Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2020 10:18 AM

Mar 2010
Your first mistake is trusting a wahmens word. They are known for verbal Manipulation and guild tripping the worst things you can do to a person. And its passive aggressive asf. This is why Bitches need stitches. True hypocrites until the end.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 22, 2020 10:25 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Looks like this episode has been entirely animated by one guy. (Masahiko Murata who's directing To Your Eternity this Fall... if its not postponed.)

https://twitter.com/Animeblue00/status/1252972383905906692

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 22, 2020 10:34 AM
Dec 2016
the didn't tell us what jahada princess is right ?
Apr 22, 2020 10:40 AM

Dec 2019
My favorite character of the whole series giving us a glimpse of why he is best boy, they changed some details but oh, well.
Apr 22, 2020 10:41 AM

Oct 2013
Best episode so far, seems like I will be saying this every week. Also that guy that sleeps a lot is Erwin voice actor glad he is a bad ass, I suspected it ever since the episode 2.
Apr 22, 2020 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
That was a much better episode.
Apr 22, 2020 10:48 AM

Jun 2019
Give me 10 choco bars and we've a deal- Rak 2020
Apr 22, 2020 10:50 AM

Jan 2015
Slightly boring, feels almost like nothing happened in this episode.
Moreover, I can’t stand the main trio. Blue haired guy’s too mysterious for his own good, the brown haired guy is just so plain and boring and the croc is damn annoying

Action was good tho
XenocrisiApr 22, 2020 10:56 AM
Apr 22, 2020 10:52 AM

Nov 2018
Pakumen- said:
Tougen said:
Bam is the biggest simp of the year.

You should know what a simp is before making the comment. Characters like sanji and zenitsu definitively are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, lots of action, next episode we can finally see best girl in full picture, and the most interesting part of the crown game.
I really wonder if we will get a second season eventually, considering how this one will end. The animation and soundtrack were great as always.

Bam *is* the definition of a simp, he will do everything his female master tells him to do...hell, he only entered the tower to chase her like the little dog he is.

The only thing carrying the show are the side characters, because bam is annoying as hell.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
DeadlyRavenMay 3, 2020 5:46 AM

Oct 2012
God, this makes me so hyped.
Feb 2016
medo_1234 said:
the didn't tell us what jahada princess is right ?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenMay 3, 2020 5:44 AM
Apr 22, 2020 10:56 AM

Aug 2015
Tougen said:

Bam *is* the definition of a simp, he will do everything his female master tells him to do...hell, he only entered the tower to chase her like the little dog he is.

The only thing carrying the show are the side characters, because bam is annoying as hell.

Rachel is more like a mom to him. In fact, he didn´t have any human interaction (besides Rachel) before entering the tower. Later on you will see why he wants to be by her side (and what Rachel thinks of him).

Also, being a simp is widely associated with hornyness (like the two I mentioned) I wonder if Bam even knows about that to be honest.
Apr 22, 2020 11:03 AM

Dec 2019
Expected a lot more from this episode but it was kinda resident sleeper, oh well at least it had a good ending.
                                                         🖤   

Apr 22, 2020 11:09 AM

Apr 2020
Loved how Khun stole the spotlight in this episode. And I'm not impressed by the strength of Anaak, I mean it has become obvious now.
of-course she is strong.

Starting to hate Rachel already. I just get the vibes *chills*.
Apr 22, 2020 11:11 AM

Oct 2013
Nothing happened in this episode, but of course people get hyped because of MUH FIGHTS.
Apr 22, 2020 11:13 AM

Jun 2013
I just love Shibisu reactions
Apr 22, 2020 11:21 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Xenocrisi said:
Slightly boring, feels almost like nothing happened in this episode.
Moreover, I can’t stand the main trio. Blue haired guy’s too mysterious for his own good, the brown haired guy is just so plain and boring and the croc is damn annoying

Action was good tho

I share a lot of your sentiments. I need something more from this show and I hope we get it soon.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 22, 2020 11:24 AM

Jan 2019
So the last episode had a more blue-ish tone in its art, this episode had a warmer yellow-ish tone. How nice
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Apr 22, 2020 11:25 AM
May 2019
I definitely love it, but there's no denying that there are some things that, I don't know, feel out of place.
Apr 22, 2020 11:32 AM

Jul 2019
So much for keeping the identity of the Black march hidden but hopefully the sword will see some action. The discrepancy in terms of power between the teams was riddiculous. Not everybody has a chance of climbing the tower.

Overall a really good episode.
Apr 22, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
RACHEL WTF.. WDYM (yes, of course)?
Anyways i want them to meet already, and for Bam to realize her truth and become a senseless assassin
They all feel the same adjust to the pain..like tears in the rain..

Apr 22, 2020 11:40 AM

Jun 2015
I would not like to mess with Anaak. Damn that sword! Hopefully at some point we get to see her fight Bam with the Black March and him have at least some control over his sword. I think that would be spectacular!!

Great episode and great show.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 22, 2020 11:40 AM

Jan 2020
Hiki is a fricking legend voicing Shibisu, Honestly the best voice acting so far.
The fight scenes were also pretty good, so pretty good episode overall and
at the end they showed a huge hint of betrayal.
Apr 22, 2020 11:43 AM
Oct 2013
The OST in this episode was particularly noticeable to me. In particular the musical build-up around 17 minutes is absolutely incredible.

I really love this adaptation. I just hope they'll adapt the whole season 1 properly, because it got some good TWIST and could very well go for a long running adaptation...
Apr 22, 2020 11:51 AM

Oct 2013
Pakumen- said:
Tougen said:

Rachel is more like a mom to him. In fact, he didn´t have any human interaction (besides Rachel) before entering the tower. Later on you will see why he wants to be by her side (and what Rachel thinks of him).

Also, being a simp is widely associated with hornyness (like the two I mentioned) I wonder if Bam even knows about that to be honest.

I don't get why you guys have to be indirectly spoiling the series simple because a person post a negative comment.

You saying "she is more like a mom" indirectly tells people that may think a possible romance may happen in the future that it wont be the case. Thus spoiling it for them.

"he didn´t have any human interaction (besides Rachel) before entering the tower."

Is this another spoiler or did I missed this detail?
keragammingApr 22, 2020 11:55 AM
Apr 22, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2015
I was waiting for some story progression, but now the MC is getting annoying. The side characters are saving this show, but it is just mindless fighting and no background story of anything yet.

I'm losing interest quickly.

Apr 22, 2020 12:08 PM

Dec 2019
AdrianRubinsky said:
I was waiting for some story progression, but now the MC is getting annoying. The side characters are saving this show, but it is just mindless fighting and no background story of anything yet.

I'm losing interest quickly.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
DeadlyRavenMay 3, 2020 5:41 AM
Apr 22, 2020 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
It's like watching a little kid mush action figures together while making fighting noises and pew pews.

Nov 2014
I am actually excited about this show now

Apr 2020
I think this was the best episode so far, as expected. Which only leaves me more hyped for the next episode considering the team that has yet to participate.

Also Khun being a naughty boy and outsmarting everyone else is just too much fun.
Apr 22, 2020 12:15 PM

Jan 2011
this will be fine anime maximum 7/10
I guess they should work better on transitions
for the story I don't care too much about it, just typical trash shonen so lets see how the character development will go
Apr 22, 2020 12:16 PM

Apr 2020
Sokah said:
It's like watching a little kid mush action figures together while making fighting noises and pew pews.

Kind of agree, I don't think it's just the animation either, the sound design is leaving a lot to be desired. The hits that characters take just don't seem to pack a punch while in the manwha, you'd think some of these guys who participated in the Crown game actually died.
Apr 22, 2020 12:16 PM
Apr 2020
Loved this crown game. They haven't told us a lot about the character's backstory yet, but the relationship between Bam and Rachel looks very interesting.

I'd love to binge watch the show so bad, but watching it one episode at the time is also very entertaining because of all this mistery
Apr 22, 2020 12:17 PM

Apr 2020
I have a legitimate question. To those who think it was the best episode, have you read the webtoon? I personally think that the pacing of this episode wasn't great, though I guess it doesn't matter if you're an anime only viewer.

Still, I think it was a good episode. I enjoy watching everything get animated, I just think it would have been better to have more episodes to work with so things wouldn't get left out/switched around so much. Still a solid 8/10 so far this season for me.
Apr 22, 2020 12:22 PM
Apr 2020
Cx2H said:
I have a legitimate question. To those who think it was the best episode, have you read the webtoon? I personally think that the pacing of this episode wasn't great, though I guess it doesn't matter if you're an anime only viewer.

Still, I think it was a good episode. I enjoy watching everything get animated, I just think it would have been better to have more episodes to work with so things wouldn't get left out/switched around so much. Still a solid 8/10 so far this season for me.

Didn't read the webtoon, but do they really skip a lot of things ? Maybe it was done on purpose to keep the show "mysterious"
Apr 22, 2020 12:25 PM

Nov 2015
I guess, the episode was fine, but with Kevin Penkin's music it became awesome
Apr 22, 2020 12:26 PM

Apr 2020
Nejeje said:
Cx2H said:

Didn't read the webtoon, but do they really skip a lot of things ? Maybe it was done on purpose to keep the show "mysterious"

They do manage to get all the important stuff in, though a lot of details surrounding those things are left out. I guess it could be attributed to them not wanting to reveal a lot of stuff yet, but on the other hand a lot of things in the anime are being revealed sooner than they were in the webtoon. The pacing is really interesting.
Apr 22, 2020 12:27 PM
Apr 2020
a pretty good episode but its a shame that they butchered the third round in 2:00 minutes :'(
Apr 22, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2015
keragamming said:

I don't get why you guys have to be indirectly spoiling the series simple because a person post a negative comment.

You saying "she is more like a mom" indirectly tells people that may think a possible romance may happen in the future that it wont be the case. Thus spoiling it for them.

"he didn´t have any human interaction (besides Rachel) before entering the tower."

Is this another spoiler or did I missed this detail?

First off, calm down, I am not spoiling anything and you shouldn´t even get into other´s people conversation.

Second, I think is pretty obvious that he was living under a fucking rock (or ceiling, I don´t know) before he met Rachel. That´s shown in the second and third episode (and it will be explained more in the future). He never left that place and she came to see him from time to time to teach him things (like the flashback we saw today). To me that feels like maternal love or when you get attached to your teacher in first grade. I guess in the last 3 episodes they are going to explain more about what Bam thinks in general and why she wants to see those stars.

Third, you are just being paranoid. I have read until the mid part of season two, so I can very well tell what´s going to happen next and I didn´t even mention the name of the character I am waiting to see (or the importance of others).
Apr 22, 2020 12:33 PM
Nov 2010
Hmm I feel like this would've been more conflict emotionally if we actually knew more about Rachel. Right now she looks like this girl who abandoned Bam and now has no qualms about killing him. So right she looks like an cold-hearted back-stabbing traitor. They showed some snippets of Bam and Rachel together earlier but don't think it was enough. Unless the author intended us to be indifferent about this upcoming fight? I'm more interested in the bet. lol Those swords look like they wanna rip each other apart.
Apr 22, 2020 12:42 PM
Apr 2017
This show is so fcking fun to watch, every episode just keeps getting better wth
Apr 22, 2020 12:49 PM

Aug 2015
Crown game happenings.
Anaak being a little bitch and another bitch being a bitch.
And a last bitch in-coming next as well.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Apr 22, 2020 12:57 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
That was one hell of a cliffhanger. Khun made everyone fight over the fake crown while he had the real one the whole time. Now Bam is on the throne now.
Apr 22, 2020 12:57 PM

Jan 2015
1Kyo said:
7 chapters were adapted in this episode, but I thought it still felt nicely-paced. They skipped most of the brawl of the third round, but summed it up well in a couple of minutes.

I really loved some of that extra foreshadowing with those added Endorsi scenes. Next episode about to be fire with her and Hwaryun's entrance.

Some minor nitpicks:
-Lauroe's dodging in the sleeping bag looked really sick in the Webtoon, yet somehow in the Anime seeing him bouncing around feels sort of... ridiculous..?
-They really overdid Khun's entrance to the point where it felt sort of awkward. A subtle breeze to show his speed would have been enough, not a fucking tornado or whatever that was lol

I thought Laure scene was done pretty well.

Also, that Khun scene with the Tornado is exactly like the webtoon.
Apr 22, 2020 1:03 PM
Feb 2018
dark-chaos said:
this will be fine anime maximum 7/10
I guess they should work better on transitions
for the story I don't care too much about it, just typical trash shonen so lets see how the character development will go

not gonna say much except for this isnt a typical shonen
Apr 22, 2020 1:06 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Gater sure has grown fond of chocolate though. Ordinary sure had a close one there. Still as long as the team's keep interfering the crown defence team is at a major disadvantage. The sleeping guy certainly proved to be quite the surprise both in ability and in tactics. Still it provided an excellent opportunity to see Annak's true ability. The revelation of her true identity though sure proved interesting. Looks like though that she has struggles of her own with her role as princess. While the previous round was decided by strength looks like the key for the next round will be speed and strength. Khun sure made the next round much more interesting and enjoyable. He sure looks like he's having fun playing king. Overall an decent ep that did well to expand upon Anaak's character while also progressing the trials. While the fights so far have been decent i feel that the upcoming reveal of Rachel's team will add a new dimension to the fights that make up this trial.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2020 1:14 PM
Apr 2019
Oof i forgot Endorsi was in the same team as Rachel in the beginning.. LMAO

Her VA.. is.. okay i guess? I expect more tsundere kind of voice although she's not tsundere but it sounds too evil in here hmm..
JicaApr 22, 2020 1:22 PM
Apr 22, 2020 1:16 PM
Apr 2020
animegeeker said:
Personally I don't like the episode that much, I think that in the webtoon the fight between Laure and Anak and the Anak appearnce to Baam's room/cage was way more dramatic and epic. (oh and the music was too calm)
are you fucking kidding me the music was 100/10 BRUH wtf. How many anime ost's have you watched😂
Apr 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Aug 2019
Good episode again. Although it's been quite fun to watch, I'm not digging the action scenes much. Bam has been useless so far, so I hope he actually does something. But the last part with Khun toying with the other teams was great.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Apr 22, 2020 1:29 PM
Aug 2019
Best girl should appear next episode, finally. I’m overall happy with this episode, the pace seems to have hit its stride. Might be a struggle to adapt the remaining s1 chapters without it feeling rushed though.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

459 by TayWilliams »»
Mar 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.