Forum Settings
Forums

Do you like your current username? Do you think you'll stick to it? How many times have you changed it? What's the meaning behind each of your usernames?

New
Do you like your current username?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 28, 2020 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, I am very happy that I found a free three letter combination one. Ain't no way in hell I'm parting with it now!
Jun 29, 2020 3:18 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Yes, I like it a lot.

Yes, it is too good to change.

I'm not telling you.

It's complicated.
Jun 29, 2020 3:23 AM

Jun 2019
149597871 said:
Yes, I like it a lot.

Yes, it is too good to change.

I'm not telling you.

It's complicated.

I always wanted to ask: why the AU as a username?

That's hard to remember and you force people to use copy paste to @ you since they must be fearing to make a mistake otherwise. Or maybe it was the real goal?
Jun 29, 2020 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
@manaban yeah you have many good reasons to not change yours. It’s really great as it is. I remember reading about how you ended up with the name in your MAL interview anyway. Keep the manabrand as is.

I’m going to change mine again though. SadAkko is cool and all but I think AngryAkko is even better. Gotta wait a month before I can adjust it.

@149597871
Lol I definitely copypaste to @ you. I have a nickname for you I just call you ‘numbers’. The character in your avi has white hair. A lot of these white haired characters have the ISTJ personality type. Which is often seen as a very black and white personality type. Robotic at times even. Characters like Violet Evergarden and Saber. But your profile says you are non-binary which is funny because your should be zeros and ones.
removed-userJun 29, 2020 3:47 AM
Jul 12, 2020 7:11 PM
Jul 2020
mine is basically my nickname (rafa), my last name (canto) and the last two numbers of the year I was born (01) lol not that creative
and after this poll im seriously thinking about changing it to something else
Jul 13, 2020 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
gintokisbicep said:
gintokisbicep said:
im still not over the one time somebody accused me of being a troll because of my username. it's just facts. fuck gendo ikari.

rip fuckgendo. cant believe i had to change my shit

Mods made you change it? Same thing happened to @_nette_
Jul 13, 2020 10:50 AM

Sep 2018
I chose my username based on Rohan Kishibe from Jojo part 4. It is a mediocre username, but I will keep it since that is my identity on mal. Changing usernames online can make some users unrecognizable at first so I never change that online. I guess a similar thing could be said about profile pictures and signatures.
Jul 15, 2020 10:36 AM

Apr 2019
Do you like your current username: Yep, I think it roles off the tongue and is kinda fun to play with.

Do you think you'll stick to it: Probably, I don't really often change my username unless I don't like my previous one.

How many times have you changed it: On MAL, once

What's the meaning behind each of your usernames: my last one I honestly don't know, and this one is just cause i'm reveluv trash.
Jul 15, 2020 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
I think it's aight, I picked it because it's harder to cross-reference(look at certain someone here) and also it's a reference to Malazan Book of The Fallen, p good fantasy series.

Read it btw.
Jul 15, 2020 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
I just joined MAL but I don't think I will change my username. I like how my username sounds.

There is not much real meaning to my username. I just used a random username generator and got "LivingBagel" as one of the results. I wanted to make the given username a little more unique and shorten it to "vingbagel".
Jul 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Feb 2015
I do like my current username because reasons... I've had this for how many years now, so it's hard to change it to different one, also MAL doesnt allow special character like hypens and stuff so I wont change mine. Also because of this:

Jul 20, 2020 8:51 PM
Jul 2020
my username is a solid 10 in my book and no one can convince me otherwise
Jul 20, 2020 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
I go by 2 names; Hashibirokou (Hashi for short) and Caram3ll.
Hashibirokou is just japanese for Shoebill since Shoebill from Kemono Friends is my ex-waifu, I never changed it on some places since too many people know me by that name so I can't just ditch it and because I like it a bit.

I got Caram3ll from one of my favorite memes, caramelldansen and because caramell candy is fucking bomb. I put the 3 instead of the e because it looks cool.
Jul 21, 2020 5:27 AM
Jan 2019
I'm pretty proud of my current username actually. It's a combination of two Japanese antonyms 'kanashii' meaning sadness and 'shiawase' meaning happiness. But well, I'm mostly sad than happy so it's Kanashiia, lol.

whylime said:
before my username was a cringey thing I prefer not to mention.

^
And this.
Jul 21, 2020 2:34 PM
Jun 2020
I like it a lot. Wanna know what it means?

waifu penetrator ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 21, 2020 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, I love it. Never gonna change it. The meaning is self explanatory.
Jul 21, 2020 3:16 PM

Dec 2009
I don't adore it but I still like it for nostalgia of it being my first ever username for RuneScape since waalex was taken, and at 11 years old, I added waalex11 to it. Although I don't remember exactly how wa from my nickname Alex out of Alexander was formed ...even though I remember a friend was involved somehow.

I don't think I'll ever change it since it's stayed special to me as my main username for 14 years (25 years old today) over using my full name AlexanderDaMota for websites where I want to brand myself because waalex11 distances myself a bit as just another fan, I guess instead of using my full name to internalize myself to all of my accounts, if that makes snese.
waalex11Jul 21, 2020 3:21 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

24 by MeanMrMusician »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 1 hour ago

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 8 hours ago

8 by DoctorWasabi »»
7 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 5 hours ago

16 by L0bsterman »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.