Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2020 11:16 AM
May 2016
Tatsuya said:
EfiChan said:

First, I am not a dude. Thank you.
And really, it didn't feel like you told me what is going to happen but rather pointed out I'm wrong, and it's annoying when someone is saying your taste is wrong. And it seems like you even try to argue with me again why my taste is wrong by giving justification from the manga.
Wow, just wow, whatever dude.

And fyi, dude doesn't just mean male, it means person, might depend on where your from, but dude is also a term from the 90's used to refer to people, just like the term "man" doesn't always mean male.

Not sure why i'm bothering though, again seek counseling or your going to end up with a very unhappy later life.

my dudes, just ignore her. she is just someone with no common sense and cant relate to others. i know what you mean but someone else here surely isnt, and its kinda making me sad seeing you get baited talking to that kind of people and just wasting your time.
Apr 27, 2020 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
ShiningStars- said:
Tatsuya said:
Wow, just wow, whatever dude.

And fyi, dude doesn't just mean male, it means person, might depend on where your from, but dude is also a term from the 90's used to refer to people, just like the term "man" doesn't always mean male.

Not sure why i'm bothering though, again seek counseling or your going to end up with a very unhappy later life.

dont bother with her dude, she got no common sense and cant relate to others. you got no rude words and what she said is nonsense. im just sad that people like you just wasting your time with someone like her.
Eh i guess it's just in my older age i've started to see and understand how self destructive some people are and wanted to at least give her one last warning, since in all likelihood she is still young, she has a chance to avert alienating everyone around her and becoming both a better and happier person, but i'm aware it's wasted breath, but i guess in a way i pity her since as i said, i know what this mindset leads to.

Oh and to not double quote you, i'm aware of all of what she is doing, but i'm not really being baited, if anything, i feel sorry for her, since i have seen with family members what that type of arrogance leads to, and wanted to give her at least one piece of advice to avoid it before it's too late and costs her friends and family she can never get back, guess i try too hard sometimes.

Thank you for your advice though, best of luck to you.
May 1, 2020 6:00 PM
Jul 2011
This show is moving too fast.
May 2, 2020 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
lmao that dragon. Don't even know how I made it this far.
May 5, 2020 12:33 PM
May 2017
And that's what you call bad CG
May 5, 2020 3:29 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was an absolute trash fire.

First of all, the airship was quite the sudden jump in worldbuilding, where I'd assumed we were in a medieval swords-and-sorcery fantasy world this whole time, but nope, now apparently there's airships with modernistic rounded metal / open glass window passenger quarters and modern minimalistic seating. (And yet they were still hunting game animals with spears, swords, and martial arts in the last episode, and still live in a world of castles, feudalism, ancient succession lines, monarchy, and theocracy.)

Secondly, EVERYTHING about that dragon fight was awful. Nobody in the ship treats it like a huge deal, they're afraid the ship might be attacked, but there's no sense of "OMG we're going to die, this is an unstoppable ancient monster." The fight itself was some of the worst compositing I've ever seen. Every single layer, from the backgrounds, to the CG dragon, to the cel-shaded characters, to the magical effects animation, to the grain textures, to the epileptic fog clouds that constantly wipe over the screen and hurt my eyes while making it impossible to see what's happening, EVERYTHING feels like it's in a different plane of existence. There is no visual cohesion to anything in the frame. The director's choice of shots portrays no sense of tension, or scale, or effort, or danger, it's more like "yep, this is something that's happening."

And yet after this fight, apparently nobody has defeated a bone dragon in 200 years? It was a rare unstoppable monster? And now Wendolin is the most important person ever because he defeated it? Um... ok? Would have been nice to have a proper sense of scale or rarity or danger to set that up, show...

The dialog still has no understanding of how basic human communication works, the leads and the brothers still have no chemistry at all because their speech is being dictated by what the plot needs them to say rather than what a group of friends/relatives might actually say/feel.

There's basically nothing redeemable about this show for me. It's badly-animated, badly-written, and the plot is the only semi-interesting part. (Which I'd basically just have to shut my analytical brain off to focus on, instead of spending the entire episode ruminating about how anyone in my college creative writing class could have written more convincing dialog than this.)

The only reason I'm still watching it is because I'm doing an end-of-season "worst shows" video for Youtube, and this one is in contention with Shachibato as my least-favorite show of the season.
May 7, 2020 9:08 PM

Mar 2014
This is starting to have some Overlord tones with how all the nobles were assuming what Well was thinking lmao
Jun 4, 2020 2:13 PM
Feb 2018
So Welt was so confuse as the two royal advisor sparred over the reward and got more confused when the cardinal got in the middle
Jun 19, 2020 5:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. After an easy luxury in the homeland, Well get all benefit in the capital city. Great. Now, he should be life in the higher rank noble status only on 4 episode. However, since his previous life comes as an employee, he could only be a certain employee to the kingdom too with that status. Its hilarious. He still young and his life still long, it just weird if he just accepted everything like that. Again, its funny af. Thats shit really understandable with what happen in the prologue.

Lmao. I can't lie. The MC really hilarious. And its okay to seen how ridiculous his life as a servant of the kingdom, and how could he got rid off of thats shit. The whole lick the boots events might come nearly as Well as the new promising noble knight with upper status and power as the title said 'Baron'. The first movement came from the representatives of the church leader. Lets see how thats shit could bring more satisfaction for me.

So far its good. No doubt. I had a good laugh watching this. Especially with how the MC felt dumb, can't do much to prevent the pressure, even in the isekai and had so much power. However, since he had shit personality, he just accepted everything even if that shit really not his interest. Lets see how far he can survived.
badabassJun 19, 2020 5:32 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 20, 2020 12:53 AM

Jan 2015
Kinda liked the dragon part, every part was done pretty well, if only the pacing was a little bit slower, like they took no time going from one part of the ship to another. Also kinda upsetting not seeing any explanation about the ship being really expensive.

Wow, great to finally see the king ( i always imagined him to be slightly younger and blonde, i'm glad i was wrong in my imagination, this version rockkkks)

Slightly disappointed that he immediately appointed him as a baron, in novel he first asked Wend to sell the dragon remains that he collected, the bones and the core. And Wend was perplexed due to pressure, even if it's the king's request, it's not like he can deny him, and then he is gonna pay a hefty amount and it's not like anyone else can buy it for this much, after all these dragon remains will go towards building a new air ship (the one they were on, they are super expensive), the intimidation, the psychological factor is why i liked this scene, not to mention how it was the first time in this world where he felt being drawn into the politics world, being sort of manipulated just like in his previous world where he was working as sales men who was exploited by his greedy boss ( you know he was appointed to baron just so the king has more reach on him), and in anime they just skipped it all together, okay >_>
Always liked how he moved in rank even higher than his father just like that, few weeks after departing from home, he didn't want to be in succession list towards father's domain in order to avoid feud (not many would've done that btw, when you have so much magic ego can get in the way, “why can't i be lord, i'm the best here”), and i like how his humility was rewarded right away with him becoming a baron.

The Erich's marriage scene was really well done

Lol, can't believe he is eating with sticks at 21:48.

Feels good seeing Elise, earlier than i expected but the early the better!! she is super beautiful and looks almost like Angelica from Brave Nine/Brown Dust :)
Jul 24, 2020 7:38 AM

Jul 2015
Must have been terrible for the Well, fighting off that cgi dragon while his eyes were burning because of the poor quality at least the pay-off was worth it...I hope so...

Apr 18, 2021 11:29 AM

Sep 2012
so grandfather wants hes granddaughter priestess to marry MC, and the fun begins, goanna enjoy seeing him even more unconfutable situations lol

Sugram22Apr 30, 2021 12:39 PM
Aug 26, 2022 1:00 PM
Feb 2022
It was fine, but the ranks works kinda weird
May 25, 2023 5:24 PM

Dec 2022
The back and forth between the head of the guard and the treasurer was hilarious! Looked like the king was done in from their shit too, was half expecting a close up pan of him face palming lmao.
Apr 1, 2:03 PM
Jan 2009
The merchant is named Marchen? Really?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

120 by Juggy_don »»
Feb 9, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2020

99 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 27, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2020

75 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 26, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2020

45 by elkensteyin »»
Jan 12, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2020

71 by LadyLeeMing »»
Nov 30, 2023 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.