Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2020 9:19 AM

Aug 2018
this episode was funny as hell I couldn’t help but laugh
7/10
May 10, 2020 2:41 AM

Feb 2015
I am loving this series, definetly this season would be smashed by the comedy genre. This is the closest thing I have seen to Konosuba, and I am loving that devil 'megumi-lilke' girl. I only wished that there was more ecchi stuff, but regardless, this series is pretty funny. I am loving the main character that somewhat looks and sound like aqua. That said, I dont think I know who the main character is. I will go with the most powerful one which is Eustiana.

Althought Kokoro (feels like REM from ReZero), has had the most facecam of the whole group so maybe she is the main character. Anyway the whole dynamic is all out of wack.
"Miharu denki desu"
May 10, 2020 2:47 AM
Oct 2014
I can't help but feel curious. Suppose if that cursed ring is put on Yuuki's hand what will happen?
May 10, 2020 6:19 AM
Jan 2018
Is Doctor one eye devil Voiced by the legend Mitsuishi, Kotono
May 10, 2020 9:38 PM

Feb 2019
I just realised what a Garbage anime i am watching
May 12, 2020 5:18 PM

Aug 2018
The dark undertones in this show are slightly disturbing, ie; the bloody handprints all over the hospital...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

May 13, 2020 2:11 AM

Mar 2014
Oh man, poor Yuuki. Getting that sick and then trapped in a nightmare hospital. All those bloodstains and bloody hand prints on the walls... Plus a crazy demon stalker to top it off. I hope he recovers mentally from that. He's still barely able to talk, poor boy.

At least they confirmed that that crazy doctor did treat him for that sickness-that-is-commonly-misdiagnosed-as-a-cold.
Jun 10, 2020 4:09 PM

Mar 2010
That sadistic devil was the real deal, A bit crazy but I don't mind that sometimes when it comes to passion

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 14, 2020 3:26 AM
Mar 2012
All the guy va were top notch into their yells, even our usually silent Yuuki.
Eriko & 'horror' vibes were done perfectly lol.
There's ridiculous budget into that trio's final attacks & Kokkoro's smoke effect.
Jun 25, 2020 9:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. Even that sickness of Yuuki could be turn out into a disaster like that was really fun to watch. Its really a well done execution! Surely that trio maniac girls really had an eccentric characterization, and hot as hell! Idk what they had done to Yuuki, there. But i guessed they must be treated him well, there, if you know what i mean. Ofc, that horny devil girl must gave a special treatment for him too. Also, RIP Karyl. Your sacrifice really appreciated to the glory of the guild. Thats it!
badabassJun 25, 2020 9:16 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 4:48 AM

Feb 2019
Hee hee hee hee hee hee XD

Get well soon Karyl XD
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 15, 2021 5:27 AM

Aug 2018
I don't know about this creepy hospital humor - not funny to me personally..
On the other hand, this obsessed girl is interesting.. I mean, did she fall in love with MC, just because he gave her rice?.. Or what?.. Interesting, what kind of reason she has..
And that there is hospital like this, when actually inhumane experiments are going on.. And it's all just presented as joke.. I don't know about that, really.. It's not funny.. As well as not serious as well, because they're not making it serious.. In the end, result just feels weird, and that's all.. Not the greatest episode this time, I guess.. Well, not to my taste, that is..
Feb 6, 2021 11:46 PM

Aug 2019
The Gods have delivered, i got my dose of yandere Eriko-chan and i can happily die in peace, most preferably from a Deadly Punishment at point blank range. I'm not usually into yandere's but something about her screams waifu material to me and i'm all down with it. I'd gladly let her tie me up, feed me lunch, then force an engagement through a cursed ring with me, i should probably see a professional. Really hope we see more of her later, and maybe her in action showing more of her brutal strength.

Twilight Caravan guild is shown, and their housing as a "clinic" which i'm sure if you give the place a clean up would look alright, fits them pretty well. Asides from my girl Eriko, i actually really liked the other 2 characters, Mitsuki was nice, although slightly concerning with her love for experiments, and i actually really enjoyed Nanaka's upbeat and funny personality. Although there wasn't much action, the 1-2 minutes of them using their skills was pretty thrilling to say the least.

Overall, loved the gangs operation to get Yuuki out, Kokkoro praying to every God for Yuuki's sake was adorable af, and Kayrl noble sacrificing herself for the team was amazing, if we don't see you next episode Kayrl, always know you'll be in our hearts.
Code0018Feb 6, 2021 11:51 PM
Feb 6, 2021 11:49 PM

Aug 2019
Antanaru said:
Shame that MC lacks the balls to take on hot demon's affection... I hope we will see more of her. Normally I find yandere annoying, but she's strangely charming.

Ay, i could drink to that mate.
Mar 17, 2021 6:50 PM

Nov 2010
I never used Eriko in the game, but damn she looked nice in this episode. A fine yandere chick. I certainly won't mind wearing that cursed engagement ring for her. lmao

Those union bursts looked nice btw.
Aug 31, 2021 9:32 AM

Dec 2018
so far it's got great animation and it's fun but the story is kind of meandering hopefully by the end there will be some kind of development other than a slew of waifu introductions
Jan 15, 2022 7:31 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This is my favorite episode so far, definitly giving an 8 to S1 right now.
I mean, the score was just quite nice to add to the comedy through the whole episode, loved how they used it and I LMAO the whole time.

FUN, is how you describer this episode.
Just started to watch ep6 and Karyl coming back from the "hospital" lol
Jan 17, 2022 5:25 PM

Jun 2021
This episode was 10/10. I love so much this anime :) .

Kokkoro, Pecorine and Karyl are so wonderful!

Playcool said:
I mean, the score was just quite nice to add to the comedy through the whole episode, loved how they used it and I LMAO the whole time.

Im watching S1 too! Haha, this week i will end and begin S2
Jan 20, 2022 3:15 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Anime_Addicter_ said:
This episode was 10/10. I love so much this anime :) .

Kokkoro, Pecorine and Karyl are so wonderful!

Playcool said:

Im watching S1 too! Haha, this week i will end and begin S2

I will probably see S2 a bit after finishing but not right away, and not following weekly, I like to binge the best.
S1 has been really enjoyable like that.
Apr 2, 2022 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
That was kind of a weird episode in comparison to the others, not sure what to think of that "hospital" guild.
Jun 7, 2022 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
For a guy who doesn't say much, Yuuki sure is a lucky fellow with all these girls worried for him, a nice stay at a cozy hospital and even almost getting a proposal ring from the nurse.

May 22, 2023 9:27 PM

Dec 2022
I legit felt a little inner terror from her appearing right in his face. Perfectly played psychopath with complete disregard for personal space.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

34 by Kristiwazhere »»
Feb 28, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

81 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

180 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.