said:
Has someone else noticed how melancholic Ferdinand( I think the name fits him) looked when he was seeing Lutz and his family going away and is even more curious about the priest's past now, even though it is known that noble families usually are not built on love?

There is definitely a very good reason for Ferdinand specifically to feel this way (also note his remark to Myne about people in the church in the final episode of the first season). We won't really get to that this season though, only by the end of the next one (if there is going to be one).
May 10, 2020 4:59 PM

Mar 2015
daedalron said:

As for Main and the Head Priest, sadly, many little interactions have been cut from the novel since the anime doesn't have the time to expand on every little scenes.

Is the manga more faithful to the LN version? I want to read more of the story as I feel we're missing out a bit on the anime, but I'm not very good with LN.
May 10, 2020 5:09 PM
May 2012
Siana_chan said:
daedalron said:

As for Main and the Head Priest, sadly, many little interactions have been cut from the novel since the anime doesn't have the time to expand on every little scenes.

Is the manga more faithful to the LN version? I want to read more of the story as I feel we're missing out a bit on the anime, but I'm not very good with LN.

The manga is more faithful, as in, there are still quite a few details being cut, but way less than in the anime. Also, the manga is over for the first arc, but the second arc is not translated far yet (around episode 3 of the anime I guess). Unlike the novel which is already over the point where the second season of the anime will end.
May 10, 2020 10:13 PM

Mar 2019
Loved this episode... cause it had so much of that thing that most scenes, episodes and series lack of in these years...

Feelings, and true ones... cause they easily reach us.

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
May 11, 2020 1:55 AM

Aug 2015
Yeah, the anime didn't really do a good job to explain his father's side of things. For people who want to know what was actually going on (copied from reddit cause I'm too lazy to write it myself)

Very long story short, Died’s actual motivation is not ‘it’s dangerous’, his motivation is: ‘that level of work is not for apprentices, it is for dapla’s/journeymen and you shouldn’t be doing it while you are only an apprentice’ which is actually reasonable. Benno then offers a dapla contract (which Died is skeptical of because Lutz has only been working for a season), which causes Benno to explain they have a year long relationship etc., which Died was unaware of because he hasn’t taken interest in Lutz’s work.

He sees Lutz as whining about work after only working for about 2-3 months, which he (reasonably) perceived as him being a whiny baby. He was also unaware that Lutz can read now, can do math, can ‘merchant’ etc., which he later actually realizes that means his son was working incredibly hard.

In the anime he came off as an unreasonable, incurious, abusive dick.
May 11, 2020 4:32 AM
Mar 2018
Araphaenon said:

There is definitely a very good reason for Ferdinand specifically to feel this way (also note his remark to Myne about people in the church in the final episode of the first season). We won't really get to that this season though, only by the end of the next one (if there is going to be one).

Oh, I understand...I hope it continues...or I'll wait for all of the novels to be translated(what will take quite some time,huh?) I love this series a lot! Thank you!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

92 by wildhood »»
Apr 19, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2020

152 by AnaBanana-chan »»
Mar 29, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

90 by Kvistis »»
Feb 19, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

72 by Kvistis »»
Feb 15, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

103 by FarCritical »»
Dec 26, 2023 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.