Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2020 11:21 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That's it for the entire series! I had a wonderful time typesetting and cleaning/redrawing the few chapters I worked on. It was worth it.

I was surprised, I thought it was someone related to Andou, not actually him. It was a bit misleading considering his grandson looks exactly like him lol

I somehow feel a bit bad that he died and went to play soccer forever with Tsuyoshi leaving Nina behind.

Still, it was an excellent manga overall. 9/10
Aug 11, 2020 12:37 PM

Jan 2014
a touching ending. great series.
Insert Signature Here
Aug 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Jan 2014
Mayuka said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That's it for the entire series! I had a wonderful time typesetting and cleaning/redrawing the few chapters I worked on. It was worth it.

I was surprised, I thought it was someone related to Andou, not actually him. It was a bit misleading considering his grandson looks exactly like him lol

I somehow feel a bit bad that he died and went to play soccer forever with Tsuyoshi leaving Nina behind.

Still, it was an excellent manga overall. 9/10

Thank you for this!
Insert Signature Here
Sep 13, 2022 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Bit of a confusing ending with the andou's all looking the same but I think it makes sense? The one on TV was sora (lol @ bremen playing in the cl final) and so was the old guy teaching the kid, the one at the funeral was the kid of sora's kid, which surprisingly looks a lot more like sora than sora's kid does lmao. Kinda a shame that Sora's kid didn't actually end up having a successful pro career in the end, but even when you think about it Sora himself didn't really either, which I actually kinda liked the fact that Sora wasn't a messi/ronaldo type.

The final bit I'm kinda 50/50 on, was a nice way to finish off the series but idk, it gave the feeling that he cared more for tsuyoshi than nina lmao but maybe it's just me.

anywho overall I'm a real sucker for these kinds of feelsgoodman type series', and this one was no different. Reminded me a lot of machida-kun no sekai in that sense.

I also really liked how interconnected the world was with each character having their own story with Sora as the connecting point. The stories of each character were nice too, even though a lot of them tended to be pretty similar. In particular that goalkeeper one damn, that genuinely made me emotional

Romance as well while definitely not the focus at all, it was nice seeing different couples (even though half the girls looked the same lol) and the romance was quite nice if I say so

9/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » 1/11 Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

2 by AntiMoba »»
May 23, 2021 8:23 AM

Poll: » 1/11 Chapter 5 Discussion

Munsu - Sep 16, 2012

4 by AntiMoba »»
May 23, 2021 8:06 AM

Poll: » 1/11 Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

5 by AntiMoba »»
May 22, 2021 7:31 PM

Poll: » 1/11 Chapter 3 Discussion

Munsu - Mar 8, 2012

12 by AntiMoba »»
May 22, 2021 7:13 PM

Poll: » 1/11 Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

2 by AntiMoba »»
May 22, 2021 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.