Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2020 7:46 AM

Apr 2018
I love Rui and I enjoy reading this manga till chap 216 but these last few chapters were just repetitive and dragging to the point that I lost interest in this manga I was just waiting to see how this manga is going to end and damn idk what to say after reading this chapter I mean I was literally laughing when that car suddenly hit Hina out of nowhere this is some next level lazy writing
Apr 22, 2020 10:13 AM
May 2019
charlyman123 said:
Truffle_Butters said:
Okay..
What.. the... fuck..
How many more chapters we have left?

5 or 6 and things are looking pretty bad, sasuga kei is going to fuck up 4 years of investing in this fucking story for a lot of people.
Hina is gonna be an amnesiac, thats my prediction
Apr 22, 2020 10:57 AM

May 2015
charlyman123 said:
What is wrong with sasuga kei, what the fuck is whrong with her????!!!!!!
How is possible to give so much exposition to the suffering of one single character without giving her a sigle fucking reward whatsoever, and then have a FUCKING CAR RUNING HER OVER!!!???? For god sake what is the point of it having fucking 5 chapters left? This fucking "mangaka" (if you could call her that way) had the fucking guts of saying that she "loved hina more than all of us" yeahhhh....if that is her way of loving i would be very scared being her boyfriend/husband. At this point, in a correctly writen story hina would have been deserving of everything she could have wanted, but no with this fucking mangaka, at this rate in wouldnt surprise me if hina died a miserable death or if she had to see the wedding of the two pieces of trash while in a weel chair....for fucks sake!!!!

At this point i dare any fucking Rui fan to come (obviously with arguments) an tell how the fuck rui deserves fucking natsuo and the fucking "happy go lucky" life that she has been living and why hina deserves all this shit, being by far the best "person" in this fucking piece of shit manga.

The wrong character was hit by the car!!!!

Jesus, you Hina stans really are unhinged.

Apr 22, 2020 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
I honestly do not know what is funnier. This chapter or the responses in this thread. Holy Shit.
Someone actually brought back "Racist Chef". Jesus lord. "Miscarriage, Amnesia, Death, It should have been Rui blah blah blah" Jesus lord some of you people are delirious.

Salty ass Hina fans in this thread. The only realistic theory would be "Amnesia" but even I don't think that would happen. Hina did for Rui what Natsuo did for Hina so it's only Natural that Rui would be in debt to Hina the rest of her life.

In fact instead of people being upset yall should be proud of what Hina did. She saved her sisters life along with saving "supposedly" her future Niece of Nephew. Hina at this point is a fucking hero.

Sasuga's writing for the past 20+ chapters has been sloppy but this chapter was great.

She would be a super genius if this led to a Hina spin off Isekai! I dont even like Hina that much but I would be down for that.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 22, 2020 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
ok epic 10/10 chapter right here, gonna catch up just so i can see the salt unfold in the future heh
Apr 22, 2020 11:58 AM
Sep 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
charlyman123 said:
What is wrong with sasuga kei, what the fuck is whrong with her????!!!!!!
How is possible to give so much exposition to the suffering of one single character without giving her a sigle fucking reward whatsoever, and then have a FUCKING CAR RUNING HER OVER!!!???? For god sake what is the point of it having fucking 5 chapters left? This fucking "mangaka" (if you could call her that way) had the fucking guts of saying that she "loved hina more than all of us" yeahhhh....if that is her way of loving i would be very scared being her boyfriend/husband. At this point, in a correctly writen story hina would have been deserving of everything she could have wanted, but no with this fucking mangaka, at this rate in wouldnt surprise me if hina died a miserable death or if she had to see the wedding of the two pieces of trash while in a weel chair....for fucks sake!!!!

At this point i dare any fucking Rui fan to come (obviously with arguments) an tell how the fuck rui deserves fucking natsuo and the fucking "happy go lucky" life that she has been living and why hina deserves all this shit, being by far the best "person" in this fucking piece of shit manga.

The wrong character was hit by the car!!!!

Typical rui fan response, if you're gonna say something do it with arguments dont just throw shit at people
Apr 22, 2020 12:37 PM

May 2015
charlyman123 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Typical rui fan response, if you're gonna say something do it with arguments dont just throw shit at people

I don't need an argument kid.

Apr 22, 2020 2:36 PM

Oct 2013
I found this reddit post quite relevant to this chapter, or this climax.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/g67p8b/the_true_hero_of_domestic_kanojo/

We can take that even further & replace Rui fandom with Natsuo in particular, and you just got a major running themes of this story, taking place from it's earlier days as well. This makes Natsuo look so bad lol, as Hina-nee is ONCE AGAIN the one to save his writing career, with absolute 0 agency on his part.
Apr 22, 2020 2:57 PM

Jul 2017
ManlyTear said:
I found this reddit post quite relevant to this chapter, or this climax.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/g67p8b/the_true_hero_of_domestic_kanojo/

We can take that even further & replace Rui fandom with Natsuo in particular, and you just got a major running themes of this story, taking place from it's earlier days as well. This makes Natsuo look so bad lol, as Hina-nee is ONCE AGAIN the one to save his writing career, with absolute 0 agency on his part.

While at some level she's protecting him, it's more like slapping a grenade away that she pulled the pin out of herself.

damn that's deep limitlimitlimit
Apr 22, 2020 4:27 PM
Sep 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
charlyman123 said:

Hahahaha just by calling me kid you denote that you probably dont have any argument and that the kid here is probably you, i invite you to check my birthday in my profile, and to keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything relevant to aport to the conversation.
Apr 22, 2020 5:11 PM
Jan 2017
Well damn that chapter was something huh.

Considering how good ending had a rewrite and had two endings is there any possibility of this having alternative endings? Cause if so wouldn't be surprised. Sasuga is milking everything out of this manga to its brim. This manga was peak 150-180 chapters in but has been awful after that not sure if the anime popularity got to the mangaka lol. Anyways I can't wait for sasugas next work 100% will give that a go. I honestly feel like the narrative of domekano has been heavily influenced post it's popularity this past year when it comes to the story I'm sure rui was always gonna end up w natsuo in sasugas plan but the narrative and character control for hina and the events have been atrocious to say the least. We saw some of the best writing and character development early stages of the manga but now it's just repetitive lazy writing.
Apr 22, 2020 5:41 PM

May 2015
charlyman123 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Hahahaha just by calling me kid you denote that you probably dont have any argument and that the kid here is probably you, i invite you to check my birthday in my profile, and to keep your mouth shut if you dont have anything relevant to aport to the conversation.

I don't need an argument in order to call you unhinged. It's obvious from what you said. You wanted Rui to get hit instead just because you like Hina more, and said her and Natsuo are "pieces of trash". Like come on dude, calm down.

Apr 22, 2020 6:18 PM
Sep 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
charlyman123 said:

I don't need an argument in order to call you unhinged. It's obvious from what you said. You wanted Rui to get hit instead just because you like Hina more, and said her and Natsuo are "pieces of trash". Like come on dude, calm down.

Yes you're right, i was pretty pissed off when i wrote the first comment, is not like i wanted the car to hit rui, i didnt wanted the a car to hit anyone whatsoever, i cant see why the car fiasco was even necesary, is just that in previous chapters it looked that something good was going on with hina, and then THAT happened, i just want this to end with everyone happy, of course i´m on hina's side because she had it rough, but as long as everyone is fine i can have that.

See? it wasnt so hard .

Cheers.
charlyman123Apr 22, 2020 6:21 PM
Apr 22, 2020 6:25 PM

May 2015
charlyman123 said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Yes you're right, i was pretty pissed off when i wrote the first comment, is not like i wanted the car to hit rui, i didnt wanted the a car to hit anyone whatsoever, i cant see why the car fiasco was even necesary, is just that in previous chapters it looked that something good was going on with hina, and then THAT happened, i just want this to end with everyone happy, of course i´m on hina's side because she had it hard, but as long as everyone is fine i can have that.

See? it wasnt so hard .

Cheers.

And I have no problem with that criticism. I also think the recent drama has been unnecessary and I just want the story to end already. I just thought you went a little overboard with how you expressed that criticism, and I may have gotten a little too heated as well, so that's my bad.

Apr 22, 2020 6:36 PM
Sep 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
charlyman123 said:

Yes you're right, i was pretty pissed off when i wrote the first comment, is not like i wanted the car to hit rui, i didnt wanted the a car to hit anyone whatsoever, i cant see why the car fiasco was even necesary, is just that in previous chapters it looked that something good was going on with hina, and then THAT happened, i just want this to end with everyone happy, of course i´m on hina's side because she had it hard, but as long as everyone is fine i can have that.

See? it wasnt so hard .

Cheers.

And I have no problem with that criticism. I also think the recent drama has been unnecessary and I just want the story to end already. I just thought you went a little overboard with how you expressed that criticism, and I may have gotten a little too heated as well, so that's my bad.

Dont worry dude thats what this forums are for anyway.
charlyman123Apr 22, 2020 6:43 PM
Apr 22, 2020 7:04 PM

Aug 2018
Ok I first got into this story because it's like a telenovela. Drama. Confusion, Sexy scenes. Love triangles and more more drama.

So I can't really complain about the absurdness of the situation. In fact I laughed! This is a classic move in telenovelas!

I support the theories that Hina won't die nor be on vegetable state. Amnesia is a thing in telenovelas so I guess that is gonna happend :D
Apr 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Feb 2016
what the fuck !??!?! how dare you author....
Apr 23, 2020 7:48 AM
Dec 2017
Oh look the unnecessary drama arc is getting unnecessary results, how would I know that! Just end it already ffs.

If even more unnecessary stuff happens I'll for sure make my score lower.
Apr 24, 2020 9:30 AM
Oct 2007
Noooooo, what the actual fuck...
Apr 24, 2020 4:28 PM

Dec 2018
Holy motherfuck, Car-kun strikes again!

I really thought Rui was going to be hit though...
Apr 25, 2020 9:29 AM
Dec 2018
This is getting silly now.

So many manga and anime don't know how to end the story well. A lot of them just seem to add loads of pointless padding and then throw random shit at the end.
Apr 27, 2020 9:45 AM

Dec 2019
Why are you guys surprised lmao, i swear the author has some problems, she just can't end the fucking manga without trying to make this as a "drama" manga while she tried to do so many times but failed and she did it once again, seriously tho why can't you just end it already.
                                                         đź–¤   

Apr 28, 2020 11:29 AM

Mar 2016
That's just it! F***ing SASUGA!!!!!!
May 10, 2020 2:39 AM

Sep 2011
Short_Circut said:
what

the

fuck?

damn Sasuga is just trolling with Hina at this point lmao. Like at least she mopped the floor with that stalker asshat but damn, didn't expect her to get literally run over. Why is it every time he's involved there's always some kind of hospital incident lol. And then you have Nat. and Rui who know nothing about what's been going on just so they can be happy together. I really don't know where this is gonna go with only ~5 chapters left

to be completely honest with you all, the more shit like this happens the less I like this manga. It was funny at the beginning with the family love triangle and all that stuff but it feels so forced to be putting such extreme situations in the manga all the time.
Like bro, I've been living all my life in a fucking gipsy neighborhood full of drug dealers and I have seen less drama here than in this manga wtf
May 12, 2020 3:44 AM

Oct 2019
Let me vent out first.... *FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
ok...
I'm guessing Hina will have a memory loss, something like being reverted to the time she and Natsuo were together, and Rui will have to play along for her sister's health?

I'm recalling a certain old anime drama plot ...
May 18, 2020 12:03 PM
Mar 2015
The sleezeball gets hi revenge against Hina
May 21, 2020 11:44 AM

Oct 2017
Lol why was that so predictable and funny at the same time. Love how author is ruining it with the accidents.

I want you to be happy.
I want you to laugh a lot.
I don’t know what exactly
I’ll be able to do for you,
but I’ll always be by your side.
Jun 10, 2020 9:20 AM

Feb 2019
What the hell?

I didn't expect this at all... what the hell is going on?

What's going to happen to Hina?

The water in my eyes...
Aug 16, 2020 8:49 PM
Sep 2012
Why does Hina always have to suffer? Just when she overcomes this huge hurdle, this happens.
Aug 16, 2020 8:50 PM
Sep 2012
Why does Hina always have to suffer? Just when she overcomes this huge hurdle, this happens.
Mar 25, 2022 12:19 AM

May 2020
Short_Circut said:
ya_hallo said:
I just knew that drama with the reporter wouldn't end so easily and what do you know, he went and got a van and ran Hina over. I'm sure Hina's fine though or maybe she died and got reincarnated in a parallel world, who knows.

maybe it's just some 300iq plays from sasuga to promote her new isekai series starring Hina, after domekano ends :P

Yeah Agree since a lot of character in isekai just like Hina lol
Mar 25, 2022 12:21 AM

May 2020
Just what the actual fk is happening. End of Hina character? Or Natsuo will back to Hina? This plot just seems with Natsuo did and repeated.
Jul 24, 2023 5:42 AM

Jan 2020
Well Hina's injuries is less severe than I thought, there'still chance for her to recover.....if this caused Natsuo to jump over to Hina'ship then I guess her good luck charm is working perfectly.....
Mar 24, 12:51 AM
Dec 2023
I freaking fucking love this manga
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

12 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 19, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2015

21 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 18, 11:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.