Forum Settings
Forums

Tenioha! 2: Limit Over - Mada Mada Ippai, Ecchi Shiyo? The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2020 6:15 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off the lovely thick plump body shape and details deliciously and moved well (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
showed off the Sluttiness well as well.
The girls being so slutty, would have liked to see gangbang of them or yuri play
Apr 30, 2020 5:25 AM

Dec 2014
1 episode is too short.
May 1, 2020 8:35 AM

Nov 2015
This is now my favourite hentai
May 1, 2020 10:57 PM

Oct 2015
Good hentai, better than its prequel [Nee, Motto Ecchi...]

The 3some at the end was kinda dissapointing... harem ending is nice but if you don't have time it will turn out to be rushed (exactly what happened here), should have done it with tanned Manami only, that is why Ill give this a 7/10 instead of 8/10.
TechOtaku-hMay 1, 2020 11:00 PM
May 26, 2020 10:55 AM

Feb 2018
This is the end of the Tenioha 2 series, Hinata? A new and kind girl. 3 vs 1.
Jun 15, 2020 8:16 PM
Apr 2020
Gal Manami looks so hot, the scenes are also hot but the 4 some was short good end though harem end.
Jul 5, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
It was alright. Didn't like how Pink Pineapple tried to combine the main game and the fan disc into 2 OVAs. There was alot of good scenes from the games that didn't make it in from both OVAs, not to mention we missed 2 side girls from appearing. I'd also be lying if I didn't say PP didn't messed up Amakura's artstyle.
Feb 16, 2022 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
Takumi can't resist Ayane and I can't blame him. LAWD! Ayane in that graduation outfit. Manami was watching. Her manko is crying. LAWD JESUS! SUGOI! Manami in that swimsuit! Manami body is just perfect during that shower scene. If Takumi wants to make it up to Manami, he should have drank her piss. Manami turned into a gyaru. Oh snap! Manami asks Takumi the question, which reveals that she knows. Oh snap! Ayane appears. And Hinata. Joint ownership? Nani? Dat 3some. Dat ending. LAWD! Ayane in dat outfit. Oppai need to be sucked on.

Pawaa zenkai! Limit Over Accel Synchro!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 3, 2022 12:34 PM

Nov 2010
I prefer senpai over Manami. Senpai caters to a lot of fetishes. Damn, stuffy smelling feet and the body odor of a pretty girl like her, I'd love to indulge on that! Manami is too vanilla.
Too bad Hinata came in too late. I like her body since it's the most realistic.
That ending is the ideal kind of end for all guys in the world. hehe 7/10
Feb 23, 1:58 PM
Aug 2020
Bruh episode 1 was really good and they actually had a plot and charchters development but they ruined it in this Episode Fuck why did they go in a Harem route even the the MC is fuckin wemp who should get kicked hard in the Nutts
Anyway still good quality Fap material
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.