Forum Settings
Forums
Hitorijime My Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2020 3:45 AM

Aug 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok why this manga does not have a forum discussion?
We are introduced into Setagawa background.
He lives with his mom. She is into some kind of prostitution so he does no like going home and prefers spending time with a gang that being alone. He's a people pleaser.

Then he met the Ooshiba brothers, and discovers that Kousuke (the older) was the legendary "bear killer" a man that can take entire gang down but now he is the math teacher.

Since then Setagawa takes care of Ken, He got a half time job and feel safe around Kousuke but after Ken got his boyfriend, Hasekura, Setagawa felt envy of them.

Kousuke noticed this and told him "Sorry I kept you around but I can't correspond those feelings. " Poor Setawaga. First chapter and got rejected without saying a word
Jan 25, 2022 11:05 PM
Sep 2020
The art style is nice!
Not sure how I feel about the mcs tho.
Aug 10, 2023 1:58 AM

Feb 2022
What a nice spin off

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Chapter 4 Discussion

OnigirisBasket - Dec 30, 2022

1 by RealCheeze »»
Apr 23, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Chapter 3 Discussion

OnigirisBasket - Dec 30, 2022

1 by RealCheeze »»
Apr 23, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Chapter 2 Discussion

Gin-nara - May 6, 2020

1 by OnigirisBasket »»
Mar 13, 2022 10:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.