Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2020 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, so competitive.

Seriously, this type of environment will definitely get characters to do their best. Let these exams begin.
May 3, 2020 8:43 AM

Jan 2015
OK chapter

Little backstory and characterization for Yuri.
Anya sure doesn’t like studying huh? She seems to be over confident
May 3, 2020 8:44 AM

Apr 2015
This chapter is the one i have been waiting for for a long time. Anya-chan n Yuri interact with each other. Also somehow Damian get his revenge on Anya-chan. Lol..

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
May 3, 2020 8:50 AM

Jul 2015
Awesome chapter.

We come to know Anya has a limitation,this may come playing in future.

Finally Yuri met Anya,

Can't wait for next chapter.

May 3, 2020 8:51 AM

Dec 2016
Time for tournament arc!!!

but overall I'am glad that Anya finally realised how school but most importantly knowledge is important.

Unfortunately I don't think she will do great not because she didn't learn but because she is still a young, she is in class full of 6 years olds when she herself is 4~5 years old, but I hope that maybe after this arc Damian will become her friend?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 3, 2020 8:57 AM

Mar 2015
you can do it girl! i have faith on you!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 3, 2020 9:36 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
When test score determine the fate of the world.

Also the comedy was especially good this issue. Daimen's face, dinner distractions, "What's a grammar", swol chihuahua, Yuri coming back & eating all Anya's cookies. It's worth the wait with gags like this
May 3, 2020 10:48 AM

Oct 2019
The English translator deserve some credit it probably took him hours to think about a way to spin the "Knowledge is a swole chihuahua" joke in English.
Shoko664May 3, 2020 11:46 AM
May 3, 2020 11:09 AM

Feb 2018
I love this manga. Anya's expressions are hilarious as always.
May 3, 2020 2:42 PM

Nov 2014
Haha Anya's he he "smug" face were on point in this chapter XD.
another Anya's focused chapter where she'll face an upcoming midterm in order to get another stella stars.

there are some Yuri's backstory regarding his sister complexes too, somehow it feels "funny" in a way seeing that actually twilight a.k.a as Loid is actually very close to him, moreover he is her lovely sis husband XD.

Can't wait to see the result of Anya's hardwork in studying on the next chapter.. the midterm !!!
May 4, 2020 2:13 AM

Jul 2014
Nice to see Yuri begrudgingly give Anya a helping hand with her studying... even if it's just for Yor's sake. Hopefully this pays off in at least some way, even if that just means Anya not failing.
May 6, 2020 11:49 AM

Jun 2012
It really is disgusting to see the inner mind of a hopeless siscon XD. But that whole session was really funny and the grammar wasn't even gonna be on the test LoL

It's also good to know that Anya's ESP have a blindspot, this might be a foreshadowing too.

May 6, 2020 2:18 PM

Aug 2019
The comedy was especially great this chapter as always with Anya's expressions, Yuri's thoughts about his lovely sister, him coming back to eat Yor's cookies and Bond dying after eating said cookie's crumbs XD

Good to see that Anya has learned the importance of knowledge and the fact that she has a weakness which will play in some way in the future. I hope she manages to pass the test at least.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
May 10, 2020 3:46 PM

Mar 2016
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
It really is disgusting to see the inner mind of a hopeless siscon XD. But that whole session was really funny and the grammar wasn't even gonna be on the test LoL

It's also good to know that Anya's ESP have a blindspot, this might be a foreshadowing too.

speaking on "foreshadowing" am I the only who thinks this manga does have a lot of potential? I mean it can lay the fundation for many future arcs, sequels... like Anya growing up and being a spy. this manga can take the form of anything cool in the future.

I'm loving it.
"[...]I have to admit I'm not a big anime fan. Most anime that makes it over here seems to be either about schoolgirls with supernatural powers who battle evil, or adolescent boys who - for some convoluted reason - wind up having to pilot big giant robots...although, today, you just need to put some boobs or harem and fantasy and it'll be 10/10."
May 11, 2020 3:28 AM

Jun 2012
Kenboy said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

speaking on "foreshadowing" am I the only who thinks this manga does have a lot of potential? I mean it can lay the fundation for many future arcs, sequels... like Anya growing up and being a spy. this manga can take the form of anything cool in the future.

I'm loving it.
Well, I've never given this series some thoughts that far XD. But sure, what you're thinking is plausible since one of the strengths of a comedy series is that its very flexible in its narrative
May 14, 2020 10:01 PM

Oct 2011
Bro I DIED at the “what’s a grammar?” line. This manga is hilarious!
May 16, 2020 4:08 PM

Jan 2009
"knowledge is power" - Ernie Baron

Anya is funny again
Oct 13, 2020 6:26 AM

Aug 2017
What plan does Anya have in her mind?? Is she gonna cheat??

Also, Yuri's a total Siscon!!

Apr 7, 2021 10:07 AM
Jul 2020
S W O L E C H I H U A H U A

That got me rolling fr xD
Jul 24, 2021 1:12 AM

Jan 2021

I died laughing at this.
Anya's expressions are so good !
Aug 22, 2021 10:00 PM

Apr 2021
The Mid-term Exams have begun!!...Well atleast she did some studies in foreign language :)
Dec 23, 2021 12:21 AM

Jul 2021
once a month , anya cant use her power , i guess the real reason is her monthly menstruation period , lol .

the english translator made a goof : in page 5 , loid uses the word "dinner" , then in page 7 , he uses "supper" instead .
daywithoutgamesDec 23, 2021 12:26 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
May 22, 2022 2:06 AM
Sep 2020
Go Anya you can do it!!

I get Yuri's suppose to be 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 with his sister but he's just plain rude and annoying, I really don't like him >o<. I'm cheering for Loid to win against him ofc c:
Oct 28, 2022 6:55 PM

Aug 2022
The interactions between Anya and Yuri are the most hilarious ones for me 😂

I really hope Anya will pass her exams 💖
Nov 26, 2022 7:58 PM
Aug 2020
Anya is so cute studying (or doing something like that), I really loved this chapter! It took me lots of smiles and laughs!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Yesterday, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 94 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jan 21

40 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.