Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
3,350 completed but nobody ever made the thread?!
May 7, 2021 6:09 PM

Mar 2018
so where can I watch this?

"~and he loved to play the piano!"

Aug 23, 2021 3:46 AM

Jan 2020
Found this in a torrent package from nyaa.si, it was hidden in the extras from the dvds, funnily enough the mal database is also missing the tactical forecasts and missions from the DVD. You can check the file list to what I am referring to: https://nyaa.si/view/1001463#comments
Jun 9, 2023 7:14 PM

Nov 2010
11:56 I remembered I had a massive crush on Marina at the time. I want to do all sorts of sexy stuff with her!
14:03 Nena Trinity, the redhead hottie! I think she was my top 2 or 3 waifu in this show. I want to love her ass!
15:04 I would still marry Louise even if she lost her hand. It's the 24th century, and she can get a prosthetic. Also, she's very pretty, and as long as she has the holes, she's still gonna be a good f**k!

This is a very good summary of S1. Damn, it's been more than ten years since I last watched this show. I like the theme. I gave the main series an 8/10 back then. I wasn't a fan of mature-themed shows like this. I think if I rewatched this, it could be a 9/10 for me.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.