Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2020 2:51 PM
May 2019
Kills a dragon...makes $$$ and gets to F*ck 3 lolis.......sounds good to me. Lucky bastard.
May 8, 2020 6:44 PM
Jan 2020
Wow I got that wrong...this went instant harem.
May 9, 2020 12:33 AM

Mar 2014
Kinda hard to read the subtext with how fast the pacing was. So was Elise doubting Well's character after their date? Or did she just want more time with him?

They really skipped over a ton of stuff here
May 9, 2020 12:48 AM

Jan 2009
for anyone who want to see how ina and louis become his wife just read chapter 21 manga (think of it as seduction plan part 2).
May 9, 2020 6:40 AM

May 2019
3 Wives now; Shingo is pulling.

Clear thematic concerns and character archetypes present in this episode, with a decent amount of tonal development.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
May 9, 2020 6:44 AM

Jan 2009
Sigh the amount they change and especially wen's reactions to stuff is getting out of hand.

Better than last episode at least i suppose.
May 9, 2020 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
Operation Concubine Success!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 9, 2020 8:58 AM
Dec 2017
I believe they are rushing the story too much. I started reading the LN after watching some episodes. I was reading the brother's wedding at the LN and now in one episode they probably used 6-7 chapters.

They killed a dragon they should be fighting numerous monsters, where are the fighting scenes ?
May 9, 2020 10:34 AM
Nov 2016
This is sooooooo bad. I'm speechless.
May 9, 2020 11:45 AM

Jun 2011
And there we get another sh*tty story with harem ending... (personal opinion)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2020 7:57 AM

Mar 2017
Don't know about the light novel but the manga managed a pretty good job to handle about the concubines thing, but this is.....well, it's horrible.

I'm too invested in it I forgot I only watched this anime to relieve my stress. As trainwreck as it is I still enjoy it, looking forward for the next ep.
May 12, 2020 12:43 AM

Mar 2012
No matter how long he's been in this world or what age he is here, how does a modern adult just pick up a harem like this? I mean, Elise I can sort of understand since it was a bit of a forced situation (albeit one he created himself). But the others? This is extremely sloppy and makes Well look not at all the sensible person he's been up to now.
May 12, 2020 9:22 AM

Jan 2009
@zannett you have to understand if you are born as mage in this world you are 1 out of 10000 (even if you don't have enough mana for basic fireball) also he and Armstrong are special even between mage's. (MC could become noble just by being mage of this caliber, without a need to kill a dragon)
it might be mean but gold digger is the right word for how, he got those two. (those two and erwin are more or less homeless, not needed by family)

also a bit of context for female's, in this country females have a lot less rights than males, so female can't become noble without more or less solo killing dragon or marry into house. Females also can't be head of house and are seen as problem if they are better than males counterpart (this apply for both of them, they have a bit more mana I think it was high elementary level or a bit more).

fun info, if his harem was weaker, he would have many more candidates in line for wife or concubine spot. but now other nobles are afraid to make a move since they could insult him, pope and king, if they gave him average noble daughter. and in about year or two that line will become much longer.
jack4sMay 12, 2020 10:10 AM
May 13, 2020 1:43 PM

Apr 2015
I wonder why they are rushing this anime like that. I didn't read the original content, but it's so obvious they skipped a lot of things in this episode. Just like some people said, there is no development or whatsoever. Nevertheless, I want to keep watching Well's adventure.
I also have the impression the animation is getting worst. Probably that's the reason why they didn't show all the other monsters. Maybe it's for the best. I don't wanna see that awful CGI dragon again hahaha
Jun 19, 2020 7:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, Elise cute af no doubt, and her interaction was pretty solid to conclude her feeling. Great. The whole battle skipped never intended as my satisfaction, so shit. Atleast its still a fun-ride to officially added the other girls as his harem. Fuck shit was real. And, damn, the MC really hilarious, corporation slaves? Great! thats some positivity over this mediocre show. Thats it.

So lets see how much satisfaction could Well give to me in the next episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2020 1:57 AM

Jan 2015
Ugh... this episode, so much anime-original scenes, he didn't even meet Elise before 2nd dragon subjugation so she wasn't there to help all those poor souls... and that scene with her waiting for Wend to come back is soooo overdramatic and really not needed.

Louise is soooo irritating even more than in the novel.
Jun 21, 2020 7:45 AM
Feb 2018
I like harem isekai but at first Elise quickly agreeing to Ena and Louise being concubines seemed odd but she did go along with the marriage to Well so it must be normal for political marriages and concubine. As far as we know both Elise father and grandfather have concubines plus she does know the two girls plus most likely happy she wasn't married off to someone twice her age
Jul 24, 2020 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Silly Well, he could have expected Armstrong to be related to Elise they are after all pretty similiar in looks...if you squint your eyes hard enough. Didn't really expect Well to accept the concubine proposal, seems like he is going with the flow so far instead of following his own values...

May 1, 2021 12:07 AM

Sep 2012
@jack4s
the 2girls are not gold diggers

they act certain way to hide their feelings

sure abandonment issue is part of the reason

if they had i choice between him and 1k others as wealthy or wealthier they would still choose Shingo

seen gold diggers and they don't act like the real deal real gold diggers they actually do care for him so its just win win situation

@zannett
issue is this world has different rules and it confuses him he doesn't know what to do in certain situation and goes with the flow cause he is not sure if its a major insult to refuse the other 2
Sugram22May 14, 2022 12:41 PM
May 25, 2023 11:59 PM

Dec 2022
The other two girl is just annoying and Elise is just too kind that it's her weakness.. then again.. "concubine" my ass.. our boy never looked at you once, he seems to be only inlove with Elise
Jun 5, 2023 6:23 PM
Jun 2023
no puede ser que ya tiene 3 esposas y yo 0 novias
Aug 14, 2023 1:48 AM

Oct 2022
I still feel kind of bad for his wife. Like I know she said she’s cool with it but she seems so nice that I feel bad for her.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2020

64 by amf85 »»
Apr 1, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

120 by Juggy_don »»
Feb 9, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2020

99 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 27, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

75 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 26, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2020

45 by elkensteyin »»
Jan 12, 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.