Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2020 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they got an alliance formed after all. A wise choice coming from Iris. When there's an enemy of that caliber, sometimes, it's best to form an alliance to deal with it.

Even though this is the 5th episode in the show, it kinda felt like a climatic one considering how powerful the evil is.
May 4, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
KajiKaji's character and 2nd place guy stay there, though.

First up is in the Dark. The enemy appears quickly. Green hair lady and the guy who trained KajiKaji's character tried their best but he's very strong.

King of Darkness appears (smaller than the enemy, though). Even his power is inferior even though it seems very strong. Later by King (Queen) of Light to support.

The enemy has been sealed, then Light returned.

She used too much power, though.

It seems like 2nd place is into the mage. The knight seems to be jealous of the prince wanting to be near the King.

Green hair lady is sent to deliver another message.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 4, 2020 8:25 AM

Feb 2018
What is this sighing sound like in hentai anime, lol.. Iris is so cute, xD.

May 4, 2020 8:41 AM

Jul 2017
The alliance of Black and White to take down the insanely strong and destructive Bahl, the cahoot is finalized for now.

With the Kingdom of Black's pre-emptive strike, it seems as though with more than enough firepower, even that isn't enough to keep it at bay.

For the King of Darkness to interfere with the battle and save the strong ones (along with Queen of Light, Iris's impeccable timing), the challenge is never been easier to exterminate a high-caliber common enemy, and sealing Bahl they did.

Case in point, Iris used too much power in the fight and landed her in paralysis due in part of the "with power comes responsilbility (and immense strain)" side effect.

With the alliance drawing to an end, what's next?

Another letter to the Kingdom of White, but what contents does it hold?
May 4, 2020 9:09 AM
Sep 2015
I always love the concept of evil vs. evil, it's more exciting. Bahl vs. King of Darkness

Also, Pheos is much hotter when he swap his cloth with Adel (in the next episode preview), they should 3P in that bedroom scene!
phantomfandomMay 4, 2020 9:12 AM
May 4, 2020 9:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
CGI is so awful hahaha
May 4, 2020 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
Feel like we're not finished with Bahl. Not one bit.

It's why it is the 5th ep. I feel like there is more twists to come, which will unleash Bahl again, and the real intense battle will come. Just my view though.
May 4, 2020 12:31 PM

May 2018
So after the Kingdom of Darkness sends an envoy for an alliance to defeat Bhal , I'm guessing that green haired demon girl is gonna deliver a declaration of war.
May 4, 2020 1:33 PM
Apr 2019
Watching this every week, it really hurts me that i dont have this iris and mc version... smh.
May 4, 2020 1:34 PM

Jun 2015
Just checking in to let you peeps know I am still loving the show, and I look forward to next weeks story continue. Even if it ticks every clique box for its genre. Still, immensely fun and I want to see it play out.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 4, 2020 2:16 PM

Mar 2019
Another CGI fight, Im glad...
May 4, 2020 7:07 PM
Jun 2017
I hope the prince of darkness will fight the Bahl and the boring reality where the prince of darkness does not have power as the main character more like the supporting role seen from episode 1 to the middle of episode 5 nothing special honed to arouse the hearts of the audience.
May 4, 2020 8:59 PM

Oct 2008
am really liking the events unfolding on this one!
ARGH that was too sweet Prince of Darkness catching Queen Iris-sama!
and looks like the other guy is hitting on Lady Sheama huh! nice! he has good tastes!
5/5.

May 4, 2020 10:11 PM

Jan 2020
Im pretty sure they blew all the budget in this episode
May 4, 2020 11:46 PM

Jun 2012
That fight was decent, although it was bad at the point Bahl started using a hyper beam, the CG there was awful. Aside from that, everything looks good.

And I'm assuming here that the continuation of the war is what's written in the decree that will be sent to the white nation later.
May 4, 2020 11:49 PM

May 2019
I'm starting to like this show. The characters are beginning to develop.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
May 4, 2020 11:55 PM
Dec 2019
Anyone else think the king of darkness's power in battle, and the queen of lights are... Underwhelming? Or is this just because bahl were unreasonably powerful...
May 5, 2020 5:42 AM
Feb 2018
Jica said:

Watching this every week, it really hurts me that i dont have this iris and mc version... smh.
Phew atleast no romance tag I like to keep all the ladies to myself cause I am a greedy bastard...I am not letting a single one out F*©* no.
May 5, 2020 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
That knight of the white queen is becoming more and more annoying and disturbing and stupid to watch... but the king of darkness is continuously being loveable and caring, maybe I should continue to stick around. CGI, not the greatest, but at least it's not unbearable and make me cringe, i guess.
~10631498
May 5, 2020 8:31 AM
Jul 2009
Best episode so far. Pacing didn't feel weird I guess. Bahl's voice really doesn't do it for me.
May 5, 2020 11:00 AM

Apr 2010
Another boring fight. It was so boring, I polished my nails in the meantime. Don't me feel like continuing.

May 5, 2020 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
Ellenwitch said:

I feel like there is more twists to come, which will unleash Bahl again, and the real intense battle will come. Just my view though.

this kinda looked more like setup for main plot of a game (or part of it).
something like "Oh, that how this guy was inside volcano" but overall I think this is last time we will see him (in this season at least) and story will again focuses on prince becoming king and romance between Light and Darkness.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 5, 2020 10:51 PM
Jul 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
Ellenwitch said:

I feel like there is more twists to come, which will unleash Bahl again, and the real intense battle will come. Just my view though.

something like "Oh, that how this guy was inside volcano" but overall I think this is last time we will see him (in this season at least) and story will again focuses on prince becoming king and romance between Light and Darkness.

The thing is though is this based on the prologue to the actual game so I don't think there will be more then one season about this and I don't feel it will end well for the prince
May 5, 2020 10:53 PM
Jul 2019
ChickenStripss said:
Anyone else think the king of darkness's power in battle, and the queen of lights are... Underwhelming? Or is this just because bahl were unreasonably powerful...

I think the king of darkness is hiding his true power as he's plotting something
May 5, 2020 11:13 PM
Dec 2019
ItzMcQuade said:
ChickenStripss said:

I think the king of darkness is hiding his true power as he's plotting something
oh perhaps that may be true because he didn't want to kill bahl and sealed him instead
May 6, 2020 5:10 AM

Dec 2016
ItzMcQuade said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

The thing is though is this based on the prologue to the actual game so I don't think there will be more then one season about this and I don't feel it will end well for the prince

depends on popularity of anime (by itself and as ad) they can adapt rest game story into anime but overall I also think it will be just one season.

about Prince, honestly I dunno.... main plot of a game (from what I read) is happening millenia after story from this anime so everything can happen.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jun 28, 2020 4:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bahl defeated in that simple way clearly a dissapointment. It would added more fun action battle rather simply put it into that infinite caged. The whole fight against the king of darkness was a dull in a fastest way to save a duration time. I even yawning when he ranted, because his technique and skill never becomes my special. Fortunately Iris stylish appearance saved that miserable battles and gave a little applaus to that shit. The end relations was unnecessary and only come as a fanservices. The saved scene from the MC was absolute cringe. Obviously the next episode might became another fanservices with a lot performance of hot green gray devil. Thats it!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 3, 2020 5:24 AM

Jul 2015
Bahl is pretty strong as a one-army dragon, I wonder why the dark king is locking him up instead of finishing him off...not strong enough to kill or some other dark plans....

I bet Phious was pretty jealous not being the guy catching the light queen (ง⩾Д⩽)ง

Aug 22, 2020 3:18 AM
Mar 2012
Most of the large fight was decent. Bahl still op but at least see the king's ability. Just odd Bahl keeps switching cg/2d. Black king only seals him..., i like the plot threads piling up so far.
Adel stays charming with words, already can ship Adel & Sheama lol. Oh and our silent mc got his brief princess carry moment.

More topics from this board

» An anime with an ending similar to this?

Saku33 - May 5, 2023

6 by Saku33 »»
May 5, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2020

85 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 3, 2023 9:02 AM

» is it good ?

DarkGamerA - Oct 27, 2021

15 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 3, 2023 8:55 AM

Poll: » Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 15, 2020

26 by Lviking »»
Mar 10, 2022 5:49 AM

Poll: » Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2020

34 by BiggKab »»
Oct 30, 2020 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.