Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2020 12:50 PM

Oct 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Short chapter this month sadly, but at least the second half will be around 30 pages or so.
It feels like the confrontation between Yato-Kazuma and Father-Yukine is drawing near. I'm eagerly awaiting for it, but I'm really worried at the same time.
I'm not sure that seeing his sister will be a good thing for Yukine, not at the moment at least. Hopefully, Yato will think of something.
May 3, 2020 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
this is like the 3rd month i've waited for a noragami chapter and all i can say is that i can see the tension building, i wonder what'll happen. i'll never forgive the father though.

i wonder what effect yukine's sister is going to have on the upcoming chapters..
May 9, 2020 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
That asshole comment made me laugh. It's been months since we had a light moment. This tension better break soon.
May 19, 2020 8:56 PM

Feb 2009
I just feel bad for Yukine. Him and Nora, they just keep getting used and abused and everyone wants something from them and even when they try to act on their own volition it ends up hurting them more. I just don't want Yukine to die, I'll be mad waiting to read the next chapter and he gets hurt or dies again.

Jun 5, 2020 4:23 PM
Mar 2015
Father is taking Hagusa (yikine ) to see his sister
Jun 6, 2020 3:17 AM

Oct 2018
Yukine is right, his father is still killing him even now. His dad took away his life, his future, his innocence and now he's taking away this new chance at "life" from him. His transformed appearance is probably a representation of that and Yukine's desire for revenge.
I hope he'll understand though in due course that the best revenge he could ever have against his father is to live fully and happily in spite of everything and to embrace this second chance at life that was given to him.
Wonderful chapter and gorgeous art as usual!
Jun 6, 2020 9:23 AM
Aug 2017
It makes me so sad to see what's happening to Yukine... I just hope he won't die or become completely evil, I really don't want to give up on him. Yato is so loyal towards him, it really shows how important Yukine is to him. I've been so frustrated for the last chapters though, it's getting so dark...
Jun 6, 2020 9:34 AM

Sep 2009
God, even though his backstory has been heavily implied for a while now, reading the characters actually spell it out really, really hurt. I hope that seeing his sister alive and well, and finding out that she got to live a full and happy life after all, reawakens that dream from his life in a positive way and snaps him out of it. As much as I want Yato and Hiyori to tell him that he's loved now, I really want him to also know that at least one person loved and cared about him in his life, that he saved her, and that she never stopped thinking about him.
Jun 7, 2020 12:16 PM

Jul 2015
OMG... I feel so sad about this development! The fact that Father keeps using Yukine to the point that he’s changed... my...
I really don’t know what to expect from now on.
Jun 7, 2020 8:49 PM

Dec 2016
It actually hurts seeing Yukine being used like that. Dammit it was to be expected but it still sucks :(((( hurts my heart

But anyway, did anyone notice how cute father looked in this chapter???? I mean certain scenes like the flower one or am i crazy
Jun 9, 2020 5:41 AM
Apr 2020
Father would be so much cuter if someone kicks him on the face. I'm so angry with him. I wonder what kind of child Nora was before father put his hand on her. Yukine such great little boy and look at what Father did to him. How even possible that such a lovely guy like Yato could have born from him. He pissed me off so bad.
PuhapociJun 9, 2020 8:06 AM
Jun 11, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
Father has got to be one of the most despicable creatures in fiction.
Jun 29, 2020 4:46 PM

May 2015
Yikes! It's Hagusa now. All this manipulation is disgusting.
Dec 9, 2020 2:42 PM

Feb 2009
lol what the hell did Yukine do to his hair OMG? He's like a mini Yato now.
Jan 24, 2021 9:26 AM

Jan 2019
Ugh, Yukine Hagusa is getting on my nerves, now he's an edgy mf.

I hope he comes back to his senses sooner than later.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.